Vivana Singh replaces Tannaz Irani in 'Apna Time Bhi Aayega'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

The fiction show 'Apna Time Bhi Aayega' follows the journey of Rani, the spirited young daughter of a head staff to the affluent Rajawat family of Jaipur, who refuses to be tied down by her humble roots and chooses to carve her own destiny on the steam of her own talent and intelligence after being raised by her Baba to dream big and chase after audacious goals

https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/television-news/article/vivana-singh-replaces-tannaz-irani-in-apna-time-bhi-aayega-23174163

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

The fiction show 'Apna Time Bhi Aayega' follows the journey of Rani, the spirited young daughter of a head staff to the affluent Rajawat family of Jaipur, who refuses to be tied down by her humble roots and chooses to carve her own destiny on the steam of her own talent and intelligence after being raised by her Baba to dream big and chase after audacious goals

https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/television-news/article/vivana-singh-replaces-tannaz-irani-in-apna-time-bhi-aayega-23174163

They look almost the same. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even megha and tanaaz looked the same in the dream sequence. I guess the make up hairstyle and dress has a huge impact for this character.

She looks like she could be a Rani πŸ˜… hope her acting is good too..

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

She is good. Also have done evil roles before. She was in kumkum bhagya. I seen her do an evil role. 

Matchmaking for Veer needs to start immediately 

What a competition for Rani

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago

Will really miss Tanaaz. But looking forward to Vivana. Good luck!!

Vivana is just 34 years n playing RaniSa

Gr8 risk

Originally posted by Rish27

She is good. Also have done evil roles before. She was in kumkum bhagya. I seen her do an evil role. 

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Vivana is just 34 years n playing RaniSa

Gr8 risk

I was going to say she looks extremely young. She’s only 6 years older than Fahmaan πŸ˜†