Riansh ts- Revelations Part 2- Page 2 complete

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys this two shot is a follow up of 'Aitbaar', Riddhima is trying her best to tell the truth, but not getting the chance and Anupriya's plan, also just for this two shot Mrs Desouza is still alive. 

Part 1- Right time? Brainwashing and Murder.

Since the fight they had on Navratri, Vansh and Riddhima had been avoiding each other, Vansh trying to find her truth and Riddhima trying to find a right time to tell him the truth. It was always a situation of close yet being far.

Also, Vansh had been purposely avoiding her since she always  tried to bring Ragini's name in the conversation, for the first time in his life, he actually wanted to kill Ragini. Even if she is not here she has destroyed his relationship with Riddhima. 

Having no other choice, Riddhima had written her truth in a letter,  she had told him everything, her relationship with Kabir, she coming to spy on him. Running away on the day of marriage but coming back because Kabir threatened to kill himself. 

Each and every truth she had kept buried in her heart, she had told him. She had kept the letter in study but unfortunately for her, Aryan found. Ishani and Aryan decided to keep the letter as a leverage to finish Riddhima. 

The next day Vansh had gone for business trip again and without even informing Riddhima, and here she was sad that maybe after knowing the truth he doesn't want to be near her so went away from the mansion. 

Anupriya was pissed off, she didn't what Kabir had seen in this girl. She is annoying and nosy, she was send here to spy on Vansh, but rather she is here romancing him. It is time to finish her chapter. She decided to go visit Kabir and she tried to manipulate him,

A- Kabir, i live there, i know Riddhima is not looking for clues, she is always running around Vansh, trying to pacify him.

A- I am telling you, she is in love with him.

K- What do you want me to do Mom, because of that Riddhima our planning will be wasted and i will not be able to live with you.

A- I know mere baacha but, she needs to be exposed, give me the proofs that Riddhima was spying on him. The family members will harm her and then i will testify in court against them. That way, not only his beloved Riddhima but hi whole family will be destroyed. 

K- You are right mom, give me a day. I will send all the proofs in a parcel to you.

Mishra was a low key assistant of Kabir, he knew most his plans but he felt disgusted that he has been using Riddhima as a pawn and now wants to hurt her. There is only one person who can stop him now.

Vansh was having a very important meeting in his hotel in Goa,when Mishra barged in, a pissed off Angre following him,

V- Mr.Mishra i am in an important meeting here. You can wait outside. 

M- This is matter of life and death, especially for wife Riddhima. 

Hearing Riddhima name, he couldn't control himself and clutches his collar, 

V- Are you threatening my wife?

M- No, but i know things that will help you save her.

They both went back to Vansh's cabin and Mishra told him everything, how Kabir had used Riddhima's love and emotions for his own personal gain, he showed him all the proofs, and also showed him the video and conversation that happened between Kabir and Anupriya. 

He couldn't believe that all this time he had been blaming Riddhima, but it was his own Mother who was his enemy, Riddhima was just a pawn, waiting to be sacrificed. He has to reach back home as soon as possible. 

As promised Kabir had made sure all the against Vansh was send by parcel to Anupriya, she was talking on phone with Kabir when she heard glass breaking, it was Mrs. Desouza she had heard everything, but before she can do anything, Mrs. Desouza ran away from there.

Mrs Desouza, went straight to Riddhima's room, she was trying to find and tell her the truth but Anupriya came behind her and kept a hand on mouth and stabbed her, before dragging away her body she had taken earrings and bangles of Riddhima. 

Anupriya threw Mrs Desouza body in garden area where anyone can see her and also kept Riddhima's jewelry near the body. After sometime Sia's shout was heard in the mansion, everyone ran outside towards her, 

R- Sia, what happened?

S- Woh..woh.. she indicated towards Mrs Desouza dead body.

I/A/D/Anu- Oh my God.

Aryan went to check on her, she was dead but what caught his eyes was Riddhima's earring and bangles, he knew now was the good time punish her,

A- Dadi yeh dekho aapki pyaari bahu ke earrings and bangles yahan hain.

A- Why did you kill Mrs. Desouza Riddhima?

R- Are you mad? Why will i kill her?

