FF:-Music of my heart

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys this is Priya and I am back with my new fiction. I would like to thank you all for your likes and valuable comments for my first and ongoing fiction I still love until the last breath. I have tried my best but could not resist my weird thoughts πŸ˜†. This story is based only on two rival music band groups of a college and also the love stories in their lives. Unlike my two stories which were based on flashbacks and present life but here it will not has any flashbacks as I need changes. The story and the characters are very common. You can relate them with some people you have seen or meet in your life, the thought of this story I have gotten from a novel but it will be different in many aspects.

Before posting the character sketch plot, I would like to inform you that it's fiction, and all the characters, plot, events are the imagination of the author any kind of similarity with another story seemed then it's merely a coincidence, or maybe I have inspired from it. In my story, every character is my favorite. 

Prithvi, Dharam, Raghav, Arjun, Diya are prestigious personalities of the band Agnee.

Sahil, Kesab, Arav, Risav, and Anushka are the personalities of the band Bhumi.

Bhumi and Agni are famous band groups of a renewable college, both the bands famous for two things one for their rocking singing and the other one is for their rivalry.

Prithvi, a die-hard music lover, is a lead vocalist and the band's guitarist. He is a final-year student of a college in Mumbai. His only dream is to be a famous rock star in the future. He wants an independent life and makes his own identity by his own ability. He falls head over heels for a girl at the metro at first sight.

Sanyogita Sharma is a very simple, innocent soul and studious girl. Her father is the idol of her life. She can do anything for her father. In her life, all she wants is a simple and peaceful life. According to her, there is only one perfect someone for you.

Mr. Rajesh Sharma, principal of the college and also the father of Sanyogita.

Dharam, a perfectionist, is a drummer of the band Agnee. He is a young, single decent boy. He is in his second year at college. You will get to know more about him from the story.

Muskan is a very bubbly and sweet girl. She is the best friend of Sanyogita since her school days. She along with Sanyogita took admission at the same college, both are in the first year.

Arjun, a lighthearted, ever-youthful and fascinating, final year student. He was in a committed relationship with his long-time girlfriend Maya. He is a keyboardist and lyrics writer of the band Agnee.

Maya, a very beautiful and sweet girl. She is complete wife material.

Sidhant Gupta | Sidhant Gupta is an Indian film actor and mo… | Flickr

Raghav is a simple boy from a middle-class family. He is a bassist, vocalist, and also guitarist. He falls for a girl Sia who is the sister of Sahil, rivals of Band Agnee.

Sia, a very cute and innocent girl, had a secret crush on Raghav but dared to express her feelings because of the rivalry between both bands Agnee and Bhumi. She is in her first year of college.

Diya, a firm believer in spirituality, is one of the college's hottest girls and the female lead vocalist of Angel. She never feared taking risks in life. She secretly had a crush on Prithvi but did not reveal her feelings to him.

Sahil, son of a politician but he wants to be a famous lead vocalist star of the band Bhumi. He is very arrogant and a playboy. He did not spare anyone who goes against his will.

Prithvi and Sahil hate each other. He had a crush on Diya.

Kesab, Risav, Arav, and Anukha another member of Bhumi

Anushka -female lead vocalist and dancer of Bhumi.

Hindi Serial Male Actors Names And Photos - keengadgets

Kesab-Drummer of bhumi

Hindi serial male actors names and photos 4 Β» Photo Art Inc.

Arav-Keyboardist of bhumi

Edited by Priyo0143139 - 2 years ago

Wonderful start Priya πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Beautiful CS & interesting concept

Hope to see the parts soon 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

Originally posted by golden_aura

Wonderful start Priya πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Beautiful CS & interesting concept

Hope to see the parts soon 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

Thank you 😊 Goldie πŸ€—β€οΈ...

Congratulations for your new FF Priya ☺️

Wonderful CS 😍 Shaheer..... Bas uska pic dekha aur wahi me pighal gayi 😍😍😜😜

And the concept is also very cool.. do continue this one soon...

Thanks for the PM 😊

Originally posted by Saumya96

Congratulations for your new FF Priya ☺️

Wonderful CS 😍 Shaheer..... Bas uska pic dekha aur wahi me pighal gayi 😍😍😜😜

And the concept is also very cool.. do continue this one soon...

Thanks for the PM 😊

Thank you Saumyaβ€οΈπŸ€—...

Is story ko likhemein todha time lagega..

First of all I am really very sorry for the delay.... 

So once again back with the bang with all new intresting ff....

Cs looks really very interesting and I must say the pictures in CS itself is so amazingly selected..... Although Shaheer is not my favourite but this pic... Haayee took my heart away 🀩😍🀩...

Really excited for the story....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Originally posted by Khyati55

First of all I am really very sorry for the delay.... 

So once again back with the bang with all new intresting ff....

Cs looks really very interesting and I must say the pictures in CS itself is so amazingly selected..... Although Shaheer is not my favourite but this pic... Haayee took my heart away 🀩😍🀩...

Really excited for the story....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

It's okay dear jab man kare tab padho☺️

Thank you so much for your comments 😊...I am glad you liked it πŸ€—..

Prithvi and  Sanyogita are historical characters, I don't know how they would look like, When I was selecting cast then the I thought for this story Shaheer will be suitable for this story so I chose him πŸ˜†

Two rival bands. Will their love stories cross into the other territory?

nice title.nice theme.mishbir n mishaan.cool.which are the other pairs?

Originally posted by coderlady

Two rival bands. Will their love stories cross into the other territory?

Yes, you guessed right.. Their love story will definitely into another territory it will distort their band's little bit extent..and How they keep their band and friendship alive will be written in this story....I will start to write this story a few months later... thank you for your comments 😊

And sorry for the late reply πŸ₯Ί