Speak Up about Blackmail wali Engagement Shaurya!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope... Really hope that Shaurya is the one to tell Anokhi about blackmailed engagement! 

He should just tell her and assure her that it doesn't mean anything... Specially if he doesn't want her to find out from anyone else.. 

If he does not tell her, I really don't know how will CVs defend Shaurya after that... Or Anokhi's concern... 

Chances are we will get date night repeat... Anokhi is hurt, Shaurya will fill the sindoor, Anokhi will yell and reject, realize her mistake and run for him only to find out he is Engaged! Without knowing background... 

I really don't know what are makers trying to show now... Would there be any back and forth on soch ki conflict or just forgotten part of the show... And they will continue rinsing it this way... 

Sad Anokhi - Angry Shaurya - Regretful Anokhi - Happy Anokhi - Heartbroken Anokhi - Sad Anokhi πŸ˜†

Holi sequence se yahi chalta aaya... And maximum gaalis are meant for Ahir in the process... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He didn't even tell Kanchan about it...so mostly he will not tell her.like he won't be able to beacause ShaKhi will have a heated conversation. 

Bass Im done with MUs now for fee episodes..like I just want them to calm down.!

I dont mind if Anokhi dosen't agree etc etc. But MUs se mai bore ho chuki hoon πŸ˜†. 

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 2 years ago
anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I hope... Really hope that Shaurya is the one to tell Anokhi about blackmailed engagement! 

He should just tell her and assure her that it doesn't mean anything... Specially if he doesn't want her to find out from anyone else.. 

If he does not tell her, I really don't know how will CVs defend Shaurya after that... Or Anokhi's concern... 

Chances are we will get date night repeat... Anokhi is hurt, Shaurya will fill the sindoor, Anokhi will yell and reject, realize her mistake and run for him only to find out he is Engaged! Without knowing background... 

I really don't know what are makers trying to show now... Would there be any back and forth on soch ki conflict or just forgotten part of the show... And they will continue rinsing it this way... 

Sad Anokhi - Angry Shaurya - Regretful Anokhi - Happy Anokhi - Heartbroken Anokhi - Sad Anokhi πŸ˜†

Holi sequence se yahi chalta aaya... And maximum gaalis are meant for Ahir in the process... 

This was exactly what I was thinking. But I doubt if Shaurya would do that. It would be better if Shaurya himself tells about that ring throwing ceremony. I read somewhere that the evil sisters are back for shooting. Maybe they have come back for this purpose. To inform Anokhi about the engagement.

But Anokhi also never listens to Shaurya fully. Partly she is also to be blamed. She forms an opinion and starts blaming him and he starts shouting without giving any explanation. This is what happens between them. And Anokhi is already angry with him. What will he tell her now? That he got engaged again due to his BM's heart attack but not to worry because only she is there in his heart😊. Will she trust him?  Let's see. After a very long time I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode.  Hope they have a good confrontation before the sindoor shaadi.

asmitag thumbnail

She will get more angry if she will get to know about it after sindoor kaand from someone else

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

He didn't even tell Kanchan about it...so mostly he will not tell her.like he won't be able to beacause ShaKhi will have a heated conversation. 

Bass Im done with MUs now for fee episodes..like I just want them to calm down.!

I dont mind if Anokhi dosen't agree etc etc. But MUs se mai bore ho chuki hoon πŸ˜†. 

Heated conversation about what? πŸ˜† ab na kuch aur bacha nahin hai argue karne... Hence, the Sagai could be reason... Anokhi keeps melting pretty easily... (Shaurya ko toh aisa mauka mila hi nai hai... Melt hone)... So, I really dunno what will they talk about that could possibly piss Shaurya so much... 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

She will get more angry if she will get to know about it after sindoor kaand from someone else

Yes.. She will.

And if u see it from her way...it looks like bande ne engagement Shagun se kii...and sindoor usse lagaya.  And Abhi BM announcing his marriage with Shagun . 

This much is generally enough for Anokhi to mu him πŸ˜†. 

I secretly hope CVS take a better way and give us a better story aorund this 

Also AnoHIr pics are still left to be used....Im sure they will be used somehow... Otherwise what's the use of that scene?

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Exactly! And hence more and more MU😡 jab ki Engagement hui hai won't be a MU...

Uske baad even if Shaurya says, 'This engagement means nothing'... Anokhi would be like... 'Exactly like that Sindoor applying ceremony means nothing to me...' 

πŸ˜† aur leh chalu... , she will yell, Milkshake banana, rona, bhagna, and Shaurya ka confuse hona... Ab kahin aur bhaag jaaye... Do log baat kyun nai karte... Barabaar se... 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Heated conversation about what? πŸ˜† ab na kuch aur bacha nahin hai argue karne... Hence, the Sagai could be reason... Anokhi keeps melting pretty easily... (Shaurya ko toh aisa mauka mila hi nai hai... Melt hone)... So, I really dunno what will they talk about that could possibly piss Shaurya so much... 

I feel like heated convo hui ...looking at their expressions...Anokhi was leaving with a pained expression like kuch toh hua..and Shauyra is sooo angry.

Now Im sure she spoke about breakup...and u think Shaurya will be capm when she talks about breakup πŸ€£

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel like heated convo hui ...looking at their expressions...Anokhi was leaving with a pained expression like kuch toh hua..and Shauyra is sooo angry.

Now Im sure she spoke about breakup...and u think Shaurya will be capm when she talks about breakup πŸ€£

Mujhe toh abhi tak nahi samaj aa raha kaun sa breakup .. relationship mein kab gae🀣

Anokhi bhi breakuo breakup kar rahi hai.. I am like aree behen tumne I love you kab bolaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dono man mein hi khayali pulao paka rahe hain🀣

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Yes.. She will.

And if u see it from her way...it looks like bande ne engagement Shagun se kii...and sindoor usse lagaya.  And Abhi BM announcing his marriage with Shagun . 

This much is generally enough for Anokhi to mu him πŸ˜†. 

I secretly hope CVS take a better way and give us a better story aorund this 

Also AnoHIr pics are still left to be used....Im sure they will be used somehow... Otherwise what's the use of that scene?

AnoHir ke pics was just to show BM, I doubt there will be any role for Shaurya to rile up... Atleast that's what I hope... 

And to be honest after having dinner with Ex, engagement with Ex, have Anokhi see her Ex holding him on her birthday and after being saved from Kidnapping... Like Badi maa said... What can AnoHir pics do? Badi maa too knows they aren't going to be of any help... 

@Bold - what will be the MU? Whatever you wrote in @red is bunch of facts... Ki yehi hua tha... She knows Shaurya loves her but he is always helpless in front of his family...

I really don't want to see any MU and I don't even see score for it... Conflicts fine πŸ˜† Shaurya can manage those... Even Shaurya said... Galat Fehmi dur kar dunga... And I was like.. Kaunsi?