Specially Ram & Priya part😊

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

Posted: 2 years ago

Part 1 

Fabulous and Mind Blowing Start 

Amazing song 

Poor Sanjana. Rishabh left her at the altar.

Riddhima was dealt an even worse blow by her fate.

Originally posted by golden_aura

Loved it dear 

Awesome and emotional part 🤗🤗

Specially Ram & Priya part😊

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

Glad you loved it. Thankyou so much.

Originally posted by kavitha_r

Awesome update. Thanks for the pm.

Thank you so much.

Originally posted by coderlady

Poor Sanjana. Rishabh left her at the altar. Riddhima was dealt an even worse blow by her fate

That's true. Let us see whether she gets cured and how she overcome the issue. Thankyou so much for the support.

Originally posted by taahir004

Part 1 

Fabulous and Mind Blowing Start 

Amazing song 

Thank you buddy.

CHAPTER 2

5 days later, 

Riddhima's house - Evening

Mr. Aneja and Mrs. Aneja entered the house with their tall and handsome son Samrat Aneja. Hansa welcomed them and Riddhima greeted them. Hansa served them coffee and snacks.

Mrs. Aneja - "Hansa ji, we were always related to each other as a tenant - renter. You have been staying in our house for 2 years. But we have decided to improve our relations in a personal manner."

Hansa - "Mrs. Aneja, I cannot understand what you meant."

Riddhima could understand what they were speaking about. She has seen Samrat, the college stud who is famously known for ragging innocent people and known for stalking several girls. Since Riddhima is staying as a renter in Samrat's house, she ignored Samrat's atrocities and his flirty dialogues.  But she never knew Samrat would be so serious that he would even marry her despite her blindness.

But she never knew Samrat would be so serious that he would even marry her despite her blindness

Her thoughts are broken when Mr. Aneja speaks.

Mr. Aneja - "My son Samrat has been loving your granddaughter Riddhima sincerely. We too know Riddhima is a decent and well-mannered girl. So we have come here to seek alliance."

Samrat blushes while Riddhima felt irritated hearing Mr. Aneja's dialogues. Which father would marry his son while he wasn't complete studying? Still, he has one more year to complete his further studies. From what she knew, he has many arrears to clear.

Hansa - "Mam, what is the hurry of getting married? Still the children haven't completed the graduation. We can wait for some more years. Also, I don't know whether Riddhima is interested in this alliance."

Mrs. Aneja coughs intentionally and Mr. Aneja looks at her. Riddhima feels weird. 

Mrs. Aneja - "Actually, our son is too irresponsible. Many boys become responsible only after getting married. So we thought to make the process."

Riddhima is filled with anger and thinks, "What if he didn't reform after marriage"

Hansa - "But, Riddhima wish to study further. She wishes to become an IAS officer by clearing UPSC examinations."

Mrs. Aneja laughs.

Mrs. Aneja - "Oh come on, Hansa ji. What is the need to study further? Who will afford her all this? And those exams are too difficult and complex. She is blind too. How will she overcome it? If she marry my son, she can live like a queen and even we make Riddhima regain her vision by treatment. If she knows cooking and know to do all household chores, it is more than enough"

Hansa - "Yeah Mrs. Aneja, I can understand. But Riddhima should give the consent. I cannot decide anything without her consent."

Mrs

Mrs. Aneja - "Hansa ji. What are you speaking? Who will marry your blind granddaughter? But, being very kind, we are giving so many offers but you're giving importance to her consent."

Riddhima - "I am not interested in this proposal nor your son's assets."

Mr. and Mrs. Aneja looked at each other. Samrat is shocked. Hansa looks at Riddhima.

Mrs. Aneja - "But Riddhima... We didn't ask you to tell your decision today. You can take time too."

Riddhima - "You are the one who told there is no need of my consent. Now, you're speaking the opposite. I have expressed my opinion directly and it is final. There is no need to rethink."

Mr

Mr. Aneja - "Is this what you say to someone? We are so generous that we even take care of your treatment but..."

Riddhima - "If someone deserves this type of response, they deserve it."

Mrs. Aneja - "Don't forget that you are staying in our house."

Riddhima - "You must not forget that we are paying the rent regularly."

Samrat - "Riddhima, we can oust you anytime. Mind it. Also after becoming blind, you are neither going to the college nor work, how could you earn money? If you accept the proposal, you can live in a bigger house than this and your Dadi could be shifted to a old-age home."

Riddhima - "Your parents told me that you love me sincerely. Love is something even id you didn't get her, you want her to be happy. Just because I rejected you, you are now blackmailing me. If you meet someone more beautiful, your lust would be shifted to that girl. Then, you're sending my Dadi to old-age homes, my foot. Looks like, if you get hold of property, you'll get your parents to the same place."

Samrat felt ashamed and embarrassed

Samrat felt ashamed and embarrassed. He moved towards Riddhima to slap her while Riddhima hold his hand and slapped him hard.

Riddhima - "Samrat, I am blind, but I am not weak. I know your movements and actions and can envision your expressions."

Samrat - "How dare you!"

Samrat held his hand to choke her neck. Hansa tried to release Riddhima from his clutch. Riddhima tries to get out of his hold, but his hands were too strong to get released. Riddhima feels suffocated. Mr. and Mrs. Aneja released make him cool. 

Mrs. Aneja pointed her towards Riddima and Hansa.

Mrs. Aneja - "You did a big mistake, Riddhima. Both of you would suffer for this action."

Riddhima - "The wind is drizzling outside. Only if you are leaving now, you won't get caught in the rain."

Samrat - "You egoistic pig!"

Samrat again comes to her to raise his hands, but now Riddhima caught his hand and flexed it by leaning it behind his back.

Riddhima - "You took control over me once, but it won't be the case always. Don't forget that only my eyes are blind not my senses and instincts."

Samrat screams badly. Mr. and Mrs. Aneja forcibly released her hands from him.

Mrs. Aneja - "You will suffer tomorrow."

The Aneja family moved out of the house. Hansa caressed Riddhima's face and hug her.

Hansa - "Are you okay, Riddhima?"

Riddhima - "Yes, Dadi. Don't worry."

Hansa - "But why did you create such a ruckus? They are our tenant and if they oust from this house, where will we go? And you don't think anything."

Riddhima - "Then, what are you asking me to do? To marry that guy and cry for life long..."

Hansa - "No one could win with your mouth. I am going to speak to them."

Riddhima - "What will you say? Sorry Aneja ji... My Riddhima wouldn't do like that. If she do like that, I myself would slap her... Please forgive me.... Will those crooks forgive you?"

Hansa - "Shut up, Riddhima. It is an issue among elders. You know nothing."

Saying this, she took her phone and go inside

Saying this, she took her phone and go inside. While Riddhima crumbles her fist on the table.

Door bell rings. Hansa comes and open the door and Vikram is standing there. Vikram comes inside and looks at the mood-off Riddhima.

Hansa - "Come on Vicky, let us have dinner."

Vikram nods. Riddhima took her white cane and walked towards the dining room and sat on the table. Vikram also sits on the table. Hansa served the dinner to Riddhima and Vikram. Vikram starts eating while Riddhima is uninterested to eat.

Vikram - "No one could cook so perfect like you, Dadi. The butter on the chapathi you made melts when I place in my tongue. Delicious! But, why did your granddaughter look moody?"

Delicious! But, why did your granddaughter look moody?"

Riddhima - "Amazing question, Vikram sir... I mean Vikram. Let me see, what did she say. By the way, she made rice and dal not chapathi."

Vikram - "Actually, I tested you

Vikram - "Actually, I tested you...."

Riddhima pouts seeing his lame level of testing her.

Hansa told him about Samrat family proposal to Riddhima.

Vikram - "What is there to scold Riddhima? She has done the right thing. There is a common saying that men would reform or change after getting married. It is true only to a certain extent. Only if they feel the need to become responsible, they would become. Otherwise, no. Samrat didn't complete his studies, he is a drunkard and a smoker and his father's business could feed for three generations. Seeing his impulsive nature, he could even become a violent husband. There is no mistake in Riddhima's attitude towards them."

Riddhima - "Exactly, Vikram. He stalks many girls and I am just one among them. His mother is a monster who doesn't value bride's consent and ask me to give up my dreams."

