Your views on current and a new montage?

Posted: 2 years ago

After the promo, it's pretty clear OFFICIALLY that this is only SaiRat's story. So why do you think Pakhi still needs to be there on the montage? I mean according to makers😆

Regarding new montage, what is your idea of a new one? Since they can't let go of didi from montage(don't ask me why), I feel it should be Sai and Virat looking into each other's eyes, aai in between SaiRat and didi, stopping the buri nazar of didi from effecting them😆

Neither leads, nor parallel leads, nor cast, nor PH, nor producers, nor Translator uncle have accepted that there is something called SAIRAT for which fans have craze for.

SP can only do so much, until some of the above realize it, we are not going to see the change in montage.

Didi is here to stay not only in montage but in show, screen space etc.

Edit --> IF they still want to show Didi, she can show her back in the montage or  face the other side or walking away

Otherwise, I would love Sai and Virat facing each other looking at each other's lips ❤️

(instead of just Sai looking at Virat while he is looking forward)

Edited by sukri - 2 years ago

Because didi will always try to separate them. But really Sairat should be together and Pakhi far behind in the new montage. 

i really want them to edit the beginning part woh song before monatge comes were virat holding pakhi should be removed now and also sairat ka woh scene change karna chahiyeh , now virat loves sai not pakhi and i hope they make this changes

Originally posted by Optimist_d

After the promo, it's pretty clear OFFICIALLY that this is only SaiRat's story. So why do you think Pakhi still needs to be there on the montage? I mean according to makers😆

Regarding new montage, what is your idea of a new one? Since they can't let go of didi from montage(don't ask me why), I feel it should be Sai and Virat looking into each other's eyes, aai in between SaiRat and didi, stopping the buri nazar of didi from effecting them😆

In other versions montage changed to sairat but here they won't change it for obvious reasons. The actress has made an impression infront of whole cast that she receives hate from fans. That's why whole cast & ph took responsibility to whitewash her & trying to project her as great human being infront of fans. Even if she compromises our ml won't let his fiance to loose limelight. In live he asked his fiance to come forward while making fl of the show stand behind as if she is a side actress. Sorry for sounding rude. But Neil aishwarya has great influence on set & ph that's why nothing gonna change. They will never acknowledge sairat it will always be a love triangle for them where sai & pakhi care is equal. 

Originally posted by Kumuda-123

In other versions montage changed to sairat but here they won't change it for obvious reasons. The actress has made an impression infront of whole cast that she receives hate from fans. That's why whole cast & ph took responsibility to whitewash her & trying to project her as great human being infront of fans. Even if she compromises our ml won't let his fiance to loose limelight. In live he asked his fiance to come forward while making fl of the show stand behind as if she is a side actress. Sorry for sounding rude. But Neil aishwarya has great influence on set & ph that's why nothing gonna change. They will never acknowledge sairat it will always be a love triangle for them where sai & pakhi care is equal. 

@ bold, I am sorry to disagree with you, generally I don't interfer much in offscreen matters as I don't like some behavior of actress/ actor and for my own piece of mind.... But in live Neil calling her is just an instant thing... If anyone else there in her place he would have done the same... it's not intentional to send FL back, he even looked at her multiple times...

Coming to new montage , I saw one KD montage where virat put stethoscope around sai neck and sai puts police cap on virat... I like that alot... If not that... As it's beginning of love story ,@optimist ....as you mentioned both looking at each other.... But ya Didi ko hatana chahiye abhi... Bahuth hogaya...

Originally posted by Saichintalli

@ bold, I am sorry to disagree with you, generally I don't interfer much in offscreen matters as I don't like some behavior of actress/ actor and for my own piece of mind.... But in live Neil calling her is just an instant thing... If anyone else there in her place he would have done the same... it's not intentional to send FL back, he even looked at her multiple times...

Coming to new montage , I saw one KD montage where virat put stethoscope around sai neck and sai puts police cap on virat... I like that alot... If not that... As it's beginning of love story ,@optimist ....as you mentioned both looking at each other.... But ya Didi ko hatana chahiye abhi... Bahuth hogaya...

Bold : That was not montage ,an initiative by  Star's regional channel as they completed 10 years of that channel.

Montage always had 3 of them. Even in NM, with Vikram and Saranya together, Sathya was still in the montage with showing angry on them.

Originally posted by AninditaB

Bold : That was not montage ,an initiative by  Star's regional channel as they completed 10 years of that channel.

Montage always had 3 of them. Even in NM, with Vikram and Saranya together, Sathya was still in the montage with showing angry on them.

So we are not going to get rid of Didi even in montage🥺

Originally posted by Kumuda-123

Totally agree with you. They won’t change. The influence is seen just yesterday like you mentioned.

Originally posted by Saichintalli

So we are not going to get rid of Didi even in montage🥺

No. Because in KD way she'll be the one who'll reunite Virat and Sai at the last episode.