I- Because she knew your truth. Recognize this, it was the same letter she had to written to Vansh. Dadi why don't you read it.

Dadi was shocked and angry, she slapped Riddhima, and Anupriya played her trump card as well, 

Anu- Mummy ji,  mujhe aaj ek parcel aaya tha. Riddhima all these was collecting proofs against Vansh and this family. Woh toh aacha hua ki police mein bhi humare wafadar log hain toh she would have destroyed us.

I- Dadi, please give us permission to teach her a lesson, Vansh bhai bahut kamzor ho jaate hain iske saamne.

D- Theek hain jo karna hain karo. Iss aise sabak milna chaiye ki yeh zindagi bhar yaad rakhe.

Ishani and Aryan dragged Riddhima inside the house, they were gleeful, thinking of ways to punish her. Anupriya was happy her plan was working, and Dadi and Sia were plain sad, they couldn't believe Riddhima was out to destroy them. 

Ps- Riddhima getting tortured, Vansh saving her.  Guys please suggest what would Ishani and Aryan do with her.?

Also do tell me how was the chapter. 

Chapter 1- page 1

Chapter 2- page 2

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago

Awesome 😘😘😘😘

Riddhu ko Kuch nhi Hona chahiye..... πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Amazing β€πŸ‘

Update ASAP ❀

I swear if Vansh doesnt punish his toxic fam i.e Ishani and Aryan😑

Originally posted by lifesucks28

I swear if Vansh doesnt punish his toxic fam i.e Ishani and Aryan😑

I will try to write but aaj bahut sad feel ho raha for rahul he is clearly very close to his mother i hope he has someone to lean on during this time. Hope he gets the strength to be okay. He is such a humble person. 😭😭😭

May his mother's soul get peace.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by raveena0605

I will try to write but aaj bahut sad feel ho raha for rahul he is clearly very close to his mother i hope he has someone to lean on during this time. Hope he gets the strength to be okay. He is such a humble person. 😭😭😭

May his mother's soul get peace.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

yes I just read about it. This is really sad. for anyone - losing their parent is a big shock😭

May Aunty's soul rest in peace. and may God give him and his family a lot of strength to overcome these tough times.

What sucks, even more, is that the times we are in where so many who are passing away due to covid are not even to get the final rites done properly. their family is not able to even say their goodbyes. 

It's so amazing and awesome update looking forward for your upcoming update hope vansh came save riddhima from their tortured by his family

Part 2 - Torture, Saving and Destruction.

Vansh was feeling restless the whole time in the plane, he had gut feeling that something bad was happening to Riddhima, he had already ordered Mishra to somehow capture Kabir and bring him to his warehouse, he is in for a family reunion. 

He felt sad, and angry at himself he showed have kept his ego aside and listened to Riddhima once, if he hadn't scared her so much she would have told him the truth eventually. He just wished his family won't harm her.

Harming Riddhima was a line that if they dared to cross, he won't hesitate to hurt his family. He really hope it doesn't come to that. On the other hand Ishani was dragging Riddhima to the basement, 

R- Let me go Ishani. Ishani slaps her hard. She yanks her hair back.

I- Tumhari wajah se Vansh bhai hamesha mujh pe chillate hain. I will enjoy torturing you. 

She shoved Riddhima inside a room which was filled with coal and poisonous gas. Riddhima shrieks when her feet gets burned by coal. She tried to open the door but it was locked from outside, 

R- Ishani, open the door.

I- No, Riddhima ab tumhari maut pe hi yeh darwaza khule ga.

She went back to living room where everyone was chilling out like nothing had happened, Ishani, Aryan and Anupriya were the most happy, they hoping Riddhima dies a painful death. 

The heat from the coal, and dwindling oxygen was making her nauseous and dizzy, but she still didn't give up. She tried to find a way out. A window something but she couldn't find anything, she could literally smell her feet burning. 

She leaned on the door, her mind showing her memories of her and Vansh. And the only think she could think was if she will ever get a chance to see him again. She finally fell unconscious, and even at the last moment she called out to him.

Vansh and Angre came to mansion in a hurry, the guards had told them him about Mrs Desouza death, as soon as he got inside he asked where Riddhima was and everyone was rolling there eyes. He told Angre to search the house.

