Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Her Guardian Angel - An IshqAan Ficlet

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

•| Her Guardian Angel

Maine tumse kaha tha na ke main tumhe hamesha protect karke rakhna chahta hu to bas... wahi kar raha hu.

His words held her frozen on the bed as his faint smile came in her sight. Upon getting composure after a few moments, she made an attempt to sit. A failed attempt. She struggled to lift herself up.

Her gaze involuntarily roamed around and that was whhe realized that she was at an unfamiliar place.

Where was she?

"Ma... maasi kaha... hai?" Her frantic gaze traveled around the room as she pulled herself in a sitting position, turning a blind eye to the excruciating pain shooting in the muscles of her back.

Her desperate eyes searched for her Maasi.

Was she okay?

Was she hurt?

Was she... alive?

"AVM..." she cried. "Maasi... Maasi kahan hai?" Her eyes began to well up as she looked at him with that hope in her eyes... the hope that he hadn't let her Maasi get harmed.

Hearing her unsaid expectation and understanding the unasked assurance, he walked closer to the bed.

His hand pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket and he held it in front of her. Seeing her making no move of taking it from him, he took a step forward.

His hand reached out to her cheek, as he wiped her tears, before he pulled himself two steps back. "She is in the other room. I have arranged a doctor who is looking after her full time. She is hurt but the doctor has assured me that she is going to be okay."

Relief rushed through her veins. Her watered eyes silently thanked him for everything that he had done for them. 

For her.

Had he not appeared out of nowhere, she didn't know to what extent her Masaji would have gone.

"I... want to see her," she whisepered, trying to push her legs down the bed.

"Relax, Ishqi. Trust me when I say, Maasi is in safe hands and for you to be able to take care of her, you need to take care of yourself first so... calm down and get back on the bed.

"How did you find me?" She slowly slipped back on the bed, while her eyes still fixed at him.

He bent forward a little to cover her with the blanket that she had pushed aside. "You need to find what you lose, Ishqi and I don't think, I ever lost you."

This was pretty random with not much information dumped. Just a casual scenario of if and when he comes in sight of the domestic violence she and her Maasi been facing! I think I would love to do this one in detail someday.

Do drop by your comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

This should have happened when he decided to check on Ishqi after Sangeet! 

You really got a way with words and it's beautiful, magical! 

❤️

Keep writing! 

PM me if I miss something you wrote, I love reading it! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

This was way too short and finished too soon

wish it was longer😭

Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really really cuteeee🤗🤗🤗

Absolutely loved it!! You write so well👍 

Please do write more.

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful.. I so wish  you had continued a little more. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

why can't he get it that she doesn't need a protector, she is not someone who will let someone else take decisions for her but is someone who likes to take the driving seat herself. She doesn't need a protector, she doesn't want someone who will pull her behind him but someone who will stand by her and sometime when she falls weak, hold her hand to tell her that she is not alone and will motivate her that she can take on the world herself

IAdoreYou thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Monstuholic

why can't he get it that she doesn't need a protector, she is not someone who will let someone else take decisions for her but is someone who likes to take the driving seat herself. She doesn't need a protector, she doesn't want someone who will pull her behind him but someone who will stand by her and sometime when she falls weak, hold her hand to tell her that she is not alone and will motivate her that she can take on the world herself

He doesn't need to. While I am quite unsure if your comment is in context to this piece of fanfiction or the show, I'll try to keep my response as generalized as possible.

Everyone needs a protector at some point of time in their life. The willingness to shield someone is beautiful  in my personal opinion. Shielding and protecting is far from seeing it as a weakness of needing someone. I suppose that is because of the overdone trope of the hero always saving the damsel in distress.

It doesn't always work that way! I mean if I have to explain with the simplest of an example - consider someone in Sonu's place - how would the girl fight her own battles when she is not even in her senses ? Would not taking help be better than suffering the molestation? 

It's not really about male or female here. At least not from the perspective where I am seeing it. On the level of humanity, we all need each other to turn up when someone is in need because we surely can fight most of our battles alone but certainly not every battle. And that's because we are humans and not God. And as humans, certain situations are just beyond your control and in those times, someone's protection could really be the most incredibly needed thing.

You might see it differently and that is totally fine. I just wanted to explain how I see it. 😊

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: IAdoreYou

He doesn't need to. While I am quite unsure if your comment is in context to this piece of fanfiction or the show, I'll try to keep my response as generalized as possible.

Everyone needs a protector at some point of time in their life. The willingness to shield someone is beautiful  in my personal opinion. Shielding and protecting is far from seeing it as a weakness of needing someone. I suppose that is because of the overdone trope of the hero always saving the damsel in distress.

It doesn't always work that way! I mean if I have to explain with the simplest of an example - consider someone in Sonu's place - how would the girl fight her own battles when she is not even in her senses ? Would not taking help be better than suffering the molestation? 

It's not really about male or female here. At least not from the perspective where I am seeing it. On the level of humanity, we all need each other to turn up when someone is in need because we surely can fight most of our battles alone but certainly not every battle. And that's because we are humans and not God. And as humans, certain situations are just beyond your control and in those times, someone's protection could really be the most incredibly needed thing.

You might see it differently and that is totally fine. I just wanted to explain how I see it. 😊

you said it, not every battle.

IAdoreYou thumbnail