Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mintiji I think you're right, these movies are definitely cult, but in an alternate universe. I'm serious. It's an actual thing. Quantum Mechanics has proved there are infinite universes running in parallel.

Tbh, you might be shocked, but some haters even think that KRK is NOT a star!šŸ˜² I mean all you should do is just ignore all the hate, and celebrate the cult classics. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Edited by tapori - 2 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Tamasha has to be one of the most overrated movies in recent times. The movie is so difficult to bear. Half and hour into the movie and you will be bored to the point where you wouldn't even want to watch the entire thing on fast forward. Also Ranbir and Deepika are not bad actors but here they are trying too hard to give that "award winning performance" they don't seem natural at all. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Tamasha has to be one of the most overrated movies in recent times. The movie is so difficult to bear. Half and hour into the movie and you will be bored to the point where you wouldn't even want to watch the entire thing on fast forward. Also Ranbir and Deepika are not bad actors but here they are trying too hard to give that "award winning performance" they don't seem natural at all. 

Tamasha was garbage

I have yet to see a scene of that film and I can come to that conclusion myself šŸ˜†

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know what qualifies a movie for cult status but for me tamasha was decent but not one good momemt in MPB..it was an awful movie with a beyond awful leading lady..parineeti was just so so bad. Ayushman was the only good part but he could only do little when every other thing is falling apart. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I may have been accused of being paid by Parineeti Chopra's PR team in the past. More than once. But I have to say this movie was utterly awful. Zero redeeming qualities. Okay, I did like the soundtrack. And actually I liked Parineeti in it. But it was WRITTEN and DIRECTED so so so so so badly.

šŸ¤£ I can't with your responses. I always need more info. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What do you guys think of Go Goa Gone? Didn't do well on the box office but people seem to really appreciate it online!

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

What do you guys think of Go Goa Gone? Didn't do well on the box office but people seem to really appreciate it online!

I watched the movie without knowing anything about it. The whole time I was like "what the heck is happening" and I loved every second of it! 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Both gave me headache

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I never bothered to watch either 

But I keep trying to get an exact synopsis of Tamasha and Iā€™m always told something else each time šŸ˜†

Omg MP same - people keep raving Tamasha and every time i give it a chance i get so bored šŸ˜ 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Mintiji I think you're right, these movies are definitely cult, but in an alternate universe. I'm serious. It's an actual thing. Quantum Mechanics has proved there are infinite universes running in parallel.

Tbh, you might be shocked, but some haters even think that KRK is NOT a star!šŸ˜² I mean all you should do is just ignore all the hate, and celebrate the cult classics. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Hahahhahhha