Bepannaah

Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda • Heartthrob of Millions•

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

🥳🥳🥳

arshad Chopda A name that needs no introduction. He is one of the most popular & most amazing person  on Indian Television.

Today on  17May we are here to celebrate his 38th birthday 

A man with golden heart😍

He is truly a perfectionist ❤

So 

Welcome

to 

His 

Birthday 

Thread

Let the celebration begin🥳

Edited by JIYA_22 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Harshad Chopda was born on 17 May 1983 in Gondia, Maharashtra, India to a Marwari Jain family. His father’s name is Prakash Chopra.

Harshad has done his engineering from Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce. 

He was so passionate about acting at his young age and always prefer to become an actor. After constant efforts, he finally achieved what he wanted to be.

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Harshad Chopda started his acting career in 2006 with Zee TV’s Mamta where he played Karan Srivastav. From 2006 to 2007, he portrayed Cadet Ali Baig in SAB TV’s Left Right Left. Next, he joined Sony TV’s Amber Dhara as Akshat Mehra opposite Kashmira Irani.

From 2008 to 2010, he played Prem Juneja in Star Plus’s Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil opposite Additi Gupta. From 2010 to 2011, Chopda portrayed Anurag Ganguly in Star Plus’s Tere Liye opposite Anupriya Kapoor .

From 2011 to 2012, he played Mohan Gala in NDTV Imagine’s Dharampatni opposite Aasiya Kazi. In 2012, he portrayed Raghavendra Pratap Singh in Life OK’s Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava? opposite Sriti Jha and Karanvir Bohra. From 2014 to 2015, he played Sahir Azeem Chaudhary in Sony TV’s Humsafars opposite Shivya Pathania.

In 2017, Chopda made his film debut as Rahul in 2016 The End co-starring Priya Banerjee, Divyendu Sharma and Kiku Sharda.

In 2018, he came back to television with Colors TV’s Bepannah, portraying Aditya Hooda opposite Jennifer Winget. Bepannaah made a successful debut, entering the list of top 5 shows in its very first week. Times of India said “Harshad Chopda is a complete natural and plays his part effortlessly.” India Today said “Harshad nails his character of Aditya with some black humour and hard-hitting one-liners.”

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Harshad Chopda has received numerous nominations and awards, 

1. In 2008, Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) award at Star Parivaar Awards.
2. In 2008, Favourite Yogya Jodi award along with Additi Gupta as Heer Prem at Star Parivaar Awards.
3. In 2008, Favourite Yogya Jodi award along with Additi Gupta as Heer Prem at New Talent Awards.

4. In 2009, Favourite Jodi along with Additi Gupta as Heer Maan/Juneja at Star Parivaar Awards.

5. In 2010, Fresh face of the year as Anurag Ganguly in Tere liye at Indian Television Academy Awards.

6. In 2010, Best Actor as Anurag Ganguly in tere liye at Indian Telly Award.

including two Indian Television Academy Awards,  and two Asian Viewers Television Awards.

Dada Saheb Phalke  Awards

, Sbs telebration Awards

Undoubtedly he is phenomenal actor☺️

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Harshad Chopda was listed 16th in TOI Top 20 Most Desirable Men on Indian Television 2017.

In 2018, he was placed 19th in Eastern Eye's 50 Sexiest Asian Men List. His chemistry with Jennifer won them the title of TOIs Most Favourite Onscreen Jodi of 2018. Harshad Chopda topped Biz Asia's TV Personality List 2018.He was also ranked 8th in TOIs Top 20 Most Desirable Men on Indian Television 2018.

Recently his Hashtag completed 500k post🥳

In 2021 He is paired with Erica for a Music video

"Juda kardya"

Which became a super hit and got massive praise from all over the world

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Dear Harshad  ❤️Thank you motivating me ❤️thank you for being such a wonderful actor I made the best choice to choose you from a lots of actors from India 

Thank you for being you☺️

Happy Birthday Your fan Lorena

Happy Birthday to the man with a golden heart and a beautiful soul 🎉🎂 I remember I'd seen glimpses of you in left right left but not familiar with your name it was Kis Des Mein hai mera dil from which I started recognizing you by name ❤ Prem the softie😆 Anurag the cutie☺ Raghav the feminist and my fav Aditya the sarcastic romantic Hooda 😍😎❤❤❤ all have captured everyone's heart and given love an overall new meaning 😀 😄Thank You for blessing us your amazing work and spreading love ❤ May God bless you with all the love and happiness

