Forum Games

In The Pursuit Of #2| BP Info on Pg2| Round 2 Pg5| Mini Round Pg6

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

"What are you doing here?" Peggy asked Howard as he entered the dimly lighted room and sat on the long table right in front of her. 

"Even I can ask that Peggy. What are you doing here?" Howard countered intrigued at the presence of his good friend.

"I asked you first Stark! I would prefer an answer and not another question." Came her sharp reply.

"I was called asking me to come here."

"Who called you?"

"It was me! I am the one who has asked you both to come here." A voice interrupted their conversation. A woman in a black suit walking towards the table.

"You both must have heard about Strategic War Operations Research Development Establishment a.k.a S.W.O.R.D.E?" She questioned. 

"The organization which works on the international level researching about intergalactic operations?" Peggy asked.

"Exactly. S.W.O.R.D works on the international level with science and technology being much more advanced.  And today we need S.H.I.E.L.D's help." The woman explained.

"But why does S.W.O.R.D.E needs our help?" Howard curiously asked. 

"For many years there has been some strange things happening in the space. The research was slow but now we have gotten to know what exactly is the issue. Just like the earth, there are some other planets that have inhabitants but now due to an invasion, those planets will be wiped off. An alien called Thanos will wreak havoc everywhere. For now, it looks like things aren't bad enough. But some years hence no one knows what might happen. And hence we need your help." 

"Wait, how do you know he is going to wreak havoc and all. What are you even saying?" Howard mocked.

"Ever heard of the TVOT Machine?" A nonchalant question came in.

"I do remember hearing that S.W.O.R.D.E was working on that machine and had succeeded but nothing other than that." Peggy answered.

"TVOT Machine also called as The Viewer Of Tomorrow Machine. A machine that can show us the future. It was one of the most confidential of all the operations, researches and inventions of S.W.O.R.D.E which was only revealed to the SSR and now the S.H.I.E.L.D. After years of research and development, we finally have succeeded in making it. Though the whole future cannot be still seen we can still see the bits and pieces of it. And one of that piece shows us the destructions by this alien called Thanos. The destruction on earth wiping away half its population this is slaughter!"

It was hard for both Howard and Peggy to process all the information. TVOT, Thanos, seeing the future it sounded like fiction rather than truth.

"Who are you though?" Peggy asked scrutinizing the woman carefully.

"I am the director of S.W.O.R.D.E. Also known as Agent D.W."  The woman said as she held up her ID for them to see. She was definitely the director of S.W.O.R.D.E and her ID did say she was Agent D.W. "I prefer you both calling me the same."

"This sounds fictitious. Being able to see the future and this alien invasion. Sounds more like a science-fiction movie being played out." Howard remarked.

"I agree S.W.O.R.D.E is an actual organization which works meticulously over science but this is just unbelievable."

"Before the super-serum which was given to Steve Rogers was successful many thought it sounded fictitious but it wasn't. Howard Stark until and unless science doesn't prove anything we see it fictitious but it never means that it cannot be the truth some years from now." Agent D.W stated.

"If we agree that this is going to be the truth and lend you help. Why do you need it? And for what reason? Because clearly, S.W.O.R.D.E is much more advanced than S.H.I.E.L.D." Peggy asked feeling slightly upset hearing about Steve.

"Because S.H.I.E.L.D has something which S.W.O.R.D.E needs."

"What?"

"The Tesseract."

The Game

~ It is simple! You just need to find the Tesseract

~ It is a total of 5 rounds you need to play {Not more than 4 days for each}

~ Rounds can range from sheep to riddles to anti-sheep etc.

~ None of which will require you to know editing or writing

~ Each round you will be given points and yes there is an elimination

~ Everyone who gets full points each round will get a clue about something

~ You do not need any MCU knowledge! It is only the story and theme but the game doesn't need you to know anything about it.

Tag Credits- metacrisis {Proteeti}

Game credits- Thug {For sheep}, MLM {For riddles}

Huge thanks to Mani for supporting me even though she knows how crazy I am

Edited by Amphitrite - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

Round 1

“You might want to blast on the people guarding the Tesseract here.” Agent DW mocked as three of them looked at the empty place where once the Tesseract was kept.

The older woman was annoyed that they had kept such bad security for such an important item. But as she had to work with them she didn't insult them more than they could handle.

“What should we do now? I already have given them an earful Agent DW. I don't think shouting might help us in this situation.” Howard retorted back.

“Fair enough. But now the next thing is to try to find clues so that we can get some leads about who has stolen it and why.” Agent DW suggested.

“Why should we even help you?” Howard exasperatedly asked.

“Shut up Howard. She is the director of S.W.O.R.D.E and they even work for the betterment of our world. If she is saying that this is necessary then I don't see why we shouldn't help them.” Peggy scolded her good friend.

Howard huffed but said nothing as Agent DW rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Suddenly something caught Peggy’s eye and she bent down to emerge with a piece of paper in her hand.

“Wow, the robbers have left a letter for us? How thoughtful!” Howard exclaimed sarcastically.

Peggy sighed, “Just stop Howard. Let us read this. Might be of some help?”

“All of these are written in riddles. How are we going to be able to decipher this?” Peggy asked confusedly.

“I know someone who can help us.” Agent DW spoke up.

“Who?”

“Agent Player!”

Rules

Hello, there dear S.W.O.R.D.E Agents!

The first round commences now

~I will PM all of you 5 riddles and you obviously need to answer them!

~Easy I presume!

~But listen to some instructions

~Each riddle will fetch you 2 points

~If you wish you get two free hints for this round and an additional hint will cost you a half-point

~One hint for everyone- The riddles are related to games {IF and non-IF included}

Amphitrite thumbnail

Scorecard

Amphitrite thumbnail

Note:

Scorecard is updated

And Awards are to be decided to tell me before tonight 12 AM IST

X-Men theme or DCU Theme

Savera84 thumbnail