Pandya Store

The silver lining to the trp drama next week

peculiaris thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey everyone! šŸ‘‹

Been a silent watcher for quite some time here, but thought of joining into the discussion today. 

There's a ton of trp-driven family drama going on in the show, and I'm not one bit interested! Honestly, I was here for nice, slow-burn progression between Shiva Raavi (not to mention how much the cvs could do with the history they share), and Gaumbi Dhara's soft relationship with all the adorable family dynamics in play. But looks like the cvs have something else in mind for the genre of the show. 

Buttt, guys, looking at the better things, this could pave way for ShiVi progression because currently, it feels like they're stuck in time even though we've been getting teeny tiny scenes here and there.

So, I read here in the forum that Shiva in the original has a breakdown after getting drunk somewhere around this time. Up until yesterday, with all of Shiva's dramaybaaziyan I found it difficult to see how we'd reach that stage, butttt this could potentially lead to Shiva finalllyyyy opening up on what's going on in HIS mind apart from Rishita-Bhabhi-ko-darao mission and the 2 seconds of alternating feelings of hate/sympathy/attraction for Raavi. My dude really needs to think of other things in life (like more about his adorableee wife šŸ˜†) and this better give him the time and space he needs to open up (preferably to Raavi because my shipper heart wouldn't like it any other way). Honestly, him sharing his thoughts could be totally family related or anything else, but these two really need to talk more and like half the problems in their relationship might get better.

Not to mention, the potential of getting a 'girl tends to hero's wounds' is pretty high too! 

So yeah, all the drama we have in store for us next week may have a silver lining to it! 

I'm so looking forward to interacting more here, it's such a fun way to dissect the show and say what you feel about it! šŸ¤—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

Iā€™m trying to be optimistic like you 

peculiaris thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that really is all we can do at this point, so let's hope for better things! 

by the way, i love reading your stories on the forum ā¤ļø, keep the cute scenes coming because the cvs are too interested in family drama at the moment!