Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Credit for the link goes to the poster on the kudca forum.

https://twitter.com/telly__world/status/1393563571125035011?s=21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

April fool was one month fifteen days back 😆

But if it's true then I will miss two sweet lady one saree clad FL from utte dil & gorgeous Rhea from this serial 😒

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I won't be surprised if this is true 🙄

But atleast we should get a ishq-high IshqAan love story n a perfect ending bas 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder if it was always a finite episodes show? The pace of the show was unlike other Gul shows. We are at 45 episodes and leads have already fallen for each other, confessed in an unconscious state. Mayeb they will show a preplanned story with no vamps or dragging. 

I just hope they give full closure to the story with lots of Ishqaan romance, angst and emotions

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I wonder if it was always a finite episodes show? The pace of the show was unlike other Gul shows. We are at 45 episodes and leads have already fallen for each other, confessed in an unconscious state. Mayeb they will show a preplanned story with no vamps or dragging. 

I just hope they give full closure to the story with lots of Ishqaan romance, angst and emotions

It's looked all preplanned. May be it was  supposed to be a short show 😭. I generally loose interest once the leads consummate their relationship. I hope Ishqaan do it by August.

*Yaar just change the timing , just don't end it. 10 baje kardo please*😭

Edited by Vicks_ki_goli - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

It's looked all preplanned. May be it was  supposed to be a short show 😭. I generally loose interest once the leads consummate their relationship. I hope Ishqaan do it by August.

*Yaar just change the timing , just don't end it. 10 baje kardo please*😭

Yes, they should change the time slot but they are also bringing KRPKAB season 3  mostly at 10 so maybe they don't want to continue with IPZN. They can still do 10.30 slot. 

I am Ishqaan-high now, don't want it to end so soon. They should give another 100 episodes with good story, romance and yes, consummation😆. I can then rewatch it then☺️. I loose interest after 100-150 episodes. I hardly followed any ITV show till end😆. So I also don't want that to happen to this show so finite is good. 

As it is on Sony, they can bring back season2😆. I think Sony is experimenting with these things. 

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Yes, they should change the time slot but they are also bringing KRPKAB season 3  mostly at 10 so maybe they don't want to continue with IPZN. They can still do 10.30 slot

I am Ishqaan-high now, don't want it to end so soon. They should give another 100 episodes with good story, romance and yes, consummation😆. I can then rewatch it then☺️. I loose interest after 100-150 episodes. I hardly followed any ITV show till end😆. So I also don't want that to happen to this show so finite is good. 

As it is on Sony, they can bring back season2😆. I think Sony is experimenting with these things. 

Currently  Sargam ki sàdde saati airs at10:30 pm. It's plausible to say IPZN may replace it👍🏼

Same here , I too loose interest. Though for me when there is family drama rather than romance and drama between leads , I loose interest pretty fàst. That's why I have always been posting against Ißhqaan marriage right now. I know if that happens I won't follow the show anymore.

Second season will be even better idea. *Sending you Ghee shakkar *😆

RainOfDew thumbnail

I hope they dont end it abruptlyI want full closure wid loads of Ishqaan 

Sony always do this😡After so long i started watching Sony nd they r ending it already

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Kya? Mazak mat karo yaar. 🤢

Ham rodo pe metro chalwa denge agar show band kiya to. 😒

Sigh. I found something to watch after so long and they already want to end it. F my luck. 🤢

Edited by IAdoreYou - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nooooooooooo...dont want kbc again  sony always discontinue good shows and love to keep boring one ..

Hope this news is not true🤞