Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

"Mein isse le Jau"... To... "Aap Chup Rahiye" - Babli to Shaurya

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Since people were open to discussing some old episodes as per one of our old post, here is the one. I watched 2 episodes of Valentines day episode today on Hotstar... But more than these episodes ke discussion , I end up comparing to the most recent dynamics of the show... And from that episode to today's episode... I found Shaurya and Babli's journey to be most hilarious one... 

🤣 I was watching the episode where Babli and Nikki head for Valentines day evening and Anokhi meets Shaurya while just strolling around and they end up arguing a bit... Babli comes there... 

Omg... She respected Shaurya so much. She greeted him with a smile. And then asked... If she could take her sister away for playing Valentines day game... 

And Shaurya.. Be like... "please....just take her away from here..." 🤣

To the time in Goa... What a huge shift...

Let alone asking him if she could take her away... She gave me good earful then just dragged Anokhi away! 

My only question, why this shift? Only explanation for Babli to be mad at him is because of library sequence that kind of irked Anokhi... Apart from that class difference, fear of father and generalized thoughts about how love only destroys and hurts... And that their luck is low for them.. No idea! Any thoughts? 

But I must say... That no matter what, so far Babli and Anokhi's relationship has remained absolutely pure! I loved how back in those episodes Anokhi proposed Babli to be her valentine and Babli did the same... Anokhi had this huge grin on her face while accepting it... I wish I could post pics... While Shaurya only had Puri as his valentine😆

But that's difficult as Hotstar doesn't allow taking screenshot... 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree I am sure for Babli everything that Shaurya did right would have vanished after the library scene and rightfully so. I think even in the future she would take everything that Shaurya does with a pinch of salt. She is not privy to the personal equation between ShaKhi and will always be/should be a little distrustful of him. He has to do something major to gain her trust. 

And about the sister's relationship I just love their bond. The most realistic relationship in ITV in terms of support and understanding between the behens. 

Speaking about the v day epi, one of my most fav/underrated ShaKhi moment is from epi when Anokhi is running here and there when Shaurya is blindfolded while choosing his dance partner. It was too cute. ❤️🔥

Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think it's also because Babli knows that Aastha is Shaurya's mother and she went missing when Shaurya insulted her. Also Anokhi has complained about his mood swings to her. She also interacted with the rest of Sabharwals way before Anokhi did and saw how they accused her falsely without any proofs. She got an idea about how they look down on lower class people because of how rich they are. Even on Valentine's day, when Shakhi collide with each other while the sisters are leaving, he yells at her and she saw that. Babli got the idea that SS was always annoyed with Anokhi and later, his affection towards her would be more temporary because why else would he seriously like her, when he has always been annoyed???

But the Bhalla sisters bond is just perfect. I really want to see how it develops further as Anokhi helps her through the divorce. I hope that eventually Babli would realise the depth of the feelings that Shakhi have for each other and help navigate her sister through this upcoming web of MUs.

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww.... you got me all  nostalgic.. do u remember that dance? Phew... that was something, 

And today's dance 🤣🤣

Well , the less I talk about it the better. 😁 

You know I just feel that the devil 😈will win his girl over.. and for once I want all soch,, choti ya badi should go take a hike...

Poor souls have been apart for way too long...

Aur waise hi Shaurya ke Jeevan mein dukh bahut hein kuch to saans le lene do sexy munde ko...😻

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

Since people were open to discussing some old episodes as per one of our old post, here is the one. I watched 2 episodes of Valentines day episode today on Hotstar... But more than these episodes ke discussion , I end up comparing to the most recent dynamics of the show... And from that episode to today's episode... I found Shaurya and Babli's journey to be most hilarious one... 

🤣 I was watching the episode where Babli and Nikki head for Valentines day evening and Anokhi meets Shaurya while just strolling around and they end up arguing a bit... Babli comes there... 

Omg... She respected Shaurya so much. She greeted him with a smile. And then asked... If she could take her sister away for playing Valentines day game... 

And Shaurya.. Be like... "please....just take her away from here..." 🤣

To the time in Goa... What a huge shift...

Let alone asking him if she could take her away... She gave me good earful then just dragged Anokhi away! 

My only question, why this shift? Only explanation for Babli to be mad at him is because of library sequence that kind of irked Anokhi... Apart from that class difference, fear of father and generalized thoughts about how love only destroys and hurts... And that their luck is low for them.. No idea! Any thoughts? 

But I must say... That no matter what, so far Babli and Anokhi's relationship has remained absolutely pure! I loved how back in those episodes Anokhi proposed Babli to be her valentine and Babli did the same... Anokhi had this huge grin on her face while accepting it... I wish I could post pics... While Shaurya only had Puri as his valentine😆

But that's difficult as Hotstar doesn't allow taking screenshot... 

