What did Dev see in Rishita?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I know love is a very subjective thing and as they say love is blind but according to my understanding, you should have atleast some similarities with a person to fall in love with them and which attracts you to them but I fail to see anything in Rishita which attracted Dev.

Till now we have not seen a single positive thing about Rishita or her nature. She is the complete opposite of a family man like Dev. 

Everyday she insults one or the other member and apart from the Gaumbi scene, doesn't acknowledge her mistakes

I feel makers should show some positivity in Dev or Devita now otherwise Rishita would turn in a complete negative character 

She has a penis and he doesn't! Opposites attract! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

If you honestly want to know the answer, I believe people, in general, are attracted emotionally to like-minded people and romantically to the opposite. I have always believed, Dev lacks any layer to his personality, which includes passive compliance to everything that's put on him. 

He is a people pleaser who led on a woman for year's just because he couldn't break her heart. 

Rishita came to him as defiant of authority, rebellious and gave him a glimpse of what living on the edge could mean. She came to him as a fresh breath of air, unlike the submissive women around him. 

I am assuming that's a big turn on for a man in love who seeks thrill in the form of romantic companionship. 

She stood against everyone for love. She was fearless and came without any baggage of guilt. Secretly, subconsciously, a person like Dev was on an adrenaline high with Rishita. Now that marriage has changed everything, he sees those qualities he once thought were terrific as toxic to his family! 

Originally posted by Transference

If you honestly want to know the answer, I believe people, in general, are attracted emotionally to like-minded people and romantically to the opposite. I have always believed, Dev lacks any layer to his personality, which includes passive compliance to everything that's put on him. 

He is a people pleaser who led on a woman for year's just because he couldn't break her heart. 

Rishita came to him as defiant of authority, rebellious and gave him a glimpse of what living on the edge could mean. She came to him as a fresh breath of air, unlike the submissive women around him. 

I am assuming that's a big turn on for a man in love who seeks thrill in the form of romantic companionship. 

She stood against everyone for love. She was fearless and came without any baggage of guilt. Secretly, subconsciously, a person like Dev was on an adrenaline high with Rishita. Now that marriage has changed everything, he sees those qualities he once thought were terrific as toxic to his family! 

Excellent analysis๐Ÿ‘

Dev and Rishita are opposite in many ways. Dev doesn't take a stand fir anything he believes in. He neither took a stand for Rishitha nor he takes one for his family now. On the other hand, Rishitha takes a stand for herself always. Though the way she expresses things is rude and disrespectful most of the times, she does speak up for herself.

In my opinion, the one thing common between them is insensitivity towards others feelings. Infact, knowing that family matters a lot to Dev, Rishitha doesn't care even a bit before insulting them at every chance she gets rather than trying to see their pov and understand them. 

Dev also knows Rishitha stood against the whole world for their love, whereas he did absolutely nothing. But, he doesn't try to give her the assurance she so badly needs. Instead, he keeps saying that his family is important to him, his bhabhi is his priority, she is bound to be insecure. 

Even though they love each other, they have a lot many serious underlying issues they should work on..

Sorry for the long rant.. I don't know how it turned out to be this long

Beautiful analysis!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

God knows what he saw in her!!! 

But i see full bullshit and crap in her!!!!