Chances of Raghav switching back to Don

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I reckon most of us love Angry RR. I reckon IF  ever Pallavi will leave RR for Mandhar, we will get our robust Raghav back 

She'll never leave Raghav for Mandhar

Haan she will for the Sanki family whose beta has returned but her dil dimaag atma kaheka phephda gurda everything will be with Raghav.

I want RR mansion to be back by then because I want the tire and sledge hammer back.

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Haan she will for the Sanki family whose beta has returned but her dil dimaag atma kaheka phephda gurda everything will be with Raghav.

I want RR mansion to be back by then because I want the tire and sledge hammer back.

๐Ÿคฃ

I can't wait that long for angry RR. 

I guess BWA will cause problems and he will get super protective of Pallavi.

Or maybe something will happen to Keerti again because of Sunny and he will lose it. 

I feel Raghav will use lessons learnt and not make rushed decisions.

He pretty much understands Pallav's attachment to her family. At the same time he is aware of how D family sees Pallavi.

Pallavi will surely leave Raghav when Mandaar comes but it will be like her body is present in D-house but her heart is at RR's mansion. We will get our jealous don who will vent out his anger on every single thing-- and would imagine Pallavi roaming around his house as hallucination๐Ÿ˜†

Yes RR mansion is needed badly now ....๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by inlieu

I can't wait that long for angry RR. 

I guess BWA will cause problems and he will get super protective of Pallavi.

Or maybe something will happen to Keerti again because of Sunny and he will lose it. 

This is why right from their marriage I've been hoping for Sulo to play some tricks! ๐Ÿ˜† It's been too long since RR got into his angry don mode... waiting badly for his return 

Bts dekhke lagta hai jald hi humari khwaish poori ho jayegi shayad ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Bee222

Bts dekhke lagta hai jald hi humari khwaish poori ho jayegi shayad ๐Ÿ˜†

If Raghav is indeed in D-house, I cannot ever expect him to be there in a good mood. Not until much later in the story (actually I hope never). 

Iss serial mein na sab kuch humesha ulta hi hota hai. FL ke sasuraal mein sab badhiya hain sab usko palkon pe bithake rakhte hain, aur ML ke so-called sasuraal mein unwelcoming log jo damaad ko sadh pe chadhaana to door, chai paani bhi nahin poochte. ๐Ÿ˜†