Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

A poem on Shaurya Sabherwal/Karanvir Sharma: Walking Sunshine

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello! Dear forum waais, myself Jen, I am an active member of this forum since the recent past but have been a follower of this show from the beginning. 
I am spotted in ATs but I haven’t made any posts so far, hence I would like to begin with this, I am into writing poems, trust me, I am quite good at it, I aspire to write as many as poems on ShaKhi as well as Shaurya but your response to my work is my muse to write more. After you read it, please make sure you liked it and leave your valuable feedback that will help me enhance my work. 

I will begin my first ever written poem in this forum on the ML, Mr. PS aka SS aka KVS, hehehe.

Any poet doesn’t randomly string their thoughts it requires a muse and words doesn’t fall out one’s soul, it has to be entangled in your brain and intertwined to your heart. KV himself is a sculpture, I am all set to just add some glory to the creation, that’s it. Hope you guys will enjoy!! 

Walking Sunshine!!

This poem is a fourteen liner, in the form of a Sonnet, this might not rhyme since it is a Shakespeare form of Sonnet. It takes pages to delineate his valour but my humble attempt to constraint. 

Waves treating my vision and breeze cajoling my cheeks,

I stood frozen extolling the oceanic beauty, the creator’s exquisite creation, infiltration to admiration, a man chuckles.

A glimpse? I was vanquished by his frame, as if he vanished like million pieces of glasses. 
I resisted and restored my thoughts on the ocean, but a scintillating light pierced through my eyes, 

A marvellous towering art was lying adjacent to the lighthouse, my dwelling place, overpowering the vibrant shade of the ever fixed mark, the storm waiver. 
I pitched my heart on my sleeve and scrupulously advanced towards imagining a chisel in my mind.

The LH was built of rock but the parallel figure that my eyes was transfixed to and surpassed to another universe was sculpted of the stupendous material used to built the King’s sceptre, Royalty and Elitist. 
My heart pounded, as the breath of the sunshine that walked past me so scintillating, feel on my cheeks, my arms. 
I felt, I could transgress any supreme treasure to follow the path of radiance, that serene smile, could transform onerous life to evergreen land of sequestration.

The ocean’s touch or his breath which is sublime and solace, the swag, the smirk, the embodiment of style and elegance, the epitome of manliness, courage, 

The ironically paradoxical fragile as a petal and delicate as a feather when his shoulders collided with mine, the goosebumps plucked up, thy soul, you flew to the sky.

The day of un changeable change springs, not a cantankerous decision in my life. 

As the towering man spilled his charm with his ensemble array of a thousand attractions as the human, the Greek God Zeus, would fall zealously jealous, my footpaths ran in his, momentum ceased to eternity. 

I am done with it, do comment on this if you like it: 

I would like to tag someone of my friends who would really love to read it, but this is a dedication to all the SAAK Forum members. 

Happy reading! 

Much love 

Jen 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow..

I totally imagined him while reading it..😍😍

This is so beautiful.. 🥰🥰

Please write more.. Maybe some on Shakhi.. I want to picture them together in your words.. ❤️❤️

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

UnRes

Jennie! 🤗

I read, and re read, read again. 

Its soulful!

I loved everything abt it. ❤️❤️

The feel of the ocean, the breeze...all touched me deeply. (I live on the coast, so i do appreciate and value the deeper sense of it) 

The Greek God Zeus!!! 

Its just beautiful!

Do keep writing more. 

You are fabulous! 

Edited by mehr05 - 2 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jennie my dear it's so beautiful poem.😍😍 

The way you mentioned all the nature things like ocean, Patels, spring, sky , Strom wavier I can actually feel it and imagining KV here😳 

And the beautiful light house I am like I am standing there waiting for KV 

I usually go to the light house so that scene I can feel from my heart🙈

Really I love your poem alot I just can't express it that how much I love it🤗❤️

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jen!🤗

I edited my post above. 

Awaiting for your next poem on the newly wedded couples. ❤️

CarpediemRose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mehr05

Jen!🤗

I edited my post above. 

