Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

KRPKAB 3 Chatting Corner #1

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to he chatting corner of KRPKAB season #3 

You are free to chat about anything under the sun .

there are some rules to be followed 

Express your opinions in a timely fashion so that the atmosphere or the forum remains harmonious.

Personal attacks on any member is prohibited.

Please always remember to read through IF Code Of Coduct so you can make yourself more familiar with what we expect from you as IF members.

Permission given by mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

waiting for the family 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waiting Waiting for my favorite dev and sona ..h  hope shubh has grown up like golu🤣👍😘

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

No Shubh is not as big as Golu. You can go to his Instagram handle to see his latest pics.

Also, does anybody know when the show is starting and is it a short season like the 2nd  or a full fledged TV serial on Sony ?

I know Surpiya Ma'm is doing a tv serial Janani... is that going to end soon..? any idea..?

Viji

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sona is looking more stylish and beautiful now 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijisridhar

No Shubh is not as big as Golu. You can go to his Instagram handle to see his latest pics.

Also, does anybody know when the show is starting and is it a short season like the 2nd  or a full fledged TV serial on Sony ?

I know Surpiya Ma'm is doing a tv serial Janani... is that going to end soon..? any idea..?

Viji

I think the initial few episode have to be shot in Kolkata and WB is still in lockdown (until 15 Jun)  also Mumbai shootings also stalled because of lockdown ...so shooting unlikely has started 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

But, am not sure if you are aware, Shaheer and Erica are already in Siliguri for the shooting, am sure they have commenced it.  Don't know about other cast members.

I know, many places in India are in lockdown. But, many of the ongoing TV serials do have a full fledged shooting schedules. 

Also, this couple Mamta and Yash Patnaik have been shooting their on going show Ishq Mein Marjawaan in Siliguri for a while now. 

So, wondering what's stopping KRPKAB 3 then 🤔

Viji

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijisridhar

But, am not sure if you are aware, Shaheer and Erica are already in Siliguri for the shooting, am sure they have commenced it.  Don't know about other cast members.

I know, many places in India are in lockdown. But, many of the ongoing TV serials do have a full fledged shooting schedules. 

Also, this couple Mamta and Yash Patnaik have been shooting their on going show Ishq Mein Marjawaan in Siliguri for a while now. 

So, wondering what's stopping KRPKAB 3 then 🤔

Viji

yes they are in Siliguri .. saw a pic with her fans on twitter ..

https://twitter.com/madhuswini/status/1403593992156053520

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi suta. How are you. Season 1 die hard fan ( if u remember me). You are still as enthusiastic as ever. Kudos dude. Am binging season 1 now and it feels as fresh as ever.

Edited by havima - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: havima

Hi suta. How are you. Season 1 die hard fan ( if u remember me). You are still as enthusiastic as ever. Kudos dude. Am binging season 1 now and it feels as fresh as ever.

Feels wonderful meeting you again dear buddy