Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Just my imagination plz share your views

dairymilkanu thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It is just my imagination because I wants to see this track

Sai when she was 15 years falled in love with a nice guy who was older to her by 5 years.His aim was to become a police officer but he was brutally killed by Jagdap and his father so that he can remove the hurdle that is preventing to reach sai but due to lack of evidence and wittness they escaped. My question is what will be virat's reaction after knowing this and if Sai had this past will she be able to fall in love with virat 

All your views are welcomed 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: dairymilkanu

It is just my imagination because I wants to see this track

Sai when she was 15 years falled in love with a nice guy who was older to her by 5 years.His aim was to become a police officer but he was brutally killed by Jagdap and his father so that he can remove the hurdle that is preventing to reach sai but due to lack of evidence and wittness they escaped. My question is what will be virat's reaction after knowing this and if Sai had this past will she be able to fall in love with virat 

All your views are welcomed 

Virat would had helped sai & arrest jagtap with KJ anyhow to get justice to that guy.

Virat is a person who believe people do change with time as a person has to move acc to life coz life keep moving.

Yes virat would had given sai her time to recover from her grief if he would had married her or maybe help her to come out of her grief.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago