Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Current Track - My Take

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Well, it seems that makers are listening  to everything we discuss here it seems😆. So, here are my 2 cents about the current track:

I don't find anything quick in this track, cause it has been prolonged too long. By 70 episodes,  ideally, the couple falls in love in any regular show. But this show is far from regular.

Considering the situation, they have to show drama, otherwise Sitara axes shows at the drop of a hat. So, they have to pull up their socks and put up the best act. So they have just gone one gear higher to amp up the drama quotient.

Somewhere I read, Raghav is being a tad bit too sweet with Pallavi,  and its fishy. I don't think so. Raghav is very straightforward bad, not toxic bad. He knows how to draw boundaries with respect to everything, who tries to be fair as much as he can, who has the courage to do bad and rectify the bad in parallel. He holds emotions with high regard, so falling in love is not a joke for him. But he is also a child in many ways, so his antics are quite amusing.

He isn't in love, it is his moral compass and his personal sense of responsibility to rectify his blunders. He personally knows the Deshmukhs aren't worth it, but it's not about what he feels is right, it's about what Pallavi feels. And Pallavi feels for that family, which I consider toxic. Pallavi is a masochist to be honest, she loves pain. But we all know, that when feelings aren't in the equation, she is very neutral and righteous. 

From Pallavi's perspective, she is emotionally invested, she always feels the need to show that others may think whatever, but the people I love shouldn't. Hence, her giving proofs during abortion or charitra haran drama. But it shouldn't work that way. No matter what, if people love you, they will stand by you. If they don't, then their love is like the seasons. Pallavi loves them, Pallavi fears losing them, Pallavi is in pain for them, but are they feeling or even thinking about her. They are wallowing in how they are the victims, but they are far from victims. 

The first chapter of this story was to show Raghav, not every woman is vile and manipulative as he always thought. And Pallavi was the medium. The second chapter is about Pallavi understanding what a family really is and should be and realizing the true meaning of family, with Raghav being the medium. Whatever Raghav does henceforth, will showcase the Raghav he is meant to be. Also, he will show what a partner truly means.

This is also for Pallavi to see the changing dynamics of the Deshmukh family, with Mandaar's entry. Blood is thicker than water, will they prove that or will it be the other way round. I think, that a fake Mandaar will enter and stir up equations in this family. Pallavi hasn't lived with Mandaar in the Deshmukh house as the daughter-in-law. She never had the chance. But whenever this character enters, she will get to see first hand, how the equations change. When she witnesses that, on her own, that is when she will realize how wrong her perspective was.

Coming to love, I cannot say much about the lover in Raghav. He is a partner, he is a husband, where there are boundaries. He is certainly attracted. But does Raghav Rao have the sense of keeping to those boundaries in love. I feel, Raghav will let Pallavi choose. Pallavi's choice will decide Raghav's temperament. She chooses Mandaar, then he may walk away, which won't be easy. But if she chooses him, well then Pallavi is in for some deep trouble. Cause Raghav Rao, the lover will not be easy either. He will come with his own set of complications. I have always seen Raghav as a person who believes in love, but avoids it as well. He cannot face it cause then it would be giving power to someone else, and he doesn't want to do that. Hence, he will go round and round by calling it responsibility, duty, repentance, challenge, chance and what not, but not love.

So let's see how it goes from here. Do share your thoughts fellas.🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

You have explained it very well. I totally agree, especially this part 

''The first chapter of this story was to show Raghav, not every woman is vile and manipulative as he always thought. And Pallavi was the medium. The second chapter is about Pallavi understanding what a family really is and should be and realizing the true meaning of family, with Raghav being the medium. Whatever Raghav does henceforth, will showcase the Raghav he is meant to be. Also, he will show what a partner truly means".

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Been thinking I haven’t seen your messages for past 2 days, with so much excitement in Raghav’s life 😄 Now I can see you waited for a detailed post. Although I felt the MU got cleared too quickly as per the usual serial world, I have no complaints. Loving the track and finally a show which gives a ML redemption. All for it. Finally we get to see a guilty Raghav who will go to all extent to correct the mistakes he has done to Pallavi and bring all her happiness back. Him saying she is his first priority changes all the equations he had with her. He will go hell and beyond to make it up to her now. 

As for Mandar I’m going to keep my reservations. Mostly he might come back and we will have a tussle of emotions among everyone. But for me Mandar is Pallavi’s battle. It’s upto her to finally choose who to be with and how she deals with her heart. I’m hoping by that time she understands who Raghav is and how Deshmuk family is and try to make a sensible decision. Raghav won’t force her, I don’t think so. He will let her go and it has to be her decision to come back to him. Their relationship is going to be based on the trust and hopefully love in the long term. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗bang on u said what i too believe in 

u penned it so well

raghu has a wall around him it will be hard for pallu to break it ..

now coming to this D family and pallu he just trying to patch them up because pallu cant face the reality of D family 

as i kept on saying mandaar will be reality check for pallu and aai will the one who would be changing the most they will force pallu to serve mandaar and leave raghu behind and raghu will go with the flow he will let pallu rule he will leave her to decide 

meanwhile he will be best of buddy to her and will always be with her no matter and he will try to patch up D's with pallu what but when real things comes up he will chose to stay back .

pallu is too naive to judge ppl and when raghu showed her hard reality she slapped him and almost left him cried for the ppl who are not worth her..

mandaar track will be eyeopener for her and  she will know who keeps her first in the life is it raghu or D gang ..

true love of raghu will win 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 2 years ago
Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful and meaningful take on current track. I agree with your each and every point.