Awaiting for your next poem on the newly wedded couples. ❤️

Hi Mehr sweetie

Thank u for editing ur post and yeah I am sure going to comment on that too 

Haan, that’s so sweet, of course I am thinking of that only a new piece of writing, celebrating their marriage.

Much love dr 

Jen 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Jiggy7

Wow..

Please write more.. Maybe some on Shakhi.. I want to picture them together in your words.. ❤️❤️

Jen 🤗

I unresed.. But it doesn't let me tag you on an edited post.. 🤗

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Jen 🤗

I unresed.. But it doesn't let me tag you on an edited post.. 🤗

Oh Jiggy dr

Thanks a lot for commenting on my post 

No problem at all 

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Hello! Dear forum waais, myself Jen, I am an active member of this forum since the recent past but have been a follower of this show from the beginning. 
I am spotted in ATs but I haven’t made any posts so far, hence I would like to begin with this, I am into writing poems, trust me, I am quite good at it, I aspire to write as many as poems on ShaKhi as well as Shaurya but your response to my work is my muse to write more. After you read it, please make sure you liked it and leave your valuable feedback that will help me enhance my work. 

I will begin my first ever written poem in this forum on the ML, Mr. PS aka SS aka KVS, hehehe.

Any poet doesn’t randomly string their thoughts it requires a muse and words doesn’t fall out one’s soul, it has to be entangled in your brain and intertwined to your heart. KV himself is a sculpture, I am all set to just add some glory to the creation, that’s it. Hope you guys will enjoy!! 

Walking Sunshine!!

This poem is a fourteen liner, in the form of a Sonnet, this might not rhyme since it is a Shakespeare form of Sonnet. It takes pages to delineate his valour but my humble attempt to constraint. 

Waves treating my vision and breeze cajoling my cheeks,

I stood frozen extolling the oceanic beauty, the creator’s exquisite creation, infiltration to admiration, a man chuckles.

A glimpse? I was vanquished by his frame, as if he vanished like million pieces of glasses. 
I resisted and restored my thoughts on the ocean, but a scintillating light pierced through my eyes, 

A marvellous towering art was lying adjacent to the lighthouse, my dwelling place, overpowering the vibrant shade of the ever fixed mark, the storm waiver. 
I pitched my heart on my sleeve and scrupulously advanced towards imagining a chisel in my mind.

The LH was built of rock but the parallel figure that my eyes was transfixed to and surpassed to another universe was sculpted of the stupendous material used to built the King’s sceptre, Royalty and Elitist. 
My heart pounded, as the breath of the sunshine that walked past me so scintillating, feel on my cheeks, my arms. 
I felt, I could transgress any supreme treasure to follow the path of radiance, that serene smile, could transform onerous life to evergreen land of sequestration.

The ocean’s touch or his breath which is sublime and solace, the swag, the smirk, the embodiment of style and elegance, the epitome of manliness, courage, 

The ironically paradoxical fragile as a petal and delicate as a feather when his shoulders collided with mine, the goosebumps plucked up, thy soul, you flew to the sky.

The day of un changeable change springs, not a cantankerous decision in my life. 

As the towering man spilled his charm with his ensemble array of a thousand attractions as the human, the Greek God Zeus, would fall zealously jealous, my footpaths ran in his, momentum ceased to eternity. 

I am done with it, do comment on this if you like it: 

I would like to tag someone of my friends who would really love to read it, but this is a dedication to all the SAAK Forum members. 

Happy reading! 

Much love 

Jen 

OMG

This poetry touched my heart. I can actually visualise The Shaurya Sabharwal while reading it. This is the best complement any character would receive.

You are so talented and expressive.

Really proud of you.

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Wow..

I am so glad that my words made u imagine him.

I actually had that vision in my mind while writing, I am so happy that u could picture him while reading it. 
sure will write more dr

Haan definitely on ShaKhi they are my favourite couple, I will love to write. 
oh I am so much happy that u want to see them through my eyes. 
Thanks a lot of Jiggy dr 

Love 

Jen