Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Just a thought for FF and OS Writers

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi! 

Before IMMJ 2 I was not a regular member of IF and would rarely post anything. I think last I visited IF regularly was for IPPKKND. But now IMMJ has really got me hooked, so much so that I keep checking the forum every hour and love making posts and commenting on posts. In fact, because of this forum I've posted on one two other forums as well after years of hiatus. 

I got a chance to go through some OS and FFs on this forum and omg the writers are brilliant. All the writers have done such a fabulous job. While going reading through these FFs it struck me that why don't you writers offer your work to the PH? I mean some stories are really too good and must be out there with our favorite characters enacting the scenes. Is there any way we can have these FFs reach the CVs and PH? If not the entire stories, they can at least take some scenes. 

Also, sometimes the IMMJ writers really pull some blunders with the stories and it's like they've run out of ideas so it is really not a bad idea to take inspiration from stories on this forum. 

What do you guys think?

Edited by sasha14 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Immj forum got one of the amazing writers 

Hum to kb se bol rye hai makers idr se writers hire krle ðŸ˜†

Rubellite thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Haha, if we writers come together, we can make a fabulous track of immj2😆

Jk..😆

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have found IF writers way way more talented that cvs in tv channels and even web shows baring a few. Even in Swaragini it was ff ff writers who kelp them alive till this day. and for rinash also we need such writers to make riansh memorable. people today remember  GEET and IPKKND and Swaragini not because what was shown in channel but what ff writer created out of it.