Pandya Store

what is going on with our show?

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I know there are multiple posts regarding same bashing but I want to post again just to let Production know what a waste of episodes they are giving us and not full-filling audience's demand. 

1. Dhara's stupid punishment and Hide & Seek *edited by PS DT* Total Waste of time 

2. 24/7 episodes on Food: Like seriously? 

3. Anitha's love triangle : Are bhai we are not interested to watch Dhara-Gaumbi-Anitha ka love triangle ... why dont they get it? 

4.  Dhara-Gaumbi's constant gyaan : It pisses me off big time. 

5. Lack of Shivi scenes: Even though they know Lead Shivi is on high demand, they are simply ignoring our demands.

Now I only have hope on Suman, I hope story move forward with Suman and Shivi. If they focus on their tracks, at-least 1 month worth of episodes will be worth watching. 

P.S: Dear Writers please give us a break from Gaumbi and Dhara tracks... Please....😔

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tintin1234

I know there are multiple posts regarding same bashing but I want to post again just to let Production know what a waste of episodes they are giving us and not full-filling audience's demand. 

1. Dhara's stupid punishment and Hide & Seek B**S : Total Waste of time 

2. 24/7 episodes on Food: Like seriously? 

3. Anitha's love triangle : Are bhai we are not interested to watch Dhara-Gaumbi-Anitha ka love triangle ... why dont they get it? 

4.  Dhara-Gaumbi's constant gyaan : It pisses me off big time. 

5. Lack of Shivi scenes: Even though they know Lead Shivi is on high demand, they are simply ignoring our demands.

Now I only have hope on Suman, I hope story move forward with Suman and Shivi. If they focus on their tracks, at-least 1 month worth of episodes will be worth watching. 

P.S: Dear Writers please give us a break from Gaumbi and Dhara tracks... Please....😔

I swear man !! Koi kuch karo , aaj ka trend bhi ShiVi supremacy was only to tell that we need more shivi scenes .... Just spam these ppl until they understand 

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How can they ruin Shiva and Raavi . I mean they aren't ruining it but kuch progress ho nahi hai , what happened to all the angst .... Everything is about dhara now what the hell ... I say spam them until they understand .... That's the only way ... All the cast and crew .

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mahajanaish

How can they ruin Shiva and Raavi . I mean they aren't ruining it but kuch progress ho nahi hai , what happened to all the angst .... Everything is about dhara now what the hell ... I say spam them until they understand .... That's the only way ... All the cast and crew .

Exactly, There are lot to show about them. It could be a beautiful and constructive episodes  if they focus on Shivi ❤️rather than this Dhara-gaumbi😡

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

If they make us wait a year to see ShiVi romance I'm gonna break something🥺

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Agree.. the charm of the show is being ruined with pointless drama and lack of shivi 😕

BlackWitch thumbnail

TRP kya hai? If it increases tomorrow, you can expect more of this. Point is that nuanced shows do not work in ITV. Chalega wahi jo TRP aunties want, and I have a hunch that they loved the beating wala episode 

Online audience does not matter in the big TRP game. If ratings have increased after the high voltage drama, then bhool jao about any grievances. 

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

This show can do so much more good. 

Lack of ShiVi is a very big negative point, they are scoring on negative marks in here. 
no one wants Anita her track with Gaumbi and Dhara really it sucks.

Yes indeed we need more ShiVi and brothers bonding, and Krish and Shiva’s naughtiness really that all could add value to the show and make it more likeable to watch, but what to do makers just crushed it by punishing the boys for doing such an act by their babhi ma. 

God! Give some scenes, drama is important but let it be interesting.

BabyYoda007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The show is losing focus due to TRP race and the whole  TRP is a BS excuse to feed regressive content. I do feel like content creators have responsibility toward audience. Just because audience wants crap, doesn't mean you ought to give them sh*t. Also, they need to determine a better way to count popularity. With a lot of young people, they are not watching it on TV but streaming sites. You are losing a whole demographic, show producers.  No wonder a lot of young especially urban Indian audience doesn't watch ITV shows.