Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Thank you so much for the motivating comments, Friends. The Prologue has been updated now. Kindly do check it out.

Keep going πŸ‘β€οΈ..

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It's a beautiful update dear ❀️😍..just loved it .. Very

Waiting for Vikram and Riddhima's meeting...Dil toh bachha hai ji song was nice and also the train scenes..

Thank you for the PM 😊😊

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Why does Riddhima have to control her nature just to please people? As long as she doesn't hurt someone with her directness, there should be no problem.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The train incident shows how judgemental people can be without knowing all the facts.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Why does Riddhima have to control her nature just to please people? As long as she doesn't hurt someone with her directness, there should be no problem.

Its true, but common man's life passes by satisfying the desires of society and unknown people. That's the sad reality,

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome prologue. 

The son gained his vision after 17 years. 

The father is trying to make his son identify the things.

The song sequences are nice.

Loved the bonding between Riddhima and Hansa.

taahir004 thumbnail

Fascinating Prologue 

and so Interesting Character Sketch 

lovely song choice too 

Sshesha thumbnail

Thank you so much friends for the comments.Glad that everyone loved the song choice. Chapter 1 has been updated now. Please check out, guys.

Sshesha thumbnail

CHAPTER 1

Shubham Marriage Hall

Bride's room (Night)

Sanjana is getting ready for her wedding. She is in her bridal outfit and several beauticians are working on her makeover. 

Every girl dream to have their wedding like this or like such and very few are achieving the dream

Every girl dream to have their wedding like this or like such and very few are achieving the dream. Sanjana is also one among them. The beauticians are the most famous and from her favorite parlor. Her 'man of dreams' and his family has also approved that she can work even after marriage independently.

It is an arranged marriage, but she believed that love comes after marriage. She liked the groom Rishabh at their first meet when his parents sought a proposal from her. Rishabh's calmness and his shyness attracted her the most. Rishabh is also good-looking and one of the most eligible bachelors of the city.

Vikram entered inside and pulled her cheek.

Sanjana - "Monkey! My make-up might get spoiled. Leave my cheek."

Vikram leaves her cheeks and says, "Monkey looks like monkey even after applying loads of powder."

Sanjana - "Mom... See this Vicky!"

Priya laughs while Ram enters the room.

Ram - "What is going on here?"

Priya - "Vicky is teasing me, dad."

Ram also laughs.

Sanjana - "Am I saying any joke?"

Vikram - "Sanju, you're really pretty in the attire. Your Prince-Charming would forget himself in your beauty. Then, he'll take you his beautiful palace where you live like a  queen."

Sanjana blushed.

Priya - "Oho! Who is blushing now?"

Ram - "You know Sanju, your mom blushed even more during her marriage. I thought she would be a shy girl. But, only later it has turned out false and she is non-stop loudspeaker."

Priya nudged Ram. Sanjana is thinking something else without minding Priya and Ram.

Vikram - "Are you starting to dream of your honeymoon?"

Sanjana - "Shut up. After this night, my life would be changed. I cannot stay with you hereafter. I cannot travel carefree with my friend Vicky. I really miss you all..."

Vikram - "You're not going distant, Sanju."

Sanjana - "I know that Vicky. Maa, can you sing the bidaai song one more time?

Vikram - "She will sing when bidaai (farewell) comes. You get ready."

Sanjana - "I can hear it before wedding and even after wedding. You shut up, monkey."

Vikram pouts. Priya caressed Sanjana's face and starts to sing.

Kehne ko kaafi kuch tha
Sab dil mai taaron ke rakka
Kehne ko kaafi kuch tha
Sab dil mai taaron ke rakka

Sab aaj tum se kehe dhoongi
Yeh dil me tha soch ke rakkha

Everyone gets emotional. 

Na tu kabhi parayi si yo bhi
tan he mera mera tu apna
Nanhi si jaan tu meri

apna khaayaal naye ghar rakhna
khusiyan sabhi ho teri hisse
sach tere ho har ek woh sapna

Sanjana goes and hugged Priya and cries. Then, she hugged  Ram and cries.

Nanhi si jaan meri
 apna khaayaal rakhna
 apna khaayal rakhna rakhna
 tu khayaal rakhhna 

Sanjana hugged Vikram. Vikram break the hug and gives her a tissue paper. 

Nanhi si jaan meri
apna khayaal rakhna 
apna khayaal rakhna rakhna
tu khayaal rakhna. (Naati Pinky Ki Lambi Story)

Song Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMlaSlzPDk

Priya - "Now, okay?"

Vikram - "Won't your makeup spoil if you cry? What else is there to do more?"

Sanjana laughed and punched his shoulder. After having another touch-up,

Vikram - "Okay, fine. You are having a rehearsal for your farewell now. Did you have rehearsal for your first night?"

Sanjana - "How dare you Vicky monkey! Glad that mom and dad didn't hear that. Wait, you also will get married. I'll demand something big then."

Vikram - "Let us see that later. You go now."

