Writers block literary??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

For me, this show is going to dogs. Me thinks that the script writer decides daily, if baa will be black or white today, if vanraj will be a puppy or a bulldog today and if anu will be simple mahaan or mahaa-mahaanta-ki-mahaaneshwari maata today 

Baki log mauj masti karte rahte hain, koi aaye, koi jaaye

Kavya ki mera v mera v mera v ka jaap is never ending and will never end 

Rakhi is dearly missed to spank the top players starting with baa and then train anu to be a madaari making three monkeys, baa,vee, and kauva, dance to her tunes

It is Baa and Vanraj’s true character. They are like this since day 1 and nothing shocking or new.

They tried their best to stop divorce and they were good only till there was a hope to stop divorce since it was in anupama’s hand.

Now divorce is done and unki nahi chali to stop divorce so they are back to square. 

All the bunch of insecure people are living together. I wish kinjal can leave this house because I don’t want her with the bunch of insecure people . I know rakhi is there to protect kinjal but kinjal’s survival will be difficult with these insecure family.

Today again because of anupama’s mahanta, Samar has to stay with insecure family. Kavya confirmed the same that nandini will stay with anupama and Samar will stay with Shah family as per anupama’s wish.

Anupama is wrong here by pushing Samar to stay with that toxic insecure family. Nothing is more important than Samar’s mental peace. 

That is why I cannot stand Anu's character the most. On one hand she is trying to be strong and move on, but on the other hand, her stupid mahaanta with kavya and baa is untolarable and brings her 10 steps back for every one step she moves forward.  She cannot even let go of her stupid sanskars and be straightforward and protect her children. Why is she trying to be a sanskari bahu and give gyaan to her kids to live with their father and grandmother? 

Originally posted by suresh555

That is why I cannot stand Anu's character the most. On one hand she is trying to be strong and move on, but on the other hand, her stupid mahaanta with kavya and baa is untolarable and brings her 10 steps back for every one step she moves forward.  She cannot even let go of her stupid sanskars and be straightforward and protect her children. Why is she trying to be a sanskari bahu and give gyaan to her kids to live with their father and grandmother? 

Mahanta is part of her nature which will never change. Regarding sanskar then if she is pushing Samar to stay with insecure family because of sanskar then it is utter foolishness. 

God knows anupama kisko apna “parivar “ bolti rehti hai. 

that is why i stoped watching and even reading the wu ,just come here to listen everyone .

Even I had stopped watching in the middle and would have not come back had they shown that the only reason Anupama is divorcing Vanraj - so that he can do right with kavya. But since Anupama took a stand against Vanraj deceit and stated that was the main reason I started watching again.

But yes even I feel that the real charm is missing. I miss Kinjal and rakhi. The problem that I see is the makers don't want to take a stand on anything. It is like they want to have it all and they want to keep everyone happy. Same things are being shown again and again and they are playing ringa ringa roses on the same topics and it gets irritating.

Now again the same dance, the same ghunghroo, the same Kavya, the same Anirudh and their triangle.  Kuch to aage badao. I still love the writing of the show but I feel the makers need to bring in some movement with the story.

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 2 years ago

even if the situations are bad still they got move on the story on the  positive way ,realy i dont know what massage they want to give the audience ,nothing is positive going on from the both side shouting and big lectures are not going to give the audience a positive message at all ,none is worried about their kids future or the effects they will have from the both sides only romance and getting married is not enough to serveive  their lives .

Aj ka episode writer ne dimag laga kar likkha hai.... dekh lo 😆

Thodi bahot complain kum ho jayegi😆Aj ke episode mai anupama action mai he in place of boring bhashans and mahanta. She is on fire finallyyy🥳🥳

Toshu is already above 25 and was topper and he is doing job in rakhi dave coaching class and now married to anupama ko toshu ke future ke  baare mein sochne ki  jaroorat nahin  

And if toshu is not is not getting enough salary through rakhi dave coaching classes then he should try himself  to get new job 

Now samar  . He already working to make career in dance and anupama already supporting  samar in dance career. Now he just 22  . Now anupama already motivating samar and samar also practising and already perform dance and win trophy 

Bus samar ko dance career mein poori tarah establish hone mein ek do year lagenge 

Regarding pakhi  . Woh to abhi 12 th me hai to abhi woh sirf padhai kar paayegi uske liye fees di jaa rahi hai  ghar mein uski padhai ho hi rahi hogi 

Waise bhi kal anupama  ghar kharche ke liye Worried thi  use pata hai ki pakhi ka future aur samar ka future aur baaki ke kharche  ke liye itne kam paise mein nahin hone wala  

Tabhi to anupama chahti hai ki uske dance class  mein aur student aayen taaki. Uski aur earning ho   jise woh parivaar ke responsbiliy acche se nibha paaye 

Isliye anupama ne kaha ki pamphlet baaton for dance school   and Even making video for promotional and Even teach dance online 

And anupama Even told ki surgery ke baad woh khuch mahine nahin kar paayegi isliye anupama ne bola ki surgery hone se pehle woh cheeje in ko settle karna chahti 

To anupama Even after divorce apni family ke taraf ( except vanraj) apni  responsbiliy bhuli nahin hai  woh abhi bhi responsbiliy nibha rahi hai 

Anupama ko jis age mein thoda rest milna chahiye   usne  25 year se 6 logon ki dekh baal ki hai. Woh bhi to 25 year se 6 logon ka kaam karte thak gayi hogi 

Anupama ne 25 year se life enjoy nahin ki  25 year se kisi ne anupama ke khushi ke baare mein nahin socha woh bina  swaarth ke ( except samar and later kinjal and nandini ) 

To anupama ko ab  apne  baare mein sochne ka mauka mila chahiye. Use bhi life enjoy karne chahiye 

Waise bhi anupama jis age mein jahaan pur rest mina chahiye wahaan  tub bhi anupama self dependent banne ki koshish kar rahi hai yeh bahut badi baat hai

I Dont like   dragging ot divorce but atleast anupama ke character se yeh seekhne ko mila ki house wife bhi kisi se kam nahin hoti  . Ek house wife ki respect honi chahiye na ki use neecha nahin  dikhana chahiye jo ki vanraj  anupama ko dikhate rehte hain  . Vanraj ki yeh galat mentaliy hai ki anupama uske bina khuch nahin kar sakti

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago