•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Today we saw the first open declaration from Virat saying he will miss his loving and caring wifey ❤️ directly to her .

Sai also becoming more casual touching virat be it stroking his hair lovingly or pulling his cheeks.❤️

I’m shocked the girl who used to pull her hand back if she touches virat accidentally or even question his proximity to her . Now is pulling his checks awww 🥰 

So that’s what we call progress.👏it 

Take it slow sairat . I think we are gonna enjoy this month there’s gonna be a lot of PDA from virat .

Bring it on sairat we are ready and waiting 

Sairat have truly become such a husband and wife😍😍

These small steps are actually so romantic. This seems realistic, rather than the usual pehli mulakaat se girna-pakadna. 

I love this slow burn romance.❤️

The slow progression just makes every little touch oh-so-beautiful❤️Better than bumping into each other and keep tripping and falling continuously🤣

Originally posted by sam06

Today we saw the first open declaration from Virat saying he will miss his loving and caring wifey ❤️ directly to her .

Sai also becoming more casual touching virat be it stroking his hair lovingly or pulling his cheeks.❤️

I’m shocked the girl who used to pull her hand back if she touches virat accidentally or even question his proximity to her . Now is pulling his checks awww 🥰 

So that’s what we call progress.👏it 

Take it slow sairat . I think we are gonna enjoy this month there’s gonna be a lot of PDA from virat .

Bring it on sairat we are ready and waiting 

Sairat are lovely..❤️slow slow steps to be romantic makes them more romantic 

Sairat slowing turning into navra baiko ☺️

Virat saying he will miss her when she is busy in cooking , he wants spend time with her and sai is becoming so touchi touchi with virat without any hesitation. 

Originally posted by CRAZYCUTEE

Sairat slowing turning into navra baiko ☺️

Virat saying he will miss her when she is busy in cooking , he wants spend time with her and sai is becoming so touchi touchi with virat without any hesitation. 

Khaana bhi nahi banane dega☺️🤣Now I'm getting some husband-wife feel... kal ka doubt clear ho gaya🤣

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

Khaana bhi nahi banane dega☺️🤣Now I'm getting some husband-wife feel... kal ka doubt clear ho gaya🤣

Virat wants sai full attention ..khaana kya bus hardum sai uske samne chaye 🤣

Me to getting same feeling 🤣

Yes, Virat wants his wife in front of his eyes all the time. So cute ❤️