Kundali Bhagya

New Promo 🤨

Funny29 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPU-7NhBuC8/

I think it's another misleading promo. I don't think karan and preeta will find out that the three of them are working together. 

I'm excited to see if Sherlyn with a baby bump will be around as long as pregnant without a baby bump. (Pregnant without belly = 3 years, pregnant with belly = 3 years) So the child will only come when KDB has reached 6 years🤣😂🤣😂 .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

the IQ level of all characters in this show🤪🤪

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

priya185 thumbnail

The show goes at turtle pace 

Funny29 thumbnail

New Promo- https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ-6Nn2h3vb/

new murder attempt on Preeta but thanks to Mahira Sherlyn is the victim.

So according to ig Sherlyn will finally lose the child and Mahira and Sherlyn will blame Preeta for it.

Get ready for the next blame track and have the earplugs at hand because of Kareena's screaming.

No idea what aunt Ekta's problem is with Preeta,

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wasn’t this same exact scene attempted before with Mahira trying to push Preeta but Mahira getting hurt instead ... heights of repetitions.... I’m sure now we will see the leap : Karan married to Mahira or being forced to ,by Karena  Preeta as usual

Being over confident in her reveal plans to fail with stupid Srishti  and being kicked out forever ... Rishabh unhappy with Sherlyn and Kristina and dumbo prithvi being married . They really need to close the doors in this stupid show ! Dumbness at its best ! eK is losing its charms and writers have no creativity left ! 

Heights of dragging and the villains always losing ! It’s a trademark of her shows that the couples cannot be happy and together ! 

Funny29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taher33

Wasn’t this same exact scene attempted before with Mahira trying to push Preeta but Mahira getting hurt instead ... heights of repetitions.... I’m sure now we will see the leap : Karan married to Mahira or being forced to ,by Karena  Preeta as usual

Being over confident in her reveal plans to fail with stupid Srishti  and being kicked out forever ... Rishabh unhappy with Sherlyn and Kristina and dumbo prithvi being married . They really need to close the doors in this stupid show ! Dumbness at its best ! eK is losing its charms and writers have no creativity left ! 

Heights of dragging and the villains always losing ! It’s a trademark of her shows that the couples cannot be happy and together ! 

I have heard about the leap rumors, but nothing about Mahira and Karan being married.

I heard that Shrishti and Sameer are married.

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I wish something new and unexpected would be shown to the viewers in this show when we least expect it . I think on another show of EK her show on star plus a male actor who has left the show surprised the audiences in an awesome scene on a Monday episode ! No surprises left here 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I just hope TKL supports Preeta

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show is a complete insult to the viper ..good lord who are these writers and what’s gone wrong with Ekta