My Two Cents On The Hooded Person

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I’ve listed my predictions w/r to the hooded person in order of most likely to least likely: 

1) sara/gayu: there is a high likelihood that person is sara because in one episode they showed how sarah and Vyom were eager to meet each other and work towards their goal together. 

2) sia: Sia is shown to be bewitched by Vyom and it seems like she will do anything and everything for him regardless. 

3) Dadi: I’m not that inclined towards this option because I’m sure dadi has her own back story or I hope she does. 

4) kabir: We keep forgetting Kabir but then again with Kabir they can have so many other storylines so I doubt the makers will join two main antagonists together. 

5) Angre: I highly doubt this option but just because many in the forum predicted Angre I added him to the list. I don’t think makers are that brutal to turn Angre negative too. I mean Vansh has already had so many backstabbers in his family another one would be going over the board. If they destroy Vangre then no damage control can fix it. 

Who do you think is most likely the hooded person and why? 

Posted: 2 years ago

My doubt on sia and sara .

Sara can join hands with vyom and complete her mission

sia is already in true love with vyom . She can help him

But it can be new entry also .