Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dimple84

You are right .....I don't think so that would ever happen , if it ever happens then  their duet might sound so  good as both of them are blessed with very soothing and melodious voice , it would be a treat to the ears .

Actually for this reason i wanted to hear their proper duet once.

I don't understand one thing, if they can make him pair up with Sayli n number of times then why not with Arunita atleast once.

Same goes to Arunita... She has sung duets with almost all the boys except Nihal. 

She has given chorus to his 2 performances gerua and Julie (she alone..not with group) and their voice compliments well with each other's.

Edited by mickymouse21 - 2 years ago
Dimple84 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Actually for this reason i wanted to hear their proper duet once.

I don't understand one thing, if they can make him pair up with Sayli n number of times then why not with Arunita atleast once.

Same goes to Arunita... She has sung duets with almost all the boys except Nihal. 

She has given chorus to his 2 performances gerua and Julie (she alone..not with group) and their voice compliments well with each other's.

Agreed 👍

Dimple84 thumbnail

Heart touching performance. 

Dimple84 thumbnail

Asish and Nihal's duet was too good. Nihal was amazing .....Loved his performance 

Dimple84 thumbnail

Nihal's Indian idol journey is amazing ......he has shown tremendous growth . In today's  duet sung by Asish & Nihal.... Nihal's voice  was treat for the ears . He was so good, I am very happy for you Nihal .Stay blessed always . 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dimple84

Nihal's Indian idol journey is amazing ......he has shown tremendous growth . In today's  duet sung by Asish & Nihal.... Nihal's voice  was treat for the ears . He was so good, I am very happy for you Nihal .Stay blessed always . 

he is so good!!

Dimple84 thumbnail

All performed well today and loved 90s songs  , I liked Nihal, Sayli and  Arunitha's performances the most .

Dimple84 thumbnail

Nihal is going to rock again . Yay ! Looking forward to Nihal & Sayli 's duet .

Dimple84 thumbnail

Nihal and Sayli duet of today is sublime !. Enjoyed all performances .

Edited by Dimple84 - 2 years ago
Dimple84 thumbnail

It's always good when guests give some constructive feedback to the  contestants  .I liked it when kumar Sanu ji suggested Nihal something .....feedback should be given to the contestants if needed , which would help them in their singing career.