Posted: 2 years ago

Okay but why is she wearing an adult diaper? 🤣

I thought nick jiju was in hospital 😲 Anyways priyanka's dressing sense has downgraded badly.

Originally posted by SRK_Deewani92

I thought nick jiju was in hospital 😲 Anyways priyanka's dressing sense has downgraded badly.

No he hosted this today .

Originally posted by hotchoco

Okay but why is she wearing an adult diaper? 🤣

I can’t unsee that now 😆

Originally posted by Daechwita

I can’t unsee that now 😆

That's the first thing I noticed. 🤣

Her stylists are soooo bad. They don't know how to dress her for her body. You can show off granny panties on girls like the Hadids but on PC?! They made her wear a waist cincher when she doesn't even have a waist. It's like they're calling attention to the wrong things. So weird!! 

Does her team hate her that they consistently give her stuff that makes her look bad?

That's the first thing I noticed. 🤣

Her stylists are soooo bad. They don't know how to dress her for her body. You can show off granny panties on girls like the Hadids but on PC?! They made her wear a waist cincher when she doesn't even have a waist. It's like they're calling attention to the wrong things. So weird!! 

Does her team hate her that they consistently give her stuff that makes her look bad?

PC doesn’t know what looks good on her either .She would have found a new stylist by now if she knew 🤔

Edited by Daechwita - 2 years ago

She no longer has the body to carry off clothes like this. She used to.

Originally posted by Daechwita

PC doesn’t know what looks good on her either .She would have found a new stylist by now if she knew 🤔

She tagged @luxurylaw in her insta posts. That's Law Roach who styles Zendaya and Anya Taylor Joy. Her earlier stylist was Mimi Cutrell wasn't it? That's the one that does the Hadid sisters. So she changed stylists but once again went to someone who's used to styling extremely skinny tall young model types. 

PC herself must be craving these young model looks if these are the stylists she keeps choosing. It doesn't work. 👎🏼

She tagged @luxurylaw in her insta posts. That's Law Roach who styles Zendaya and Anya Taylor Joy. Her earlier stylist was Mimi Cutrell wasn't it? That's the one that does the Hadid sisters. So she changed stylists but once again went to someone who's used to styling extremely skinny tall young model types. 

PC herself must be craving these young model looks if these are the stylists she keeps choosing. It doesn't work. 👎🏼

Yes her previous stylist was Mimi . Ugh she really doesn’t know how to pick a good stylist for herself  🤦🏻‍♀️