Hollywood Movies & Stars

FRIENDS: THE REUNION trailer!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

😭😭😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTpmw0Ac6Zs

New Magazine Cover!Friends Reunion Exclusive! Go Inside HBO Max Special with Cast | PEOPLE.com

Request to the mods to not move this, since maximum engagement is on Bollywood forum 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its like im a little kid again ❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Its like im a little kid again ❤️

I was too young to have watched it back then, but this just made me cry so hard 😭

They still sound the damn same! ❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

It makes Warner Bros $1 billion annually alone from syndication...far from overrated!

priya185 thumbnail

nostalgia⭐️ I love the cast

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

It makes Warner Bros $1 billion annually alone from syndication...far from overrated!

Yeah and? 😆 it's not like Warner Bros will share those billions with us!  https://i.ibb.co/6w23Bs7/1536259084-6949-smiley.gif

For me this show is dumb and highly overrated with lame humor The jokes have aged like milk and they make you cringe today. So I will never understand why most people still fawn over this silly show....especially when there are so many better funny content available today?

But eh....each to their own I guess? meh!

Anyways sad to see that most of the cast members have aged poorly except Jennifer and Lisa.

My heart breaks for Courtney the most because she used to be the prettiest girl on Friends without a shadow of doubt but then she went ahead and ruined her face *facepalm*

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Yeah and? 😆 it's not like Warner Bros will share those billions with us!  https://i.ibb.co/6w23Bs7/1536259084-6949-smiley.gif

For me this show is dumb and highly overrated with lame humor The jokes have aged like milk and they make you cringe today. So I will never understand why most people still fawn over this silly show....especially when there are so many better funny content available today?

But eh....each to their own I guess? meh!

Me mentioning the money they make per year was not me eyeing it, I can make my own billion dollars if I want to. It shows how much a television show is still profitable for a company which has made such bad decisions recently that this is a saving grace for them.

The show has, in fact, aged very well. It covered different types of pregnancies, significant age difference between couples, representation of the LGBT community, a male nanny, career crisis...practically covered a lot of topics which are still very relevant.

@bold: Yup, u don't like it, don't watch it or care for it!

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Anyways sad to see that most of the cast members have aged poorly except Jennifer and Lisa.

My heart breaks for Courtney the most because she used to be the prettiest girl on Friends without a shadow of doubt but then she went ahead and ruined her face *facepalm*

But jen has had botox done and Courtney looks way better now that she dissolved those fillers compared to a few years ago.

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Me mentioning the money they make per year was not me eyeing it, I can make my own billion dollars if I want to. It shows how much a television show is still profitable for a company which has made such bad decisions recently that this is a saving grace for them.

The show has, in fact, aged very well. It covered different types of pregnancies, significant age difference between couples, representation of the LGBT community, a male nanny, career crisis...practically covered a lot of topics which are still very relevant.

@bold: Yup, u don't like it, don't watch it or care for it!

Nope disagree big time! Many other shows(be it drama or comedy) covered such taboo topics brilliantly, so Friends is nothing groundbreaking! It's just  dumb ole sitcom with lame jokes and countless cringeworthy moments.

Now coming to the rest....again it's just a personal opinion, Ashley....so no need to get hyper!

Anyways peace out.