Mayank written as the contact name

Posted: 2 years ago

When Ishqi hold the mobile to see the photos, wasn't there Mayank written on the contact or it just me imagining things😆

Naa I think it was written Private number.

I think it was "Private Number" 

How did he get one? Private numbers are reserved for high ranking officials and ministers. Some random stuff CVs thought would be cool to add. 

Does Mayank have an actual job tho?

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

How did he get one? Private numbers are reserved for high ranking officials and ministers. Some random stuff CVs thought would be cool to add. 

His job is same as Ahaan. Ladkiyo ko tadna. Ahaan is after best friend's fiance and Mayank is after best friend's sister 😆

I think the mobiles have an option to hide our number so that the other person doesn't get to see our number and private number is displayed... 

I am not sure how this option works, but I guess there is such an option 

Originally posted by kankabhor

His job is same as Ahaan. Ladkiyo ko tadna. Ahaan is after best friend's fiance and Mayank is after best friend's sister 😆

100% absolutely 👍..both r on the same boat ..thus their friendship...yieh dosti hum nahi torenge..🙄

private numbers anyone can have if she/he doesn't want to show her # its a feature in usa cell phone providers and its free ..dont know abt indian cell..my number is private unless I unblock my #.

Oh!!! I was mistaken😆😆thanks for clarifying everyone, ❤️❤️ genuinely humbled