Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Riddhima Saved 3 Life And I Am Really Very Glad About Her Reasons

Iya10again thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Riddhima saved 3 life on those 6 hours and I am really very glad about her reasons which was to saved herself, her husband and her unborn baby. That time Vansh was unconscious and could not do anythings and even Angre was not there to help.

First Riddhima saved herself and the baby from Sara.

Then Riddhima made a deal with Chang or Vy to stop his men from killing Vansh when one of them already shoot Vansh and Vansh was unconscious. That time VR empire and their khandani things and Vansh's pride was not important to Riddhima because her loves life is more important than those things which is totally justified to me because I think a husband's pride about his empire is not more important than his life and his pregnant wife's life and the innocent unborn baby's life.

Then Riddhima went to Vansh and saved him from Kabir.

There was only few hours for Riddhima to save herself, her loves and the baby when no one was there to help but Riddhima successfully saved them on those 6 hours on right time by alone herself which is really very commendable.

Riddhima was thinking about the present on those 6 hours which was to saved 3 life that time and the present was more important to her than the future consequences that time which is totally right according me because if there is no present then no future will come. So if Riddhima would not save 3 of them on those 6 hours on right time then they would not alive till now according to this show's storylines that time.

So I am really very glad with Riddhima's reasons to save her loves which is justifying this show's name.

Edited by S10DOT2 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

I totally agree with you. And i hope vansh understand Riddhima’s reason why she did all that. Also Riddhima should tell all truth about Sara to vansh now. 

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exaclty...we are just thinking about the longer run ke ridhima Vansh ko iss buisiness se nikalna chahti hai..but what we are not understanding is that at that exact minute also Vansh was in greave danger.. he just shot one of the men before he got unconcious...not all of them..what would you have done if in place of ridhima?? You have to choose between your husbands wealth or health...Vanshs anger right now is understandable..and I’m happy this is one situation where both of them are acting humanly...Vansh is really angry and he put his POV of how hurt he is and ridhima knows she made a big mistake and she is sorry..but I’m happy even she put her stand. Especially when she said that she didn’t to a deal with vyom to go against him..it was for him...unlike last time...Vansh thought she betrayed him and was jsyt acting of being in love..now he knows she did this to save him..

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Absolutely correct. The reasons she did what she did are justified. She did the best in that situation else all 3 of them could be killed. 👍🏼

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely correct . She did as the situation demanded . She didnt want to think abt the consequences of the deal but at that time what mattered for her was vansh , baby . She cant afford ti loose anyone as she only have vansh and dot to be called as her own family 

riatyagi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whatever she did is totally justified she is not interested in Vansh 's wealth or his name Vansh Rai Singhania she loves Vansh her unborn baby and wants a happy simple life with them it is her dream from beginning she is an orphan she wants her own family  here she hasn't any option other than it she saved all three life's otherwise none of them would be alive 

And stupid she is stupid from beginning agar stupid na Hoti to koi bhi ladki Apne bf ke liye Bina soche samjhe lion ki den mei enter ho Sakti thi ther dream of happy family always comes first for her she is not calculated ki agar ye karenge to ye hoga ye hoga  whatever she does selflessly she always accept her mistakes never blame on Vansh for anything 

Stupid hai dumb hai jo bhi hai but no one is like her her love is beyond limits  selfless without any calculation ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👏❤️ stupid jo bhi ho for me most connecting character of the show her tears brings tears in my eyes 

Helly is marvelous actress I hardly watch TV shows mostly I watch web series or movie but first time I impressed with someone's acting skill she looks natural ❤️❤️❤️