Katputli (Puppet) Show :D - Kaun kiska Puppet? Just for Fun!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Absolutely for fun.... 

I always thought Shagun will be Devi's puppet...

But it turns out that Devi is now (or has always been) Shagun's puppet... 

Shaan is Tej's puppet, Yash is Tej's puppet. L

Alok is Devi's puppet - hence indirectly Shagun's... 

Gayatri is Astha's puppet? Umm or no? 

Puppeteers have changed over course of show of course... 

Kanchan was pehle Gayatri ki puppet, ab cannot tag her... 

I am still not able to tag anyone with Astha... Maybe she is Mamta wali feeling ki puppet... Or blind.. Pata nai.. 

Like it's hilarious because seems like makers are dumbing her down to show Anokhi can handle Saberwals and give back, which Astha couldn't fight back... 🤣 whereas in past she was the one to give jawaab to those Saberwal men when they ganged up on her in SIAC during Anokhi's admission... She even just two weeks back for that matter... 

All in all... Everyone is DJ's ke writers ke puppet... 

Let's make list of all other puppets... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Devi and Shagun will keep exchanging their roles.

Shaan to mere samaj ke bahar chala gaya hai. If he was Tej's puppet he would try going to work after hearing his taunts. Shaan is old songs ka puppet.😆

Alok Devi ka puppet who is resting for a while.

Gayatri is puppet of her own helplessness.

Devi is Tej ka puppet I think whose few strings might be broken so sometimes even Tej is unable to control her.

A bit more serious comment about Aastha. You are right the CVs are now trying to show Aastha as a weaker woman who escaped Sabharwal house and didn't fight with them because she was scared of them. Though the initial episodes gave the opposite impression. I always thought she didn't fight them because she felt Shaurya might be damaged in the process. She never runs away from trouble when the stakes are only on her. Otherwise she wouldn't have stayed in SM even for five years. She left only when her parents were in dire straits. 

But as you said, all the characters are CVs ka puppet. They can change the characters and their characteristics as and when required.

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bang on....⭐️

All in all...sab hein trp's ke puppets 😆😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Devi and Shagun will keep exchanging their roles.

Shaan to mere samaj ke bahar chala gaya hai. If he was Tej's puppet he would try going to work after hearing his taunts. Shaan is old songs ka puppet.😆

Alok Devi ka puppet who is resting for a while.

Gayatri is puppet of her own helplessness.

Devi is Tej ka puppet I think whose few strings might be broken so sometimes even Tej is unable to control her.

A bit more serious comment about Aastha. You are right the CVs are now trying to show Aastha as a weaker woman who escaped Sabharwal house and didn't fight with them because she was scared of them. Though the initial episodes gave the opposite impression. I always thought she didn't fight them because she felt Shaurya might be damaged in the process. She never runs away from trouble when the stakes are only on her. Otherwise she wouldn't have stayed in SM even for five years. She left only when her parents were in dire straits. 

But as you said, all the characters are CVs ka puppet. They can change the characters and their characteristics as and when required.

Exactly! Every character here is going from end to end... Without any conclusion or direction... 

The Shaan Saberwal today was so different from the one who held Shaurya by collar to question him for insulting Anokhi! 

Seriously, I had some hopes from ShAstha! Let's see... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Bang on....⭐️

All in all...sab hein trp's ke puppets 😆😆

Trps is king! Moh Maya hai... Par number toh chahiye... Hence that's the main person controlling all... 

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Absolutely for fun.... 

I always thought Shagun will be Devi's puppet...

But it turns out that Devi is now (or has always been) Shagun's puppet... 

Shaan is Tej's puppet, Yash is Tej's puppet. L

Alok is Devi's puppet - hence indirectly Shagun's... 

Gayatri is Astha's puppet? Umm or no? 

Puppeteers have changed over course of show of course... 

Kanchan was pehle Gayatri ki puppet, ab cannot tag her... 

I am still not able to tag anyone with Astha... Maybe she is Mamta wali feeling ki puppet... Or blind.. Pata nai.. 

Like it's hilarious because seems like makers are dumbing her down to show Anokhi can handle Saberwals and give back, which Astha couldn't fight back... 🤣 whereas in past she was the one to give jawaab to those Saberwal men when they ganged up on her in SIAC during Anokhi's admission... She even just two weeks back for that matter... 

All in all... Everyone is DJ's ke writers ke puppet... 

Let's make list of all other puppets... 

Initially Shagun was Devi's puppet but after Shaurya's kidnapping Devi has become Shagun's puppet.

I don't think Shaan is Tej's puppet. He is a gone case now. He is showing all his anger and frustration on Anokhi now. Hope Shaurya knocks some sense on his head once he is back.

Alok is Devi's puppet. But sadly he is being ignored by Devi since Shagun has come. I miss their interactions😊.

Yash is Kanchan's puppet.

Kanchan is Bhalla sisters fan now. She is obsessed with them.

And you are correct about Aastha. Makers want to show the difference between Aastha and Anokhi. So Aastha is becoming the weaker one. Maybe they want to highlight this difference to Shaurya .And I think slowly it would become Aastha vs Shaan one supporting Shakhi and another against them.

Tej is not anybody's puppet. As I mentioned in my other post I find him the only sensible person in the last two weeks. Have become his fan now😊. My luck he will not be seen next week due to his health conditions.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuprem

Initially Shagun was Devi's puppet but after Shaurya's kidnapping Devi has become Shagun's puppet.

I don't think Shaan is Tej's puppet. He is a gone case now. He is showing all his anger and frustration on Anokhi now. Hope Shaurya knocks some sense on his head once he is back.

Alok is Devi's puppet. But sadly he is being ignored by Devi since Shagun has come. I miss their interactions😊.

Yash is Kanchan's puppet.

Kanchan is Bhalla sisters fan now. She is obsessed with them.

And you are correct about Aastha. Makers want to show the difference between Aastha and Anokhi. So Aastha is becoming the weaker one. Maybe they want to highlight this difference to Shaurya .And I think slowly it would become Aastha vs Shaan one supporting Shakhi and another against them.

Tej is not anybody's puppet. As I mentioned in my other post I find him the only sensible person in the last two weeks. Have become his fan now😊. My luck he will not be seen next week due to his health conditions.

I am sad for Sooraj too! Sooraj has been fantastic in the role... 

But nevetheless, Tej as a character is really difficult to believe.. I do have a feeling that he has some different mind game going on... 

He was the one to get Anokhi rusticated for no reason and also the way he handled Ragging case... Everything seems tipsy there... 

Astha Vs. Shaan has been there since Shaan visited Kapurthala... But I don't think it will get into too serious mode between these two... 

Yash is not Kanchan's puppet 😆 bechara is typical married man in the show..