Posted: 2 years ago

Can't see them in this week's promo at all.

Originally posted by ishan2003

Can't see them in this week's promo at all.

Oh no, that's concerning. I think Esha still isn't performing either.

were they supposed to perform?

They were not seen in today's epi too and coming up too🥺 i hope they are okay and fine. 

Originally posted by SoniRSippu21

They were not seen in today's epi too and coming up too🥺 i hope they are okay and fine. 

I have been meaning to check this forum since I noticed them missing.

Sanam is a good choreographer and the hosts and judges make it look like he was there because of his good looks. 

I am worried about this pair.  

Pankaj was also missing from last week's episode and so were Esha and Ashish. 

I don't know what is going on but, let us hope everybody is fine and will get back to the stage soon.

Cheers....

Originally posted by Savera84

I have been meaning to check this forum since I noticed them missing.

Sanam is a good choreographer and the hosts and judges make it look like he was there because of his good looks. 

I am worried about this pair.  

Pankaj was also missing from last week's episode and so were Esha and Ashish. 

I don't know what is going on but, let us hope everybody is fine and will get back to the stage soon.

Cheers....

Pankaj is back this weekend, saw their promo, Esha too but with a new super guru. Spirha apparently is injured. I think a lot of such things will happen this season due to covid. Everything is so unpredictable, now even more with them shifting to Daman.

Saw this on youtube. Wonder how true is it? Didn't read anything about Spriha on India Forums that the reporter is mentioning. Are they talking about our discussion as news report? ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/20PT0M7SVCw

Originally posted by MommaDarling

Saw this on youtube. Wonder how true is it? Didn't read anything about Spriha on India Forums that the reporter is mentioning. Are they talking about our discussion as news report? ðŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/20PT0M7SVCw

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sanam-johar-quits-super-dancer-chapter-4-heres-why_176841

Well here is the article too abt this matter

uh oh! Hope Spriha gets better soon. Can the Gurus please stop using such risky stunts on these kids atleast now please? I sometimes fear about Soumit a lot given how Vaibhav goes on tossing him in the air. 

Originally posted by SoniRSippu21

Well here is the article too abt this matter

Oh no!  So, they are quitting?

I was wondering about the injury.  Kids take less time to get better.  It must be a very bad one.

Hope Spriha gets better soon and do well in her dancing ventures.

All the very best to both of them in the future.

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 2 years ago