Ishq - High | A Ficlet |

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

•| Ishq - High

Watching her dancing on a romantic number with Mayank, he sulked in a corner, leaning against a pillar. A perfect spot to conceal his distress and discomfort from everyone's eyes. Especially from his brother who was having fun playing ACP Pradyuman ever since Ishqi had stepped in their lives.

Now, everything that he did, was somehow being connected to her. This way or that way. Every single time, he helped her and did his best to keep it away from the world to see - his suddenly turned too smart brother would narrow his suspicious eyes with kuch to gadbad hai vibes.

A deep sigh escaped his lips as he thought of every time Kartik had caught him doing something or the other for Ishqi, leaving him utterly anxious. He couldn't afford anyone else seeing what Kartik had somehow always managed to see.

Aapke dil me Ishqi ke liye feelings hai, Bhai, isiliye aapko uski pareshani samajh me aati hai. Koi aur nahi kahega isliye main keh raha hu. Abhi bhi time hai. Apni feelings ko accept kar lo.

Shoving his hands in his pockets, he gazed at her gorgeous face that currently didn't look much comfortable with Mayank.

Aapki aankho mein to x-ray lage hai na, jo ek look me confirm ho gaya ke Ishqi pareshan hai.

Probably, for the first time, he actually thought Kartik made sense. His statement wasn't as illogical as it had seemed earlier. If his eyes didn't have an x-ray equipped, then how exactly his heart knew when she was in distress? That otherwise had no explanation.

Like just now... how he could read her eyes that just wanted to get away from Mayank. The sheer discomfort on her face whenever Mayank's hand brushed against her waist could escape anyone's notice but his.

Mayank ke liye kuch nahi hota. Aapke liye hota hai.

Her intoxicated self had confessed the delicately complicated battles of her heart that he would have never come to know otherwise.

His gritted teeth, troubled eyes and fisted hands told the tale of the miseries of his painfully clenched heart.

She was marrying Mayank but her heart held him dear.
He was someday going to marry Rhea but he wanted only her near.

What a betrayal his heart had gifted to him!
What a hold she had got on him!

Both had left him unbelievably and ridiculously helpless. Neither could he own up to his feelings nor could he bury them for he knew, no matter how deep he buried them, they were immortal. There existed no weapon he could kill those growing magnificent feelings with.

They were capable of his death but not the other way around.

His eyes burned at the sight of Mayank dropping a kiss on her cheek once their dance came to an end. A blazing tornado went haywire inside him as he grabbed a glass of drink and gulped it down and before he knew, he found himself reaching out for as many glasses as he could get his hands on.

Ishqi.

This girl had totally got him high. Scratch that - not high but Ishq - high.

She messed up with his mind way more brutally that any amount of alcohol ever could.

Dammit. What did he land himself in?

Tumne hamein, bebas kiya,
Dil ne hamein, dhokha diya.
Uff tauba jeena kitna dushwar ho gaya,
Ham sochte hi reh gaye,
Aur pyar ho gaya!

Just random something  because I happened to listen to this beautiful song today.

💜

Edited by IAdoreYou - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XxSicMNDVSxX thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was beautiful ❤️

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

🥰 Want this to play out on screen. Is it too much too ask??😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Loved it. Do continueee

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing piece. 👏

_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How do you write so freaking well? I mean, I want to keep reading it. Pls do a longer OS/TS or something, This one was very short. I would love to read something romantic/passionate from your side. Feels like I'm reading poetry, it's so smooth. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: XxSicMNDVSxX

This was beautiful ❤️

Thank you. 🤗

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

🥰 Want this to play out on screen. Is it too much too ask??😳

💜