Hansa - "Oh, okay, now both are sided together. What if she throws us out of this house tomorrow?"

Riddhima becomes silent.

Vikram - "Dadi, you both can come to my house."

Hansa - "There is no need of that. Already we are trouble to many people, now we don't want to add you to that list."

Vikram - "Dadi, it is not because you're ousted from the house

Vikram - "Dadi, it is not because you're ousted from the house. Think about it. It is necessary for someone else' presence in the house. Remember, you're having back pain and shoulder pain and you must take medicines. But you're not taking it since Riddhima was hospitalized."

Riddhima - "Dadi, you told me that you're taking all the medicines."

Hansa - "Yeah... Vikram... You might misunderstand."

Vikram - "The medicines are sleep-inducing ones and one can never wake up for around 6 hours. But Dadi has been helping her granddaughter by giving her water if she needs or if she wake up in middle for using the bathroom, she is there to accompany. You told me about this yesterday, Riddhima. Additionally, Dadi is diabetic."

Hansa - "So what, Vikram. See I am so healthy and active without taking medicines."

Vikram - "You are suppressing your joint pain now, Dadi. There is no use of hiding it. If you didn't take medicines, you would also become bedridden."

Hansa bows her head down. Riddhima could feel the embarrassement in the environment.

Riddhima's phone beeps. Riddhima handover the phone to Hansa and there is a voice note from Mr. Aneja. Hansa plays the voice note, "Hansa ji... Tomorrow you should be moving out of my house taking all your things as new renter has approached us with a good amount of fees which I cannot reject. From this month, you could also never pay the rent so better check out. If you haven't left tomorrow morning, by evening, my men would throw you out forcibly."

Vikram - "So yeah, even if you try to apologize, you cannot maintain a good relation with them and definitely they would insult you and throw you out."

Riddhima - "But Vikram, how could we stay at your house? We cannot pay you anything even if think

Riddhima - "But Vikram, how could we stay at your house? We cannot pay you anything even if think. I don't know how to go college or whether I will go."

Vikram - "Riddhima, there is no need to pay any money to me. It is like I am paying my gratitude. Please don't ignore it."

Riddhima and Hansa looked at Vikram emotionally. 

Riddhima - "But Vikram..."

Vikram - "Let us eat now Riddhima. We'll decide some other things tomorrow."

Riddhima, Hansa and Vikram continues eating the dinner. 

After half-an-hour, 

Vikram took Riddhima to the verandah. Raining has started. Both are wearing sweaters to overcome the chill.

Riddhima - "Vikram, I wished that I have eyes now

Riddhima - "Vikram, I wished that I have eyes now. Now the whole scenery looks eye-catching."

Vikram - "So what. I'll tell you and you can imagine."

Riddhima - "Done..."

Vikram - "The clouds are black and the moon is smiling at the atmosphere... Street lights are still shining to give brightness. The shade trees in your houses are moving its branches out of slight wind and rain. The rain drops fall on the ground with whirlpool circles. While two friends are watching all this with a cup of tea."

Riddhima sips the tea, "Yeah Vikram. It is indeed amazing to imagine. Imagination looks more beautiful than reality."

Vikram smiles.

Vikram - "Riddhima, can I ask you something?"

Riddhima nods.

Vikram - "How do you feel after losing your eyesight."

Riddhima - "Vicky, its a numb feeling. It is like you lost yourself in a dark world where there is no light. There might be something, but becomes blurred due to darkness. More than others, it is searching ourself in the darkness. If I open my eyes, it looks like the background was blurred and little dark though I could sense the penetration of sunlight."

Vikram was listening to Riddhima's words and he felt bad as he is one of the important reasons why Riddhima has become blind.

Riddhima - "It takes some more time to understand that it is the reality. No one will marry me, I cannot see new things, I will forget all others face. I will need a stick. I cannot play, I feel like leaving alone in a closed box. I was crying and cursing the thief who is the reason for everything. Then afterwards, Dadi and I were given counselling and we could feel a little better."

Vikram - "Things would become better soon, Riddhima."

Riddhima - "Thank you so much, Vikram. You're really amazing. Only because of you, I could at least know to walk by myself in this house with my white cane."

