Pandya Store

Bechare Writers and Rishita

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys..

Recently I started feeling bad for our PS writers. They have a source material from which they could just rip off the entire plot points.. but then they cannot copy them 100% due to the new restrictions by the lockdown and bio bubble.. They have to keep the story going by adding something of their own but not deviate too much from the original.. they have to stretch the episodes really too long but keep it fresh to keep audience hooked. Too much pressure.😵

So they do the stupid sequence with Anita, Prafulla and Suman. I am sure that the everyone knows that their interactions serve no purpose other than that of filler.

But they had to do something with the main family to hook the audience. So they gave Rishita and many people multiple personality disorder.

Rishita, who apologized to Gaumbi, Dhara And Raavi, also forgets the whole thing herself and accuses Gaumbi and eveyone to come in between Dev and Her.  and on the SAME Day (Maybe even the same hour.. who knows the time). No normal person does that.

It was like the writers wanted to make her good and show some change and progress and the all of a sudden remembered, "oops... if she is good then shiva and krish will have no reason to play prank on her anymore.."  And then they forced that scene again to change her character back again.

Next to have this disorder was Dhara. She was the one who advised Rishita to not do PDA in courtyard where they could be seen but the She kissed her husband in open (They were definitely not inside the room.. They saw the Rishita sorry scene) . Again on the SAME Freaking day. They should consider themselves lucky to have been not caught by Rishita (or Raavi on that matter). If they were caught they would have been accused of hypocrisy.

Raavi who was upset about Rishita's taunts  forgot everything when Krish's Identity crisis problem arrived. Then in the SAME night she is back to Bubbly Raavi and fought with shiva for the music. so in one day her emotions went from normal to depressed to self pity to irritated to concerned to guilty to bubbly to.... The day did not finish yet.. so I don't know how many more emotions she have to go through.

I hope the writers find some other way to keep it fresh instead of stretching this already long days more long

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

🤣I love where u say , they gave each character multiple personality disorder . So true , kuch bhi chal raha hai 15 din mein 1 din dikhaayenge to of course sab character change honge hi , even wedding sequence was 15 days which was understandable but this is haveli mein day 1 , abhi to aur 15 din hai which means 15* 15 = 225 episodes . Rishita will be in her first trimester by the time they leave from haveli .....