Mridangam as free pass to get education? 🤦‍♀️

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Seriously, so ahilya will play mridangam to get khanderao's permission for education? itna manipulation? what is going on??🤢😕

Only tukoji & malharao scene was good otherwise it felt average episode

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Seriously, so ahilya will play mridangam to get khanderao's permission for education? itna manipulation? what is going on??🤢😕

Only tukoji & malharao scene was good otherwise it felt average episode

Again how can she touch the mrudangam without asking Khanderao?Besides she directly can contact the CEO and she can bypass her immediate boss😂 May be Thai is why does not need to ask anybody

Edited by u4tlu - 2 years ago

Originally posted by u4tlu

Again how can she touch the mrudangam without asking Khanderao?Besides she directly can contact the CEO and she can bypass her immediate boss😂 May be Thai is why does not need to ask anybody

LOL, she started singing in marathi despite khanderao appearing to be uninterested...lmao, 🤣 😂 ese acha toh airpods ko ears mei lagake sunlo ...khanderao shouldve thought about it lol

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

I haven't been following the show. It seems far too dull and uninteresting honestly. The episodes are kinda below average with a monotonous undertone that screams how they'll mess up the actual story. Idk, is it too hard to keep making the interesting content that's high on drama and also is closer to the truth? Not too hard, I guess? 

Originally posted by Metamorphosis

I haven't been following the show. It seems far too dull and uninteresting honestly. The episodes are kinda below average with a monotonous undertone that screams how they'll mess up the actual story. Idk, is it too hard to keep making the interesting content that's high on drama and also is closer to the truth? Not too hard, I guess? 

it feels redundant tbh ...due to kachra thats been made, i dont feel like watching it just watching for time pass ...tracks are predictable ..

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

it feels redundant tbh ...due to kachra thats been made, i dont feel like watching it just watching for time pass ...tracks are predictable ..

Precisely. There's nothing in this show that we haven't seen 10000000 times already. I was drawn toward it because of the father-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship being the focal point of the show. Now it's just a silly bunch of events borrowed from every other TV show and served on the name of the great Queen. 🤦♀️🤦♀️

Originally posted by Metamorphosis

Precisely. There's nothing in this show that we haven't seen 10000000 times already. I was drawn toward it because of the father-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship being the focal point of the show. Now it's just a silly bunch of events borrowed from every other TV show and served on the name of the great Queen. 🤦♀️🤦♀️

yeah, practically futile to watch future episodes due to the damage from the present episodes...