Manits show on other channel ending

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I read somewhere that Manits other show on & tv is coming to an end in June ! I’m hoping he comes back to the show and then the story moves ahead! Maybe Sherlyn gets caught thrown

In jail ! I think prithvi kritika Jodi is here to stay unfortunately !!! Maybe Preeta Karan finally confess their love and Rishabh comes in between ... finally there can be a love triangle !!! Matbe Sherlyn truth comes to

The light with the baby ... the baby is technically already born !!!!! N a leap can do us all good ... 

Originally posted by taher33

I read somewhere that Manits other show on & tv is coming to an end in June ! I’m hoping he comes back to the show and then the story moves ahead! Maybe Sherlyn gets caught thrown

In jail ! I think prithvi kritika Jodi is here to stay unfortunately !!! Maybe Preeta Karan finally confess their love and Rishabh comes in between ... finally there can be a love triangle !!! Matbe Sherlyn truth comes to

The light with the baby ... the baby is technically already born !!!!! N a leap can do us all good ... 

Such HIGH expectations! Much WOW! 😲😆😲

I saw the news as well! Apparently Prem Bandhan is ending by 12th of June! 

However, the issue at the moment is Zeetv as a channel is struggling. Despite Kundali Bhagya having a TRP of 1.9 now a days it is STILL the highest rated show on the channel! Kundali Bhagya is about to complete 1000 episodes soon and also celebrate its 4th year on July 12th. Things are unlikely to move before that, in my opinion. 

Thats a good news.👍👍👍 I only watched initial episodes of pb then it became dull coz ektas story telling is the same 😂😂😂

Well i did mention in my other post earliet that kdb survived coz of the love triangle only   preeran aline not able to make it a success. Many viewers out there loved manit as rishab.  Rishab out trp down. The only sane character of the show and hope this time they give him more ss than before. 

Its time they start the triangle again. They need to return to their original plot. They dont need a leap

Sherlyn and prithvis exposure still doubt will be there soon. Unless the show goes under the scanner. Havent reach there yet but will  soon if nothing is done.

If not both at least one of them has to be out and my take is sherlyn . She has to be out of rishabs life if they want to iniate preeran and rishab triangle.  

An easy way out just kill her character. She dies while delivering the baby.  How simple is that. Anyways that poor felllow been in that wonb for 4 yrs 😂😂😂

Prithvi can take the badla. That will be enough. 

Originally posted by TheM5393

Such HIGH expectations! Much WOW! 😲😆😲

I saw the news as well! Apparently Prem Bandhan is ending by 12th of June! 

However, the issue at the moment is Zeetv as a channel is struggling. Despite Kundali Bhagya having a TRP of 1.9 now a days it is STILL the highest rated show on the channel! Kundali Bhagya is about to complete 1000 episodes soon and also celebrate its 4th year on July 12th. Things are unlikely to move before that, in my opinion. 

Well the problem is ... nobody cares ... neither the writers nor the channel... not anyone...ratings have decreased gradually and writers are still adamant on continuing with same sluggish sloppy storyline and delusional enough to believe that it will work... it will not...ratings will not come up.. show has lost its charm.. period...now I guess all of a sudden curtain call will come for bhagyas... they had literally stretched out thin for kkb in terms of plots and twists.. but for kdb they took slow pace because show was immensely popular since day one...now although they have more than 1 year worth of story ... they will not take it forward... given so many loose ends... leap also doesn’t make sense unless writers are hell bent on that but I guess actors themselves are not interested in playing grownups... so I know it sounds harsh and don’t mind but I am waiting for the day when the show will be abruptly shut down..i think the channel needs a revamp in terms of shows and they are putting up with these crappy shows due to pandemic..because it takes time, money and energy for a new show to takeoff.

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

Well the problem is ... nobody cares ... neither the writers nor the channel... not anyone...ratings have decreased gradually and writers are still adamant on continuing with same sluggish sloppy storyline and delusional enough to believe that it will work... it will not...ratings will not come up.. show has lost its charm.. period...now I guess all of a sudden curtain call will come for bhagyas... they had literally stretched out thin for kkb in terms of plots and twists.. but for kdb they took slow pace because show was immensely popular since day one...now although they have more than 1 year worth of story ... they will not take it forward... given so many loose ends... leap also doesn’t make sense unless writers are hell bent on that but I guess actors themselves are not interested in playing grownups... so I know it sounds harsh and don’t mind but I am waiting for the day when the show will be abruptly shut down..i think the channel needs a revamp in terms of shows and they are putting up with these crappy shows due to pandemic..because it takes time, money and energy for a new show to takeoff.

Zee tv actually has had a LOT of new shows unfortunately none of it has worked out for the channel. The only shows that were consistent up until this point were and to a certain extent are the Bhagyas. I am not too sure about Kumkum but Kundali Bhagya isn't going to wrap up anytime soon.

Every time I tune in wanting to give it a chance again I’m

Disappointed . Tuned in after weeks still the same cat and mouse chase game ... Karan is still in jail , Mahira is still worried about some plans being exposed and as usual

Preeta is shown to be super smart with akshay phone to lose it once again at the hands of Sherlyn . She loves proving to the viewers that’s she dumb n the writers love showing her in that light ! I really agree ... I hope the show is shut down ... it’s a drag fest ! So many loose ends to wrap up... the writers also don’t  know anymore ... 

I don’t  think the viewers care anymore with prithvi Sherlyn getting caught anymore ... this is what happens when u drag the truth exposure for three whole freaking years ! U lose your viewers n no one cares !!! Most shows have a reveal in weeks if not months !