Like I always say, they both are flawed human beings with a void in their lives. But once they become close, both will complete each other and nullify others fault. They will be solution to each other's problem and their support system in every aspects of life. They will help each other to grow with any ego.

Both Pallavi and Raghav are ready to sacrifice everything for their family. This might become a issue in their future. They will also be the cause of pain and happiness in each other's life.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with everything you said. We've discussed this back and forth a few times and so far it looks like what we were thinking is the way they are going. Let's see. 

As much as I hate D-fam, Raghav's interactions with them should be entertaining so I'll tolerate it. 

We have yet to learn what happened to Raghav in the past and how that girl ended up ruining his life. I wonder if that fear will strike him again when he realizes he's in love with Pallavi. Can he overcome this and place his trust in their love, listen to his heart instead of the skeptical voices in his head?

Neha054 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey libran , 

Was waiting for your updates ! Missing you around here , please come here more often :)

Mihika thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: libran90

Well, it seems that makers are listening  to everything we discuss here it seems😆. So, here are my 2 cents about the current track:

I don't find anything quick in this track, cause it has been prolonged too long. By 70 episodes,  ideally, the couple falls in love in any regular show. But this show is far from regular.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Considering the situation, they have to show drama, otherwise Sitara axes shows at the drop of a hat. So, they have to pull up their socks and put up the best act. So they have just gone one gear higher to amp up the drama quotient.

Somewhere I read, Raghav is being a tad bit too sweet with Pallavi,  and its fishy. I don't think so. Raghav is very straightforward bad, not toxic bad. He knows how to draw boundaries with respect to everything, who tries to be fair as much as he can, who has the courage to do bad and rectify the bad in parallel. He holds emotions with high regard, so falling in love is not a joke for him. But he is also a child in many ways, so his antics are quite amusing.

He isn't in love, it is his moral compass and his personal sense of responsibility to rectify his blunders. He personally knows the Deshmukhs aren't worth it, but it's not about what he feels is right, it's about what Pallavi feels. And Pallavi feels for that family, which I consider toxic. Pallavi is a masochist to be honest, she loves pain. But we all know, that when feelings aren't in the equation, she is very neutral and righteous. 

From Pallavi's perspective, she is emotionally invested, she always feels the need to show that others may think whatever, but the people I love shouldn't. Hence, her giving proofs during abortion or charitra haran drama. But it shouldn't work that way. No matter what, if people love you, they will stand by you. If they don't, then their love is like the seasons. Pallavi loves them, Pallavi fears losing them, Pallavi is in pain for them, but are they feeling or even thinking about her. They are wallowing in how they are the victims, but they are far from victims. 

The first chapter of this story was to show Raghav, not every woman is vile and manipulative as he always thought. And Pallavi was the medium. The second chapter is about Pallavi understanding what a family really is and should be and realizing the true meaning of family, with Raghav being the medium. Whatever Raghav does henceforth, will showcase the Raghav he is meant to be. Also, he will show what a partner truly means.

This is also for Pallavi to see the changing dynamics of the Deshmukh family, with Mandaar's entry. Blood is thicker than water, will they prove that or will it be the other way round. I think, that a fake Mandaar will enter and stir up equations in this family. Pallavi hasn't lived with Mandaar in the Deshmukh house as the daughter-in-law. She never had the chance. But whenever this character enters, she will get to see first hand, how the equations change. When she witnesses that, on her own, that is when she will realize how wrong her perspective was.

You are right....Mandaar or fake Mandaar can only show how wrong Pallavi was about D'fam while Raghav will show her what a true family is (Rao's). That will be her turning point.

Coming to love, I cannot say much about the lover in Raghav. He is a partner, he is a husband, where there are boundaries. He is certainly attracted. But does Raghav Rao have the sense of keeping to those boundaries in love. I feel, Raghav will let Pallavi choose. Pallavi's choice will decide Raghav's temperament. She chooses Mandaar, then he may walk away, which won't be easy. But if she chooses him, well then Pallavi is in for some deep trouble. Cause Raghav Rao, the lover will not be easy either. He will come with his own set of complications. I have always seen Raghav as a person who believes in love, but avoids it as well. He cannot face it cause then it would be giving power to someone else, and he doesn't want to do that. Hence, he will go round and round by calling it responsibility, duty, repentance, challenge, chance and what not, but not love.

As much as I want to disagree to this point..... this is indeed true that Raghav has always kept a big distance from love. But if I go by the present track....he has already stated that he would give her all the rights of a wife....and rights also include husband's love and partnership.... partnership part has already begun....love part has started with a strong attraction from both the ends and somehow Raghav has started acknowledging it too while Pallavi....I will wait till next week to confirm my suspicions

So let's see how it goes from here. Do share your thoughts fellas.🤗

All in all a perfect post Sohini👍🏼

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully penned down 👏agree to each and every line just wow ♥️

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful words. Loved each and every line 👏 🤗