Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Itna fast forward kyun?

Posted: 2 years ago

All my hopes of continuation of sar dabana scene were dashed 😢 why the rush to FF Sairat scenes. 

Episode opened with aai, Sai busy cooking. By the time everyone else woke up n had chai on Sunday, aai/Sai had already done most of lunch prep. 

I couldn't help but laugh at pp claiming ki special lunch banayegi lekin ulta sonali burst her bubble. Lol. Fast forwarded a lot of the zillat bakwaas. 

Highlight was virat refusing to take pp's help! Beizzati one more time. 

And then he praises the khusbhu of wifes cooking which dragged him down! Haaye♥️

Then Sai does epic beizzati of pp once again. 

Virat prevents her from losing control. 

When devi is at the doorstep- only ashwini, virat and mohit look happy. Their bond is so ♥️

Not even sonali/karishma. Sab useless hai. 

Precap- bk getting the treatment she deserves. Sai will make her reveal the truth! Ab hoga harini ka Sach reveal. I really really hope virat doesn't feel bad for bk and defend her actions when she sheds crocodile tears or makes up some story about her compulsions and reasons. I want this woman's ego and ghamand to shatter to pieces. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

How do we know that truth about Harini will be revealed to Virat?😔

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously I am so disappointed 😢 I was so certain that the head massage will continue but it didn’t 😥😓

Like why do they cut the romance here 😩

This content was originally posted by: nethraa_99

How do we know that truth about Harini will be revealed to Virat?😔

Virat already knows harini exists since shivratri time but thats all. He knows nothing else. 

Ab Harini ka sach toh sabko ek saath hi pata lagega from either pulkit or bk's mouth or both! Maybe madhuri/devi can corroborate things too .

But i am predicting that when that happens 100% bk will start her pretense which only Sai will probably see through. I sincerely hope that Virat stands by Sai this time. And doesn't defend his kaku as being "dil ke acche"...bk ka yeh joh ghamand hai, voh tootna chahiye. Her vileness needs to come out. How she gave up her own grandchild away with no care, how she separated a baby from her parents mercilessly but despite her crimes she has the audacity to give gyaan to others. 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago
ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All I can say after watching the episode is don't get your hopes to high regarding the promo, it will all come crumbling down! 

This content was originally posted by: Wildreaper

Seriously I am so disappointed 😢 I was so certain that the head massage will continue but it didn’t 😥😓

Like why do they cut the romance here 😩

Its so infuriating. In KD the Sairat romance innthis hospital track stretched out nice and long. But pata nahi inn CVs ko kya problem hai. Ghkpm is number 1 on trp due to SAIRAT. Perhaps they are not happy to be number 1. They maybe wanna drop down the ranking again. Tabhi every Sairat moment is cut short. Kya bigad jaata if they had continued sar dabaana....they could have shown so many sweet moments. But nahi we get nothing! 😡😢

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Nja91

Its so infuriating. In KD the Sairat romance innthis hospital track stretched out nice and long. But pata nahi inn CVs ko kya problem hai. Ghkpm is number 1 on trp due to SAIRAT. Perhaps they are not happy to be number 1. They maybe wanna drop down the ranking again. Tabhi every Sairat moment is cut short. Kya bigad jaata if they had continued sar dabaana....they could have shown so many sweet moments. But nahi we get nothing! 😡😢

Seriously, what is their problem with their own show’s lead couple who are giving them all this success, shouldn’t they be happy about it? They should give the audience more of it, but no they just cut all the romance😫😫

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry but I don't feel virat prevent sai when sai answered pakhi's problem. He is saving pakhi why he is saving her let her answer na, sai will now think when all doing sai's bejjati or anything virat only making faces or sometime disappointment or he agree on it when he is angree on Sai never stop anyone like today he stop Sai , he only supported her or sayed anything fir Sai when everything is good between them . But today he is angree on pakhi still stop Sai to say anything he is protecting pakhi 😠😠

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wait a minute - Virat already knows that the kid Harini exists, she is being raised by Pulkit, and she is Devi-Pulkit’s daughter right? It is obvious then that the Chavans had separated Devi from not only Pulkit but also her daughter. How come Virat has not thought about this or brought it up in CN recently after he learnt about Pulkit’s innocence?

We always regard a parent-child reunion much higher & more important than a husband-wife reunion. So how has Virat kept saying Devi Pulkit ke saath khush hai & never Devi ko dus saal baad apni beti mili hai aur usko bachcho ko maa. Isn’t that more momentous?!

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I felt bad for the makers today. Continuity issues were glaringly obvious due to the constant change in location. I think today's episode straddled 2 zillat arenas. By my count we are on Zillat arena number 4 so far. It's annoying to watch on some level but such a headache for them. I'll give them a free pass today for this reason. It was a very boring episode. Nothing really happened. Sai was annoyingly chirpy and in charge of everything. Even her zingers weren't fun because we have heard them so many times. I only enjoyed her snark when she said 'ek hi time pe klesh kar lete hain.' 

I swear to God Patralekha has swallowed some 'I like to get insulted every day' potion. She invites it upon herself. 

Everything felt flat today. Maybe we'll get into the true spirit of Zillat arena tomorrow. How anyone can swallow bharleli vangi after the Chavan Niwas hunger games Idk. But we will see. I'm expecting 2.5 full episodes of Pulkit zillat. Maybe Devi Tai can smack a few Chavan loonies while she's around. 

The Harini reveal has potential. Especially if the goal is to expose Kaku as it seems to be. Let's see. 

By the way does anyone else feel Sai is diluting her own position by keeping on saying I'm only here till Virat Sir gets better. It's only leaving room for Pakhi to remind her later to leave. I'm intrigued as to why she won't leave. Who will ask her to stay? Kaku herself? 🤔