what happened to Kareena?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Did she quit? Or is she tested COVID positive or what?

who cares, I don't think anyone here misses her

Originally posted by Funny29

who cares, I don't think anyone here misses her

ðŸ˜† what's happening in the show?

did we miss any major events🤪

Originally posted by music_girl

ðŸ˜† what's happening in the show?

did we miss any major events🤪

Short version

Kareena was last seen just before Preeta's court hearing. 

Karan is now in jail and Preeta is free and looking for evidence in the Akshay case.

Preeta and her team managed to get Akshay's cell phone, in the meantime it turned out that Sherlyn killed Akshay. Akshay blackmailed Sherlyn to tell everyone that Prithvi and not Rishabh is the baby daddy.

Sherlyn, of course, manages to get the phone so that no one finds out that she is involved in the Akshay case.

Pammi is a jealous gold digger and i think the new Kareena + and I think a little worse in the future.

She hates Preeta because she has no standards and of course because of Preeta, Karan is in jail.

Doosri Aurat Mahira is also still in the house, I don't know why because she only sticks to Sherlyn and Prithvi. i'm in the mood for a love triangle track starring Sherlyn-Prithvi-Mahira. 🖤Mahira falls in love with Prithvi 🖤

🤣

I'm glad that this screaming aunt is gone for now, this is like when the ears on vacation.🤣🤣

Edited by Funny29 - 2 years ago

Oh she’s back as usual

To support her darling Sherlyn and to yell at Preeta !!  I’m

Hoping someone or the whole Luthera family realizes how evil prithvi sherlyn are before the leap otherwise it’s really stupid to not have any closed chapters and jump ahead !!! Truths need to

Come out before the baby does !! The baby is three !!

Originally posted by Funny29

Short version

Kareena was last seen just before Preeta's court hearing. 

Karan is now in jail and Preeta is free and looking for evidence in the Akshay case.

Preeta and her team managed to get Akshay's cell phone, in the meantime it turned out that Sherlyn killed Akshay. Akshay blackmailed Sherlyn to tell everyone that Prithvi and not Rishabh is the baby daddy.

Sherlyn, of course, manages to get the phone so that no one finds out that she is involved in the Akshay case.

Pammi is a jealous gold digger and i think the new Kareena + and I think a little worse in the future.

She hates Preeta because she has no standards and of course because of Preeta, Karan is in jail.

Doosri Aurat Mahira is also still in the house, I don't know why because she only sticks to Sherlyn and Prithvi. i'm in the mood for a love triangle track starring Sherlyn-Prithvi-Mahira. 🖤Mahira falls in love with Prithvi 🖤

🤣

I'm glad that this screaming aunt is gone for now, this is like when the ears on vacation.🤣🤣

Mahira and sherlyn are the tanu and kaun hai wo abhi ki sister kumkum bhagya mein?🤣 Wo ban gayi hain. Ab thy will keep plotting against the next 4 generations of luthras.