Assalamualaikum, HARSHAD SIR . It's WARISA from Bangladesh. I'm your biggest crazy fan. Love you from bottom of my heart. Thanks for everything. You're the best ACTOR in the world person. Your Imprint on me will last forever. May ALLAH Bless You With Load's Of Happiness,Success & Tons Of Sweets.Happiest Birthday To My ICON & Eid Mubarak.🤗

Happy Happy Birthday Harshad😊😊 May you always get what you desire, wishing you loads of health, happiness and success!! Much love💜💜

Mahima priyadarshini, India.

Wishing you a very happy birthday King of Hearts Harshad Chopda.

I love you for always being the person you are.

Your Honesty, your Kindness, your Boldness, your Charm, your Grace and all things which comes from you are simply commendable...

You are Inspiration for so many, you just levels up and levels up so Gracefully.

Thank you so much for giving us infinite reasons to love and adore you unconditionally.

May you have a blissful Life Ahead. 🤗⭐️

Happy Birthday Harshad, as your name says you are spreader of joy & happiness to million fans like me..your once glance makes our day bright...Love you & my tv screen is missing you alot , comeback soon & do what your known for best...

love you champ❤❤

You are vision of my eyes

You are smile of my lips

You are beat of my heart

You are an angel in my prayers

You are light of my life

You are dream in my sleep

You're not just my love you are crazy person with whom I feel free to be my insane self, being this hapines with anybody else Word's cannot be enough to tell you what you are to me,way of everything Inspiring lot's of things,I'm proud feel found love in someone like you

I truly wish that you are blessed showered with all the happiness health joy and prosperity in life, sweet all desire wishing you very Happy birthday to the twinkle of my eyes the person who i love from the bottom of my heart "I love you I love you so much my baby love everything "

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY HARSHAD CHOPDA , you are amazing & I hope you'll enjoy each moment of the day. Have a fun & live on every seconds that you spend. I admire you for your never ending wisdom , your grace for us and your humble quality. May l always have you forever and Thank you for inspiring me. 

Have a great day my forever role model❤

Hi Harshad happy birthday I love your work and I hope you get more roles that make you content and happy after Covid19 ends.This year I wish you have good health and stay happy. I hope the situation in India improves soon. I love your work and you are a gem of a person. Stay blessed and take care

Love priya from UK

I wish so many good things for you today On your special day, for you are someonewho is special in every single way. Mayeach moment meet you with tenderness,filling your heart with endless happiness.Happy birthday, Harshad!

Happy Birthday To My Beloved Idol HARSHAD CHOPDA May God Bless you always with Health, Wealth, Happiness, Success, Love, Longevity and Prosperity . May All your wishes come true . We all are eagerly waiting for your new project and i wish it will be a superhit show , Ameen .Happy Birthday Once Again .Stay Blessed and Take Care .Aini ( Indonesia )

Hi Harshad❤ wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAYBirthday cakeChocolate bar❤Partying face Stay blessed, stay happy & healthy. Keep on smiling always..I wish you get the kind of work that excites you and lots of love, happiness, joy, good health and success in your life❤

Big thanks for entertaining us with your excellent acting skills & spectacular performance. I am dying to watch you slay our screens again. THANKYOU for being you.. just b like this.  U ARE THE BEST❤. Thanks for being constant source of happiness in my life, for inspiring me to give my best.. blessed to have you in my life❤ u are my sunshine.MISS U ALOT.

LOVE YOU SOO MUCH❤ plz take care n be safe.

Sending my warm wishes & loads of love and hugs ❤😍😘😄    proud fan❤

DIVYA ( LUCKNOW)

Happy Birthday HARSHAD ,May Allah give you lots of love and happiness in your life. Hope you are fine and doing good. Thankyou for being always you . And please come back soon we really miss you . Love you Nazleen Kerala , India

Happiest birthday one of my favourite person, the most handsome and dashing Chopda sahab! I can't describe into words how much you are special to me I just know I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU . May you get everything that you desire for. Wishing you prosperous health and shower of happiness. We love you harshu

Happiest Birthday HARSHAD smiley40🎂May you bless with lots of lovesmiley27 happinesssmiley9 good healthsmiley31 and successsmiley20

Take care and stay safe ♥️

Rabia (Odisha, India)

Happy Birthday Harshad! Wishing you love happiness and peace for today, for the year ahead and many many years to come.

