Let us run the show with food!!!

Posted: 2 years ago

@Transference told me the post can be in the main forum. So just copying my rant from EDT

This is my first post in the main forum😆

This show has made me type essays. I usually am very much lazy to type paragraphssmiley36

Okay so the main lead of this show is neither gaura Shivi or devta...it's FOODsmiley39

As much as this sounds silly, but for the first time am seeing a show where there is food in every episode. The story is about that food.

What truth needs to be said to the head of the family is swept under the rug and they maintain pin drop silence and talk nonsense about stomach upset because of pizza .. seriously Kuch bhi. ...👎🏼

When the bhooth track was about to end...we all were waiting for batwaara track and now this track is more crappy than the previous track. Even good acting ( except Dev) is not making me connect to this story. 

The writers really need to think what they want to show and write something meaningfulsmiley11

Coming to the haveli track, it has all been about food...🤪

Starts from Rishitha making sandwiches getting a idiotic comment from dhara. Moves on to some Chinese food poisoning her and we end up having mommy bear  dhara baby sitting the brat and get to see how to make ready made kaada when you are on a picnic. 😆

Three episodes gone in this. smiley7

Next we have the pizza and famous roti which raavi makes and they magically turn into pooris. 

We have whole lot of drama for another 3-4 episodes followed by the famous yaadon ki baraat and people standing in line to feed babuji...smiley37

Raavi's kebabs and Dhara's noodles also played their part in a cameo appearance

Then the Bhabhi Ka Kaana jannat hein nonsense...where we see two grown up boys literally stuffing food and we had an almost yaadon ki baraat hug there..The scene was so problematic in many ways

Double burnt Sandwich eating with a constipated expression, Lukha chuppi with kachodi and Rona dhona with parataas was next. 

One good thing I learnt was the favourite food of some pandyas 

Shiva's favourite is aloo ghobi, Raavi's favourite is red velvet cake, Gaumbi wants tepla alwayssmiley37 Dev wants jalebi, fafda for breakfast. The boys gobble Bhabhi's sabji straight from the kadai🤣

This show can go on and and on with food as the main hero. Basically no major story happened in haveli.smiley37

This became a very long post I guess. But I don't want a story to have only food and hugs always. It drives me crazy

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

@Transference told me the post can be in the main forum. So just copying my rant from EDT

This is my first post in the main forum😆

This show has made me type essays. I usually am very much lazy to type paragraphssmiley36

Okay so the main lead of this show is neither gaura Shivi or devta...it's FOODsmiley39

As much as this sounds silly, but for the first time am seeing a show where there is food in every episode. The story is about that food.

What truth needs to be said to the head of the family is swept under the rug and they maintain pin drop silence and talk nonsense about stomach upset because of pizza .. seriously Kuch bhi. ...👎🏼

When the bhooth track was about to end...we all were waiting for batwaara track and now this track is more crappy than the previous track. Even good acting ( except Dev) is not making me connect to this story. 

The writers really need to think what they want to show and write something meaningfulsmiley11

Coming to the haveli track, it has all been about food...🤪

Starts from Rishitha making sandwiches getting a idiotic comment from dhara. Moves on to some Chinese food poisoning her and we end up having mommy bear  dhara baby sitting the brat and get to see how to make ready made kaada when you are on a picnic. 😆

Three episodes gone in this. smiley7

Next we have the pizza and famous roti which raavi makes and they magically turn into pooris. 

We have whole lot of drama for another 3-4 episodes followed by the famous yaadon ki baraat and people standing in line to feed babuji...smiley37

Raavi's kebabs and Dhara's noodles also played their part in a cameo appearance

Then the Bhabhi Ka Kaana jannat hein nonsense...where we see two grown up boys literally stuffing food and we had an almost yaadon ki baraat hug there..The scene was so problematic in many ways

Double burnt Sandwich eating with a constipated expression, Lukha chuppi with kachodi and Rona dhona with parataas was next. 

One good thing I learnt was the favourite food of some pandyas 

Shiva's favourite is aloo ghobi, Raavi's favourite is red velvet cake, Gaumbi wants tepla alwayssmiley37 Dev wants jalebi, fafda for breakfast. The boys gobble Bhabhi's sabji straight from the kadai🤣

This show can go on and and on with food as the main hero. Basically no major story happened in haveli.smiley37

This became a very long post I guess. But I don't want a story to have only food and hugs always. It drives me crazy

You did forget the chai which Raavi didn’t make for Shiva.

And also the bus ride sandwiches.

And the chinese food that made Rishita sick.

And Dhara’s food that she offered Raavi. 

This is hilarious 😂😂.

Their lives revolve around food. And given the offscreen pictures, we have a lot more kitchen scenes on the way. Mami had shared a kitchen pic of her and dhara 😆.

Kitchen politics toh suna tha, but they are taking it a notch higher , park Mai, bedroom Mai, hall Mai, ...har jagah Khana🤭

Originally posted by ValleyOfPeace

You did forget the chai which Raavi didn’t make for Shiva.

And also the bus ride sandwiches.

And the chinese food that made Rishita sick.

And Dhara’s food that she offered Raavi. 

Lol I mentioned the sandwiches and Chinese food😆

They were major highlights😆

Originally posted by Pixiepadhi

This is hilarious 😂😂.

Their lives revolve around food. And given the offscreen pictures, we have a lot more kitchen scenes on the way. Mami had shared a kitchen pic of her and dhara 😆.

Kitchen politics toh suna tha, but they are taking it a notch higher , park Mai, bedroom Mai, hall Mai, ...har jagah Khana🤭

So true... everything and everywhere it's about food and food😆

Shit, I can’t stop laughing 🤣

Also Suman and Anita’s lunch at the restaurant, Anita cooking khichdi. Prafulla didn’t get any food. That’s the main reason she’s mad at everyone 🤣🤣

Originally posted by ItsmePriya

Lol I mentioned the sandwiches and Chinese food😆

They were major highlights😆

Welllll then I missed them😋🍿🍿🍿🍫🍫🍫🥘🥘🥘🧆🧆🧆🍤🍤🍤🍚🍚🍚🍱🍱🍱🥟🥟🥟🍭🍭🍭🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪

Come lets have some food!

Originally posted by ananya269

Shit, I can’t stop laughing 🤣

Also Suman and Anita’s lunch at the restaurant, Anita cooking khichdi. Prafulla didn’t get any food. That’s the main reason she’s mad at everyone 🤣🤣

Oh ya..how can I miss the tepla of Anitha 🤣

The food sharing sequence of Anitha and Suman all of which has made Anitha crazy🤪

Am I the only one who gets super hungry watching PS? There's just so much ... FOOD 🤣

And it looks delish too. 

All this mention of food is making me hungry 🤣 

But hilarious post! What has ps come to 😕