Posted: 2 years ago

She looks breathtakingly beautiful. 😳 And I don't think I've ever said that about her before but wow. She's glowing from head to toe. She looks so radiant. And she looks so, I don't know how to put it: happy? And healthy! Goodness gracious. Nazar na lag jaaye jaanu ❤️

She looks gorgeous and happy. 

tbh I liked her look except her hair style, that IMO looked bad .. it’s far better than all other shitty dresses she wore 😭 

I even loved her make up here 

her makeup looked great and the pics from the dressing room (??) looked super nice, the soft orange light helped her. Ya the mid of the dress really looks like a diaper but when she is walking it doesnt show as much. One of her better looks, caught my eye straight away

Huh? She looks fine. Pretty good tbh.

Originally posted by Tippy-top

She is lucky that she is married to a white man. It will always remain easy for her to continue to wear such dresses in future too. White people are quite open minded. Their wives wear swim dress where the bum is fully visible. But these men are okay with it. Something absolutely normal for them.

Not all white men. There are plenty of white people who do mind.  Depends on where they're from ,how serious they are about faith etc.  Nick and his family are from Texas;there are plenty of white people there who are super conservative .   

Secondly ,even the most broadminded person would find this 'dress' inappropriate because it's not a dress ...it's a ' Hey I'm not wearing anything except for  a belt ' .   

Disappointing. Cheap and tacky.  And jeez it looks like her pubes are showing. Why does she have to act like an attention seeking newbie?She needs to get a new stylist. Someone who actually finds her clothes and not a mosquito net.  

Gorgeous skin by the way.  

Her dress is bad, but make up and styling is good.. Can't she pick dress which suit her body. She is not slim anymore like her beginning days..

Would have looked better with a little less cleavage show. The plunge in the neckline was unnecessarily deep.

That leg slit and undies show should have been avoided completely.

The make-up and hair is on point. I love her complexion..

Is that hair extension she is wearing?

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 years ago