Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

this so beautiful, so emotional. Amazing write up

finally they confessed their feelings. even im not liking the fact that they are keep dragging their confession

Wow, trust me just no words, it's so heart warming, I loved the way you displayed their emotions... Loved the way how sai broke the silence of their souls.... Love the way they sealed their relationship with a kiss , loved the way virat comforted sai.... This is what both of them really really want.... Thank you so much for this os ....it is so good, ❤️💔... I loved each and every word of it.

Oh man! This was INCREDIBLE!!! Love it ♥️♥️♥️♥️

As much as i loved your version a LOT, I'd personally prefer Virat to be the one to make that move to confess in the show. Its his promises and "commitment"that  has led to this mess. Even if their marriage happened as a deal but if there was no "commitment to pp" Sai would not be insecure and have high walls and they could have moved past the circumstances of the marriage.but its virats lack of honesty to Sai about acknowledging pp as a mere 2 day infatuation,  the mixed signals about pp's place in his life- kabhi pyasri cheez, kabhi dost, kabhi bade bhai ki biwi-  and soft corner for pp despite seeing her ridiculous behavior that has led to Sai feeling like the other woman in her own marriage....i think virat needs to understand what Sai needs from him. 

Absolutely loved it!!! So beautifully written! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by Nja91

As much as i loved your version a LOT, I'd personally prefer Virat to be the one to make that move to confess in the show. Its his promises and "commitment"that  has led to this mess. Even if their marriage happened as a deal but if there was no "commitment to pp" Sai would not be insecure and have high walls and they could have moved past the circumstances of the marriage.but its virats lack of honesty to Sai about acknowledging pp as a mere 2 day infatuation,  the mixed signals about pp's place in his life- kabhi pyasri cheez, kabhi dost, kabhi bade bhai ki biwi-  and soft corner for pp despite seeing her ridiculous behavior that has led to Sai feeling like the other woman in her own marriage....i think virat needs to understand what Sai needs from him. 

Yes trust me it is hard to chose which side should break the ice! I wanted it this way because Virat has caused enough mess now that he will have his own insecurities whether Sai will want him. And as I said being the care taker he might think whatever Sai shows as love for him could be her return of favor. I also think that he expressed enough (if not in words) that Pakhi holds no place in his heart. But he never gets to know what Sai thinks of him. Also Sai being a fire brand could confront him if pushed to her limits. 

Yeah we can have the other version which can be equally emotional.

Originally posted by sadiltl

Yes trust me it is hard to chose which side should break the ice! I wanted it this way because Virat has caused enough mess now that he will have his own insecurities whether Sai will want him. And as I said being the care taker he might think whatever Sai shows as love for him could be her return of favor. I also think that he expressed enough (if not in words) that Pakhi holds no place in his heart. But he never gets to know what Sai thinks of him. Also Sai being a fire brand could confront him if pushed to her limits. 

Yeah we can have the other version which can be equally emotional.

His feelings towards pp are ALL over the place. I dont blame Sai for not getting it. One day he was pining, then he was guilty, now hes harrassed...but he still looks like he can be guilted by pp. 

But I'd love to read the other version too- Virat breaking first- please write that OS too! 

This is awesome!!!

Finally he confessed but not before one indication from her...this is what love is...!! To set ir partner free and let them do what makes their  soul happy...❤

Keep sharing such beautiful ones!!💕💕💕

Wow!!!!!!!

Beautiful❤️