[FB: Vikram took a day off from his work and taught Riddhima how to use and move with the help of a white cane

[FB: Vikram took a day off from his work and taught Riddhima how to use and move with the help of a white cane.]

Riddhima - "You even taught me self defense and how to analyze your enemy with their slight body movements and their body odour."

Flashback

Vikram - "Riddhima, self defense is what you need the most. Just because you become blind, it doesn't mean you cannot defend yourself. There are martial art students and teachers who are blind, but still they possess a tough competition towards the normal people."

Vikram taught Riddhima few yoga asanas to increase her sharpness in listening and analyzing the movements of hands and legs.

Vikram - "Being blind, assumptions and guesses are what help you the most. If someone keep your hand on the neck, you must know where radius bone and the scapula bone is located. If the acquist try to harm you with his hands, you need to punch at those joints to get the release of the hold. If he attack you from the back, the hand movements are different. Understanding that, you should kick his balls or the stomach with your arm or leg."

Vikram hold Riddhima in his grip and asked to make her assumption and attack him. Sometimes she did well, she failed sometimes.

Vikram - "Riddhima, Not always your assumptions need to be right. Sometimes it could be wrong too. As much as you get trained well in the yoga methods and defense exercises, your focus and sharpness increase.

Flashback ends.

Vikram smiles.

Vikram - "I have got trained in martial arts for some days and I could remember a few things and so I taught you so that it could be more useful."

Riddhima smiles at Vikram. 

Suddenly thunders are heard and Riddhima falls on Vikram's chest and he holds Riddhima.

[Song plays]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeXbmEnpSz0

Riddhima felt the warmth of his chest and feels his hands are on her head assuring her not to worry. 

Another thunder is heard while Riddhima hugs Vikram tightly. Vikram also covers Riddhima with his wide arms. 

She felt protective in his arms. Riddhima's keeps her ear slowly towards his chest and tries to hear his heartbeat. She has heard about tall boy - short girl couple has been the cutest couple ever because the girl can hear his soulmate's heartbeat when he hug her which indicates that his heart is beating for her. She doesn't agree with that as she feels others heartbeat cannot be heard.... But still decide to try it.

Lubb...Dupp...Lubb...Dupp....

Riddhima could hear Vikram's heartbeat. She smiles. Whatever she heard was true. She blushed.

Vikram smiled unknowingly and  caressed her hair slowly assuring not to worry. Slowly Vikram released the hug.

Vikram - "Are you okay now?"

Suddenly Riddhima realized what she was doing.

Riddhima - "Yeah, Vicky. Actually, I am sorry."

Vikram - "No issues. Everyone has their own fear. It's completely okay."

Riddhima thinks, "Is his heartbeat beating faster for me when I hugged him? That means he is in love with me... No no... He too must have got frightened because of thunders."

Vikram - "Riddhima

Vikram - "Riddhima..."

Riddhima comes out of her thinking, "Vicky..."

Vikram - "Let us go inside dream girl... Sometimes it takes time to recognize whether you are dreaming or in the world."

Riddhima thinks, "Dream Girl

Riddhima thinks, "Dream Girl... Is it that he is loving me? Or mocking me..."

Vikram - "By the way, it is time now. I am leaving for the Studio. Have a good night."

Riddhima - "It would be. Because I am waiting for your show this night."

Vikram - "Seriously! Are you not to going to sleep? Are you being cheesy with me?"

Vikram - "Seriously! Are you not to going to sleep? Are you being cheesy with me?"

Riddhima - "Maybe yes, Vicky. We are going to pack our things now. I have heard you singing in Radio for a lot of times. Your anchoring was amazing for most of the shows and so your messages. I never thought I would meet you and chill with you as your friend."

Riddhima laughed, which makes Vikram blush. She looked exceptionally beautiful when she smiles. 

Vikram comes near her and adjusted her hair strands which are scattered towards her face. Riddhima felt goosebumps. Vikram slowly released his hands from her.

Vikram says, "Then okay, bye buddy."

Vikram bids Hansa and comes out of the house

Vikram bids Hansa and comes out of the house. The rain has stopped. Vikram looks at Riddhima who is at the door, seeing him whether he left or not by the movement of the car. Vikram smiles at Riddhima.

He takes his car and moves from the house.

To be continued...