Hey .. U saw Rra is back 

He trimmed his beard

And sort Peace on his face is also visible

Hope his mom get better soon ☺️

We got both our RraHel pics 

Our all wishes came true today 

❤️❤️😛

And helly’s signature pose🤗

Ya saw half an hour before. Beard trimmed happy and satisfied look hope his mom is fine I guess 😳 His mom should return home soon fit and fine then munda will be ekdum happy 😃. Yaa RraHel content after many days made me too emotional and mamtha story in IG LOVE ENGULFED and both Rrahul and Helly smiling and adoring each other. Yaaa 🤗🤗

Sharanifou4 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mamtha story was so nice 

Mashallah ❤️

Felt good 

Love engulfed and it’s RraHel content ☺️☺️

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharanifou4

Mamtha story was so nice 

Mashallah ❤️

Felt good 

Love engulfed and it’s RraHel content ☺️patt☺️

Mamtha thannoda valnalle urupadiyana potta story na adhu idhu dhan adhu enna love engulfs onscreen illa offscreen ah 😛😎🤪🤣

mamthave story pottu irukka iva photo pottu 🤪 ennavendru ennai solla swasamee paatu dhan🤣

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This is such a beautiful song Gayu!!

You already know how I feel about Rondu but this song made her a litttttllleeee bit bearable for me.

Idk what it was, but there were certain notes that created a sense of tragic danger and it fit so beautifully with the portions where she got pricked by the pin. And the fact that it was being done by the man that she loves made it even sadder. 😒

Well done jaana! 🤗

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaanixx

This is such a beautiful song Gayu!!

You already know how I feel about Rondu but this song made her a litttttllleeee bit bearable for me.

Idk what it was, but there were certain notes that created a sense of tragic danger and it fit so beautifully with the portions where she got pricked by the pin. And the fact that it was being done by the man that she loves made it even sadder. 😒

Well done jaana! 🤗

Thank you so much Gur 🤗🤗

Haan I know 🤪

Actually this song and lyrics perfectly fits for them. It is a romantic meaningful tamil song especially for couples. Here that Hero dies at last. It is sort of demanding both are intoxicated in each others love. Haan I too felt bad and shocked when Vansh did like this. 🥺 but both being Hypocrite I accepted. Before doing this Vansh pleaded Rondu but what Rondu did

Thank you 🤗❤️ 

Eatingpanda thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow this is so beautiful Gayu This instrumental version is so romantic and goes perfect with the scene❤️.. Tumhare VMS dekh ke missing RiAnsh more now😭

Ps You have good taste in music😳

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eatingpanda

Wow this is so beautiful Gayu This instrumental version is so romantic and goes perfect with the scene❤️.. Tumhare VMS dekh ke missing RiAnsh more now😭

Ps You have good taste in music😳

Thank you So much Manuuuuuu 🤗🤗

Ya After watching this dance mujhe yeh hi song yaad aya 🤪  This is my most favorite song 

Aww me too while making them 

Ek RraHel VM bhi banaya maine 😉

Thank you so much 🤗🤗