Babli's behavior in Goa is understandable. She was behaving as a concerned elder sister. Any elder sister would be concerned if your younger sister went behind her director to Goa. The huge class difference between them, how the Saberwals already behave with Anokhi and their treatment of Aastha just adds to her concerns and fears.

If she is totally against Anokhi loving anyone at this age then I support her.But I feel she is ok with Anokhi and Aahir. That is what is surprising for me. What does she know about Aahir excepting that he is a responsible police officer?

Ok she has a bad opinion about Shaurya because of the library incident. But she also knows that he had apologized and got Anokhi back to Chandigarh. Shaurya had helped Anokhi during the ragging incident and saved both of them from Vineeth on Valentines day. But still she is not ready to see any goodness in Shaurya.

Yes the sisters bonding is one of the best things in this show.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhipyaarhua

I agree I am sure for Babli everything that Shaurya did right would have vanished after the library scene and rightfully so. I think even in the future she would take everything that Shaurya does with a pinch of salt. She is not privy to the personal equation between ShaKhi and will always be/should be a little distrustful of him. He has to do something major to gain her trust. 

And about the sister's relationship I just love their bond. The most realistic relationship in ITV in terms of support and understanding between the behens. 

Speaking about the v day epi, one of my most fav/underrated ShaKhi moment is from epi when Anokhi is running here and there when Shaurya is blindfolded while choosing his dance partner. It was too cute. ❤️🔥

Them trying their best to avoid each other and yet choosing one another was beautiful! ❤️

Shaurya first needs to trust Anokhi n gain her trust.. Uske baad Babli, Rama and all will matter.... Tab tak they are just going to continually either have conflict or misunderstanding! 

I do feel that sisters gain power from each other... Babli would never take stand for herself.. But dare anything happens to Nikki.. She is all there to deal with anyone... Remember the way she ran around Saberwal house and SIAC during ragging case... She literally screamed on top of her voice to meet Anokhi... That's pure! 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rima_123

I think it's also because Babli knows that Aastha is Shaurya's mother and she went missing when Shaurya insulted her. Also Anokhi has complained about his mood swings to her. She also interacted with the rest of Sabharwals way before Anokhi did and saw how they accused her falsely without any proofs. She got an idea about how they look down on lower class people because of how rich they are. Even on Valentine's day, when Shakhi collide with each other while the sisters are leaving, he yells at her and she saw that. Babli got the idea that SS was always annoyed with Anokhi and later, his affection towards her would be more temporary because why else would he seriously like her, when he has always been annoyed???

But the Bhalla sisters bond is just perfect. I really want to see how it develops further as Anokhi helps her through the divorce. I hope that eventually Babli would realise the depth of the feelings that Shakhi have for each other and help navigate her sister through this upcoming web of MUs.

Babli (and even Ahir) was all set to support ShaKhi... They already showed that they have potential to trust Shaurya...but Shaurya not taking stand and ruining Anokhi's party is when they turned against him..... 

So yes, I do see bonding soon between Babli and Shaurya too... We did get some glimpse of it in the past as to how she could be so respecting towards him... It's just the matter of phase. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Soulfuldream

Awww.... you got me all  nostalgic.. do u remember that dance? Phew... that was something, 

And today's dance 🤣🤣

Well , the less I talk about it the better. 😁 

You know I just feel that the devil 😈will win his girl over.. and for once I want all soch,, choti ya badi should go take a hike...

Poor souls have been apart for way too long...

Aur waise hi Shaurya ke Jeevan mein dukh bahut hein kuch to saans le lene do sexy munde ko...😻

Those were good old day... 

😆 it will take a hike for a couple of days.. But it must come back na... So that people can deal with it... More than ShaKhi... I feel fans are more eager🤣

Valentines day was like... Needed for Valentines episode.. But they managed to write good storyline around it... Bina Shaurya ke they can't write anything.... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anuprem

Babli's behavior in Goa is understandable. She was behaving as a concerned elder sister. Any elder sister would be concerned if your younger sister went behind her director to Goa. The huge class difference between them, how the Saberwals already behave with Anokhi and their treatment of Aastha just adds to her concerns and fears.

If she is totally against Anokhi loving anyone at this age then I support her.But I feel she is ok with Anokhi and Aahir. That is what is surprising for me. What does she know about Aahir excepting that he is a responsible police officer?

Ok she has a bad opinion about Shaurya because of the library incident. But she also knows that he had apologized and got Anokhi back to Chandigarh. Shaurya had helped Anokhi during the ragging incident and saved both of them from Vineeth on Valentines day. But still she is not ready to see any goodness in Shaurya.

Yes the sisters bonding is one of the best things in this show.

Babli's major issue with Shaurya seems to be class difference and the way his family puts Anokhi down... Whereas makers have clearly shown Ahir on opposite spectrum... 

Chances are that Babli just thinks Ahir could possibly help her distract Anokhi from Shaurya... And she might not be rooting for any couple😆