Devi TS- The Birth of a Selfish Mother (Completed)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Part 2 has been updated. Last post is UNRESed

Read this on wattpad too.You have beautifully portrayed devi's character complexity over here.I can totally imagine this is what must have happened in the past that gave birth to the woman that she is today.Very well written.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by Estatic_Pea1073

Read this on wattpad too.You have beautifully portrayed devi's character complexity over here.I can totally imagine this is what must have happened in the past that gave birth to the woman that she is today.Very well written.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you. I have always believed Devi is a byproduct of this male chauvinist society rather than outright evil. 

Interesting...you have put in words what i personally thought too...i cant find it in myself to forgive devi for what she did to aastha & shaurya...joint families are supposed to help each other not tear the other relationships apart...a little helping hand while aastha worked would have gone a long way...a woman without a child (devi) should have understood how Aastha must have felt losing her son...instead she chose to deprive Shaurya of the mom he loved...how is this any different from a criminal who kidnaps a child to mother it just bcos she herself had lost/cant have a child...so sad that devi has become so pathar dil...

But you my dear have done an awesome job of putting this theory into words brilliantly...loved your writing ...do write more on Shakhi as well...would love to read them as wellπŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ˜Š

Sorry this became so longggπŸ˜…

Woww!

After this I don't know whom do I hate more. Devi Tej Shaan Devi's mother or society. It should be society I think who created a Devi(l) by its rules by its pressure.😞

You really have amazing writing talent. Really loved reading this. Amazing work.

Originally posted by GHKPM

Interesting...you have put in words what i personally thought too...i cant find it in myself to forgive devi for what she did to aastha & shaurya...joint families are supposed to help each other not tear the other relationships apart...a little helping hand while aastha worked would have gone a long way...a woman without a child (devi) should have understood how Aastha must have felt losing her son...instead she chose to deprive Shaurya of the mom he loved...how is this any different from a criminal who kidnaps a child to mother it just bcos she herself had lost/cant have a child...so sad that devi has become so pathar dil...

But you my dear have done an awesome job of putting this theory into words brilliantly...loved your writing ...do write more on Shakhi as well...would love to read them as wellπŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ˜Š

Sorry this became so longggπŸ˜…

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. True, what Devi did is unforgivable but she is a victim of this MCP society as well. In fact, we all are. 

Certainly will write more on ShaKhi and other character as and when a story comes to my mind

Originally posted by Lavi_dovey

Woww!

After this I don't know whom do I hate more. Devi Tej Shaan Devi's mother or society. It should be society I think who created a Devi(l) by its rules by its pressure.😞

You really have amazing writing talent. Really loved reading this. Amazing work.

I think society is to be blamed. Tej, his mom and Devi's mom are products of this society just like Devi and all of us tbvh. 

Thanks for the appreciation