Wedding spoiler...Opps

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

It seems Ishqi breaks off her wedding and no revelation of Mayank

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO44YjAhsq3/

This seems like she just couldn't go ahead with wedding because of her feelings for Ahaan. I guess no Ishqaan wedding either. This might upset Ahaan thinking she chose love over marriage and insulted Mayank's family so she is not the right girl for him😆

Or Maybe Sonu did tell her the truth and she kept quiet due to Ahaan. Jo bhi hai I am happy Ishqi walks away from Mayank😆

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kankabhor

It seems Ishqi breaks off her wedding and no revelation of Mayank

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO44YjAhsq3/

This seems like she just couldn't go ahead with wedding because of her feelings for Ahaan. I guess no Ishqaan wedding either. This might upset Ahaan thinking she chose love over marriage and insulted Mayank's family so she is not the right girl for him😆

Wow!! Very excited for this😆 If she actually breaks off the wedding because of her feelings, I would be really happy. Its rare on itv to see an FL breaking off her marriage like this that tto for herself. Usually they show FLs as mahaan who go through the wedding for some lame reason/sacrifice

@bold- this cracked me up🤣🤣

But sanskaari Ahaan is very much capable of thinking this way🤣

But somehow I want Mayank's truth to be out😒 I want that creep to be punished😡 or maybe they are planning to keep him as main villian

Thanks for sharing🤗

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Wow!! Very excited for this😆 If she actually breaks off the wedding because of her feelings, I would be really happy. Its rare on itv to see an FL breaking off her marriage like this that tto for herself. Usually they show FLs as mahaan who go through the wedding for some lame reason/sacrifice

@bold- this cracked me up🤣🤣

But sanskaari Ahaan is very much capable of thinking this way🤣

But somehow I want Ahaan's truth to be out😒 I want that creep to be punished😡 or maybe they are planning to keep him as main villian

Thanks for sharing🤗

Do you mean Mayank's truth? 

Yeah I hope his truth comes out otherwise this wedding drama wont have impact.

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

eeks. if this happens.it would be one fo the most romantic n biggest twist in indian tv history xD aisa kabhi dekha nahi. n fir unko fir milana fir interesting hoga, firse 0 to 100..

And she might walk out.. maybe at sonu's attempt to suicide , sonu tells her the truth about mayank. n realising that how imp ahaan n shaadi is for sonu( bcuz i mean ahaan is imp for sonu, so maybe without the promise, sonu wouldnt listen?). she decides not to disclose it to ahaan or anyone that ?

Edited by alittlebitcrazy - 2 years ago
NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes this needs to come out otherwise 2 mahine ka cooked up was for no use, because no matter what Ishki ko realise krwaya jata rhega that usne galat kia. So this truth had to be come out. I hope there's more to this conversation after this and when Mayank says tu aisa nhi kr skti Ishki , Ishki actually gives it back to him.

What about the fact that Mayank was planning to break off Sonu's wedding after some drama? How is even he getting married now? He's such an ass.

Edited by NormalGirl93 - 2 years ago
Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Some of you guys must be sad that there is no Ishqaan wedding and here I am already thinking about their future misunderstandings and the revelations, bring these two potatoes closer🤪. 

Drama and misunderstandings between just these  two with Karthik on side is very entertaining.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Oops😆 typo error😆 Yup I keant Mayank's truth

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Some of you guys must be sad that there is no Ishqaan wedding and here I am already thinking about their future misunderstandings and the revelations, bring these two potatoes closer🤪. 

Drama and misunderstandings between just these  two with Karthik on the side is very entertaining.

I am okay with not Ishqaan wedding, better than forced marriage. The problem I feel is they had all rituals with each other so it seems slightly inconsistent. 

All I want is for now that Mayank's truth to come out but I think that wont happen either. 

I think Ahaan will certainly take a step back due to Ishqi's impulsive decision and dadi will hurriedly announce his wedding with Rhea. Ahaan might back out of engagement with Rhea impulsively just like Ishqi on the engagement day🤣. Full circle...

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am okay with not Ishqaan wedding, better than forced marriage. The problem I feel is they had all rituals with each other so it seems slightly inconsistent. 

All I want is for now that Mayank's truth to come out but I think that wont happen either. 

I think Ahaan will certainly take a step back due to Ishqi's impulsive decision and dadi will hurriedly announce his wedding with Rhea. Ahaan might back out of engagement with Rhea impulsively just like Ishqi on the engagement day🤣. Full circle...

Awwwww....that would be ❤️

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Awwwww....that would be ❤️

I think if they show Ishqi walking out of the wedding due to her feelings for Ahaan or Mayank's total apathy towards her and if Ahaan is slightly upset with her decision (not taking full reverse to ghar todu ladki) will be totally consistent with their characters. For Ishqi it is love over everything and for Ahaan society matters a lot. So he won't be in favor of breaking the wedding in front of all guests like this. 

Forced marriage especially with anger is just not Ahaan...