Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat hand romance ?? Is it my perception

sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was watching the hopital episodes and also today’s  and observed sairat have a hand romance .  In all the hopital scenes either Virat holds sai’s Hand or Sai holds is hands . There’s something romantic about the way it’s held . I’m not sure if it was my perception ???

Today’s epi was the highlight when sai was feeding Sai casually rests her hand in Virat’s thigh. It was a very natural gesture commonly seen with a spouse or partner . ❤️ We can’t get a hug atleast this way my mind sees some intimacy ☺️

What are you views guys ??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Without realising it, Sai is soo comfortable with him. They behave like husband wife. Hopefully we get proper romantic scenes too. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam06

I was watching the hopital episodes and also today’s  and observed sairat have a hand romance .  In all the hopital scenes either Virat holds sai’s Hand or Sai holds is hands . There’s something romantic about the way it’s held . I’m not sure if it was my perception ???

Today’s epi was the highlight when sai was feeding Sai casually rests her hand in Virat’s thigh. It was a very natural gesture commonly seen with a spouse or partner . ❤️ We can’t get a hug atleast this way my mind sees some intimacy ☺️

What are you views guys ??? 

Even when Aai asked them to shut their ears ..she rested her elbow on his shoulder for a while.. That was offscreen or onscreen dont know but was cute..

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Their hand holding romance is so beautiful.  The way yesterday he held tightly her hand while bashing his father. Ufff that was hot. ☺️ Today he grasped her hand while she was feeding him.  Nowadays Sai's hand lands on different parts of his body : his thigh, his shoulder, his chest. ☺️

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 2 years ago
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Their hand holding romance is so beautiful.  The way yesterday he held tightly her hand while bashing his father. Ufff that was hot. ☺️ Today he grasped her hand while she was feeding her.  Nowadays Sai's hand lands on different parts of his body : his thigh, his shoulder, his chest. ☺️

Wah wah kya observations hai 🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This can be titled as diamond in ghum romance standard, cuz this is physical touching, a new level of intimacynot aankhon ka mohabbat🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE

Most of the things just fly over my head while watching the episode🤣While playing it I don't even notice what's going on🤣#BestViewerPossible 🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Most of the things just fly over my head while watching the episode🤣While playing it I don't even notice what's going on🤣#BestViewerPossible 🤣

I am stupidly staring at the celebrity handsome or his baiko, or for the most part cursing didi🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I am stupidly staring at the celebrity handsome or his baiko, or for the most part cursing didi🤣

I'm busy staring at the hotstar logo🤣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE

I am no good at observation but sometimes my eyes lands on such details. 🤣