jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just watched all the episodes in a first forwarded speed

On this week I like the mentioned following things:

*Though it's late,he understand that there is no point of compromise marriage.It makes no sense and passes same sense to her.And she refuses to hear her selfish moudi.

*Balanced scene of kairat and siveer.Like to see two sautan conversation and mutual respect for each other.

*She gets points to give lecture and shouting but she has lower down her voice.Now it doesn't bleed my ears.Even last episode she doesn't give so much lecture to manish gi.

*(Sorry to shivin fan) I enjoy siveer romance and dialogue too.

*I like the fact kairav accept siveer without extreme drama.

Which things I don't like:

Moudi

First, her moudi's selfish nature.She didn't feel sorry for a moment for ranveer.She only said sorry sirat for not informing about ranveer but she didn't mean it and her reason was so lame.

Again she said sirat it shouldn't happen and think to twice.Like really?She prayed God for her wisdom and today's episode she said later sirat will regret but then it will be late😂🤦‍♀️

I don't know what she sees in kartik.She preferred a middle aged widower, son of two children over ranveer😂😂According to their status they also don't deserve him.

Manish gi.

No words for this man.He becomes so loud and hyper.He has problem of everything.Plz someone send him to any ashram.He can get a heart attack any time.

Ranveer finds kairav but least bother to thank him.

Kairav

It's useless to write any word for him.I feel pity for this child.

I didn't like the way he test ranveer.He questioned did he take care sirat like his father??I don't find this test cute.

And I really don't like the way they use death naira's name to prove their point "Naira might be hapoy, naira wants this,,naira says this bla bla"They are using her name according to their conviences.

My personal pov... So don't take it seriously.🙂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Don't tell me yeh old Kairav hai☢️He is cute but still🤔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0Y9q8BTVv/?hl=en