Happy Birthday to the My love of my life I love you more than everything! I can't express in words that how much you mean to me!I’m so grateful to you for inspiring me You never fails to make me happy! Thankyou so much for making my life such a heaven, for inspiring us , for being the best idol ever .❤❤Thankyou so much for everything!Heart with arrow You're the best!.You deserves the whole damn world! Wishing you all the love and Success.We are so proud of you Harshad. We are so lucky to have an idol like you!You are the definition of perfection. Iwas , I am, I will stan you forever. Best wishes for your upcoming!Stay happy forever! We are with you love. Once again happiest birthday to you beautiful soul Enjoy your day! We love you Harshad Chopda😘😘

Lot’s of Love from Turkey 

wish you a very happy birthday Mr. Chopda. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. I wish you peace, happiness, and a fulfilled life. Stay safe, stay healthy and take care of yourself and of course keep smiling. You are the cutest person I have ever come across. Love you

Happy birthday harshad chopdasmiley27

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Harshad! I am a fan of yours since Kis desh mein hain mera dil, I have watched your evry work till now....Watching you onscreen is pleasure for us, I have never witnessed another charismatic actor like you ever. Ali, Akshat, Prem, Anurag, Mohan, Raghav, Sahir, Aditya - u hav played all this characters to the T and this characters won't have been this memorable, lovable & perfect if it wasn't you! Your offscreen humbleness, way to look towards things and your thoughts in interviews are really inspiring and motivating and I love to hear them.....Hoping to see you onscreen again soon...Lots of love!

Wishing you a very very great birthday Harshu. God bless you always. Stay blessed with your family. We all fans love you  & miss you. Indu from Delhi

happy birthday dear Harshad ... wish you a long life ... always be healthy ... successful in your career ... always happy ... get married soon ... and may god always protect you and your family ...aameen Dani your fans from Indonesia

"Dearest Harshad SirYou are the most precious among all the gems in this world. Today we celebrate the day when a star was born not in the sky but on the earth!Who is special in every way. You bring joy to us in more ways than you can imagine and have the ability to win the world with the tenderness of your heart and the sweetness of your smile. Thanks for being an inspiration.You deserve to be happy in every moment of your life. I wish you Comfort on difficult days, Smile when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, Laughters to kiss your lips, Sunset to warm your heart, Hugs when spirits Sag! beauty for your eyes to see, Friendship to brighten your being, Faith so that you can believe, Confidence for when you doubt, Courage to know yourself, Patience to accept the Truth, Love to complete your life!May God grant you love and happiness forever and usher your life with never-ending peace and harmony with your loved ones! Wishing you a birthday that’s just as wonderful as you are!"

Happy birthday HarshadMay your new age give you success and good luck new rewardsI hope you come back to TV this year and make us happywe missed you so much and love you

I

Happiest birthday HarshadMay this year and many more years to come bring you happiness, health, success, prosperity and blessings in abundance!May your life be full of sunshine and smiles like you light up ours! Thank you for every gesture of yours and gracing our lives with your presence! Your words and presence keeps us strong so please keep 'em coming more often!Be blessed always! You are our ray of hope and happiness! Much love!Keep rising and keep smiling, rockstar! And come back soon. Nothing is worthwhile in ITV without you. Loads of good luck, love and respect. My words only for you on your special day! RakhshiFrom Canada

I

happy birthday harshad i wish you all the happiness in your life ❤️

You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.🥳😃🤗❤️

JIYA_22 thumbnail

I

sending him good vibes and smiles for every second of his special day. Have a fantastic birthday. From Gopi (tamil nadu ,India)

Wishing you 24 hours of joy on your special day and always!Happy birthday Harshad Chopda!From Fatima (Islamabad, Pakistan)@harshad_my_world

Cr Priya

I

From  Anjali

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Happy birthday Harshad🥳

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Happy birthday Harshad Chopda 🥳❤️ You are a gem, and you are a fabulous actor. Keep shining as always.  Patiently awaiting your return on my tv screens.❤️ Stay safe and healthy!