Uff... Ishqi Ishqi... 😘

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Ishqi... Ishqi... Ishqi... 😘

Ishqi absolutely killed it.. 

The whole pool side sequence was simply superb. Ishqi was so clear, straight and cute (cutely witty too). 

Kuch ghuma ghuma ke nahi... Sabkuch ekdum clear... 

"Jo bhi feel kiya hai muh pe bol deti hun" πŸ˜€

"Jo feeling muzh ko hai, woh aap ko bhi hai, par aap me kehne ki himmat nahi hai"

"Mujhe pata hai us din lift me bhi aap mere liye aaye the"

Wow.. 😍

Aur jo haq se usne Ahaan se hug karwaya hai... OMG 😍😍. Ahaan was quiet controlled though... But couldn't resist himself in giving Ishqi few more best moments of her life.. 😍

And Kartik quoting it rightly... 

Ishq par zor nahi, hai ye woh atish galib

Love Akshita and Param.... 

Outstanding... 

Edited by Blossom06 - 2 years ago

Ishqi was just too cute throughout the last three episodes πŸ€ͺ☺️. Monday se phir shaant ho jaaegiπŸ˜†

The best thing was Kartik witnessed it happily.. He's such a IshqAan shipper 😍 

Originally posted by Blossom06

Ishqi... Ishqi... Ishqi... 😘

Ishqi absolutely killed it.. 

The whole pool side sequence was simply superb. Ishqi was so clear, straight and cute (cutely witty too). 

Kuch ghuma ghuma ke nahi... Sabkuch ekdum clear... 

"Jo bhi feel kiya hai muh pe bol deti hun" πŸ˜€

"Jo feeling muzh ko hai, woh aap ko bhi hai, par aap me kehne ki himmat nahi hai"

"Mujhe pata hai us din lift me bhi aap mere liye aaye the"

Wow.. 😍

Aur jo haq se usne Ahaan se hug karwaya hai... OMG 😍😍. Ahaan was quiet controlled though... But couldn't resist himself in giving Ishqi few more best moments of her life.. 😍

And Kartik quoting it rightly... 

Ishq par zor nahi, hai ye woh atish galib

Love Akshita and Param.... 

Outstanding... 

You have said it all. β€οΈπŸ€—

This poolside dialogue - Ishqi's part will remain unique in Indian TV for  a very long time . 

Originally posted by sunaina02

You have said it all. β€οΈπŸ€—

This poolside dialogue - Ishqi's part will remain unique in Indian TV for  a very long time . 

Lot of people comment on Akshitha being not as good as SJ or SC and all, I think she is equally good. This drunk state acting was so nicely done by her.

Most of the times it is not the actor's fault, director makes them do what he/she wants to be honest. 

Ishqi was just pure bliss... She was pure, innocent, cute, funny, sweet and what not. All adjectives are less for her today...

The way AVM hugged her back. He held her so tightly not wanting to let her go and give her, her moment. 

I just hope they keep developing their chemistry before introducing a misunderstanding. 

Ishqi was so innocent and cute the whole time.

Karthik represented the FD , kaise nihaar rha tha Ishqaan ko