V- I am not asking again, where is Riddhima?

D- Vansh, she is dead for me. She cheated on you. She was planning to destroy you.

Anu- Haan Vansh, before she could complete he slapped her so hard that she fell down.

V- Agar apne beta Kabir ki salmati chahti ho na, toh chup chap batao Riddhima kahan hain.

D- Vansh yeh kya tarika hain apni Ma se baat karne ka.

V- MA NAHI HAIN EK KHOONI HAI.

He showed them all her conversations with Kabir, and how she killed Uma deliberately so as to become a Raisinghania. They also showed how Riddhima was being used as a pawn in there game.

He ordered his men to keep a hold on her and make sure she doesn't run away, Angre came running towards along with a servant, 

A- Tell Boss what you saw.

S- Woh..woh

A- No need to be afraid.

S- Ishani Madam locked her in a room in the basement, i had gone to put away some stuff. The room is filled with coal, it won't be long befor something happens to Riddhima mam.

Vansh turned towards Ishani, he grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the basement, everyone else followed him. They reached the room, it was all smoke in the area. Angre and the servant broke down the door, Riddhima was lying face down near the corner, her hands and feet burned. 

Angre took her back her room and called the doctor. Vansh dragged Ishani into the room and made her stand on the coal, she screamed 

I- LET ME GO

V- Kyun you love torturing other people right, then have the guts to be tortured yourself. 

D- Vansh let her go.

V- No, Aap ki himmat kaise hui, yeh sab karwane ki. Uske saath kuch bhi karna ka haq mera hain. How dare you treat my wife life that.He again dragged her into the living room,

V- Aaj tak bahut jee liye meri hard work pe aap sab log, aaj se aap logo ka extra pocket money band.

V- Kal se tum office aaogaye aur agar tum ne kuch bhi gadbad ki toh tumhe ek percent bhi nahi milega property ka.

V- Tum bhi job search karne lago Ishani. Jab tak tum dono mujhe prove nahi karte you are worthy tumhare credit cards are blocked. 

V- Ek cheez aur jaise hi Riddhima theek hogi, i am leaving this hell hole. Mere liye ab meri biwi se jayada important kuch nahi hain. Aap log bhi nahi.

V- Angre, make sure you torture Kabir infront of Anupriya, she should feel everything that he feels. 

A- Ji boss.

He went back to his room, seeing Riddhima sleeping, he felt anger raging through him, how could his family do something like that, but he knew right now it is more important to be there for her, he was startled out his musing when he heard Riddhima groan.

Riddhima woke up with gasp, and then winced in pain seeing her hands and legs covered in bandages, she became afraid when she saw Vansh standing there, she didn't know how he would behave, but she was more shocked when he hugged her, 

V- Why didn't you tell me the truth Riddhima, waise toh din bhar mujhpe chillati rehti ho. Ek baar forcefully mujhe sab bata deti.

R- I was scared that you would hate me.

V- I can't hate you Riddhima, you are victim here too. And don't worry that Kabir and Anupriya will be punished. 

R- Mrs.Desouza?

V- I think Anupriya ne hi maara hoga.

Riddhima hugged him, clearly scared of the ordeal she went through and also in happiness that he was talking to her again, he broke the hug and took her face in his  hands,

V- Promise me, you will never hide anything from me now on.

R- I promise. 

V- And i promise as soon as you are fit and fine, i will tell you anything you want to know, especially about Ragini. She has become my sautan.

R-🀭🀭

V- Take rest, he goes to get up but Riddhima stopped him. 

R- Can you stay with me. I don't want to stay away from you. These past few weeks had been a torture. 

V- As you wish Sweetheart. He lied next to her and she fell asleep hugging him not even bothering about her wounds. 

They may not be the perfect couple but with this new beginning and promise of never lying to each other, they may become the soulmate they dreamt of.

Ps- Hey guys, i am super sad about the news of Rrahul Sir's mother. So the sadness has dripped into the story, hope it is upto the mark. 

I truly wish him my condolences and strength. I hope he knows that his fans and his mother are super proud of him. Rest in peace Mam.πŸ™πŸ™

Do tell how was the chapter .

Thank you for writing thisπŸ€—

Totally loved it❀️