Priya and Rishabh's sister take Sanjana to the mandap. Sanjana is extremely happy and sit on the mandap and she is waiting for Rishabh's entry. 

She dreams of Rishabh and her going-to-be romantic moments, the honeymoon, their coffee date, hours long conversation and everything

She dreams of Rishabh and her going-to-be romantic moments, the honeymoon, their coffee date, hours long conversation and everything. She blushed when she comes out of her dream world.

Vikram comes near Priya and take her aside and murmured something in her ears. Priya was shocked. Ram too hear it.

Priya - "Is it true, Vikram?"

Vikram nodded sadly.

Ram - "How dare he is! I never expected that Rishabh would elope from the wedding."

Vikram - "Uncle, the problem is how Sanjana reacts hearing this."

Ram thinks.

Rishabh's mom and dad come to them, folding their hands and pleaded to apologize. 

Rishabh's mom (crying) - "Please apologize us. He ran away with his lover. We came to know of his letter."

Rishabh's dad gives the letter to Vikram.

Vikram reads the letter, "Dear mom and dad, I am extremely sorry for this decision. But I don't have any other choice than running with my girlfriend Aaliya. I don't want to spoil Sanjana's life by marrying her. I can't ever love her.  Forgive me!"

Vikram told the news to Sanjana. Sanjana was shocked to hear that her 'man of dreams', about whom she was dreaming and discussing, has run away with his girlfriend. She felt the sound of her heart breaking into pieces. 

Sanjana's parents are arguing with Rishabh's parents. Soon everyone comes to know and gossips started to pass.

Sanjana - "Mom and Dad! Please stop it. Rishabh did the right thing. There is no use of marrying if there is no love. I appreciate Rishabh's concern for me and his responsibility towards his girlfriend."

Priya - "But!"

Sanjana - "No, mom. There is no use of discussing over impossible events. Let us go."

Ram - "Sanjana... let us..."

Sanjana - "Mom, please..."

Soon the gossiping start to increase. Several people start to speak who will marry an abandoned girl and a few people start to comment on Sanjana's looks and character that might make Rishabh elope from the wedding.

Vikram shouts, "Can you all please stop your nonsense? So, you all knew that the wedding is not supposed to happen. Why are you all sitting here? Won't you get out without eating food?"

Soon people's expression changed into disgust and everyone gets out of the mandap.

Sanjana goes to the bride's room, changed her dresses and comes outside in a normal dress. 

"Mom, shall we go?" asked Sanjana in a normal tone.

Ram and Priya are sad to see their daughter in such state. They had seen her beautiful in a bridal dress but now pale.

Vikram comes there and says, "Come on, Sanjana. Let us go. Aunty and Uncle have some work here."

Sanjana goes with Vikram. Ram hugged Priya and cried miserably. Ram also gets emotional.

Priya - "I cannot see my daughter in such pain."

Ram - "Vikram is with her, Priya. Soon, it will be healed. We didn't expect this...."

While at outside,

Vikram and Sanjana are travelling in the car. Vikram is looking at Sanjana who bowed her head down and sitting silent. Vikram feels heavy to see his chirpy and talkative friend sitting with grief and silence. 

Vikram stopped the car near a playground.

"What happened Vicky?" asked Sanjana palely.

"Don't know. Let me  check it," saying this Vikram get out of his car and opened the front part. 

"Vicky," called Sanjana.

"I think there is a breakdown. I have messaged the mechanic. You come out of the car, it would be drowsy to stay there," said Vikram.

Vikram opened the car door and made the reluctant Sanjana come out. Sanjana and Vikram get inside the small ground. Sanjana and Vikram sit on the bench.

Sanjana - "It is so pleasant sitting here. At night with a cool breeze, heart feels content."

Vikram - "Lie... Don't lie, Sanjana."

Sanjana - "Who is lying, Vicky? Isn't the climate pleasant?"

Vikram - "You can lie to anyone but not to me. You also know that I can detect your lies easily. Be yourself, Sanjana. No one is here. Pour out everything in your heart."

Vikram patted his hand on Sanjana's shoulder.

Drops of tears slowly escaped from Sanjana's eyes. She starts to cry, leaning on Vikram's shoulder. Vikram holds her palm warmly.

Sanjana - "Why did he do this to me? I have so many dreams with him. I thought to travel with my throughout my life, but I never knew he preferred to travel with someone else. In return, I got my relatives tauntings... Why all this happen to me?"

Vikram listened to her silently.

Sanjana - "You know one thing Vikram, in movies, we can see the hero marrying another girl and at last heroine come and stop the wedding

Sanjana - "You know one thing Vikram, in movies, we can see the hero marrying another girl and at last heroine come and stop the wedding. Everyone have changes in mind and accept hero and heroine. I used to  like those kind of movies, but now I cannot love it by maturity. Did they think anything about the hero's fiance? Is she a stone to accept anything? I wished that situation should never come to me, but the fate is different. I wished to be the heroine in my love story, but I am a stone in someone's love story. Will I anyone else in the future or will anyone marry me in the  future? My life was spoiled completely Vikram."

