How to Reopen a closed topic

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

My FF threat in Arjun Forum has been closed. Can anyone tell me how to reopen it?

All you need to do is talk to the moderators.

Please πŸ™πŸ₯Ί do me one help. Please go and tell the moderators to reopen these closed threads. They are: Sushant is so adorable , Sushant is so cute , wow i am impressed with Sushant.  please πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ reopen them.

Originally posted by RamkumarSarala

Please πŸ™πŸ₯Ί do me one help. Please go and tell the moderators to reopen these closed threads. They are: Sushant is so adorable , Sushant is so cute , wow i am impressed with Sushant.  please πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ reopen them.

I can but the problem is I don't have their information

It is simple. You go the threads with the names above and copy all their links. Then forward them to moderators to reopen these closed threads and they'll do so and these threads will be reopened again.

Originally posted by RamkumarSarala

It is simple. You go the threads with the names above and copy all their links. Then forward them to moderators to reopen these closed threads and they'll do so and these threads will be reopened again.

Sorry you misunderstood me. I meant I didn't know who the moderators were.

There is a moderators thread were you can tell to them please reopen these closed threads.

Please lend me a hand. Please contact the moderators and request that these closed threads be reopened. They are:  is so adorable, Sushant is very cute, and wow, Sushant has amazed me. Please reopen the files.

Edited by chrisjordan - 2 years ago