Vikram - "Your hero hasn't approached you yet, Sanju

Vikram - "Your hero hasn't approached you yet, Sanju. Someone might have born for you and he'll  come to you soon."

Sanjana - "It is nice to hear, Vicky. But nothing is possible for me now."

Vikram - "It's okay, Sanju. It's okay... Things will become alright." 

"Excuse me," says a girl in a pleasant voice.

Vikram and Sanjana look at the girl who is smiling at them holding a two ice-creams. She has worn a white salwaar kameez with a pink shawl. 

Riddhima - "Sir and mam, please have this Choco-bars

Riddhima - "Sir and mam, please have this Choco-bars. Having something sweet at this time will cool your mood."

Vikram - "But, why are you giving to us?"

Riddhima - "I am Riddhima, an ice-cream vendor. Actually, I was on my way to my house and I have seen you both. Seeing you, I decided to give this as a part to lessen your pain."

Sanjana - "Why do you want to lessen our pain? Do you gain anything from this?"

Riddhima - "No. But I wish to say one thing. Although the world is full of suffering, Life is all about overcoming all this. I wish you to overcome this difficult situation by a sweet thing (Looks at Choco-bar)"

Sanjana smiles palely. She thanked Riddhima. 

Vikram takes rupee notes and handovered to her

Vikram takes rupee notes and handovered to her.

Vikram - "Thank you Riddhima for the ice-cream."

Riddhima - "No need of money. It's free for you both."

Vikram smiles and Riddhima go. Vikram is looking at Riddhima till she disappears from his eyes. 

They both had the ice-cream. Vikram dropped Sanjana at her house.

Vikram - "Sanjana, don't think about anything. Aunty and Uncle would come within 5 minutes. I am going to the studio now. Bye..."

Sanjana - "I'll be waiting for your show. Bye Vicky."

Vikram rides his car towards RJ Studio. On the way, he hears a familiar voice shouting. Soon he gets out of the car and searches the source of the voice.

He looks at Riddhima running behind someone else. 

He runs to Riddhima

He runs to Riddhima.

Vikram - "Riddhima, what happened to you? Are you fine?"

Riddhima - "Sir... The guy has stolen my CREAM BELL CART and running away. The cart is everything for me. If it goes, I am all over."

Vikram looks at the black scarfed guy and run towards them. Riddhima too follows Vikram. Vikram caught the thief and beat him and black and blue. Due to heavy punches, the thief was lying on the road. Vikram has called the Police.

Vikram checked the cart whether it was damaged. 

Riddhima - "Thank you so much, sir."

Suddenly the thief gets up from the road. 

He stood up and threw chilli powder on Vikram but Riddhima pushed him and come in front.

He stood up and threw chilli powder on Vikram but Riddhima pushed him and come in front

The chilli powder fall on her face. The thief pushed Riddhima towards the road. Vikram was shocked by the unexpected move.

A car is approaching towards Riddhima rapidly. Vikram quickly jumps to her and holds Riddhima and rolled on the road and Riddhima's head hits a traffic light rod with force. The car passed away, but Riddhima's back head bleeds and she falls unconscious.

Vikram soon admitted Riddhima in the hospital in his car. Vikram dressed his wounds also there. Vikram paid the bill for Riddhima. Since Riddhima's neighbor is the nurse, she asked Riddhima's family members to come to the hospital. 

Vikram is feeling guilty that because of him only, Riddhima was affected by the chilli-powder. He walked around anxiously. He prayed God for Riddhima's health.

Riddhima's grandmother Hansa entered the room fast with her neighborhood boy

Riddhima's grandmother Hansa entered the room fast with her neighborhood boy.

Hansa - "What happened to Riddhu, dear?"

She asked with fear and running breathe.

Vikram - "Dadi (grandma), first sit down."

He makes her sit on the chair and give her a glass of water. After making her drink it,

Vikram - "Dadi, nothing will happen to your granddaughter. She had a minor accident. Doctors are treating her."

Hansa - "When did all this happen?"

Vikram - "Half-an-hour back. Don't worry, Dadi. She will be fine. I have paid the bill as well."

Hansa weeps. Vikram consoled her.

Nurse - "The doctor has been calling you, Mr. Vikram."

Vikram gets inside the doctor's cabin.

Doctor - "Mr. Vikram, Riddhima has only minor injuries so she is perfectly alright. But her optic nerves are damaged due to head injury and her pupil was damaged as the chilli powder is not an ordinary one. The thief had added few chemicals for making the victim unconscious. That chemical has damaged her pupil. So, her eyesight is lost."

Vikram is shocked to hear his statement.

Vikram comes out of the cabin and tells everything to Hansa

Vikram comes out of the cabin and tells everything to Hansa. She cries and Vikram feel guilty.

To be continued...

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago