Symbolism : Ahaan marrying Ishqi

Posted: 2 years ago

We have got many Symbolisms that IshAan marriage is on the cards... But how on earth they will get married that's a question and for this also I guess we have one Symbolism ðŸ˜³ The scene between Rhea and Sonu... Where Sonu told her how Ahaan legit plans everything beforehand in his life, I personally feel the conversation was quite Symbolic and going by that... Ahaan is going to marry Ishqi in the heat of the moment. You know, all of sudden taking the place of Mayank or suddenly filling her mang types ðŸ˜†  

I am sure many of you thought about this.... Gul's Symbolisms are not matter of rocket science ðŸ˜› Still felt like making a post since no one is actually talking about this ðŸ˜†

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago

I agree. I got exact same feeling when Sonu-Rhea were talking about how Ahaan likes to plan everything. Ishqi will ruin all his plans ðŸ˜†. 

Two things are sure from all symbolism that Sonu will run away from the wedding (most probably forcefully or under blackmail from Mayank) and Ishqaan will get married. My bet is on Sarla aunty who will create big drama blaming/taunting Sonu-Ahaan's family and showing sympathy for Ishqi like who will get married to this poor girl. Ahaan may step in to stop her from taunting his family and also his care for Ishqi. But I am not sure why will Ishqi agree. Maybe maasi will pressurize her. 

I think they will continue Sonu's track after Ishqaan wedding. Ishqi might help Sonu and expose Mayank and this will bring Ishqaan closer. Ahaan will start appreciating her and accept her as she is. 

I feel like Sonu will not run away. Mayanks all plans will fail, thus he might refuse to marry Ishqi starting there's something between Ahaan and Ishqi and will insult her, sarla will add ghee to fire. Maybe to save Ishqi from humiliation Ahaan will marry her.

Also because this will happen soon, daadi will not be able to stop it.

Edited by CornKhazana - 2 years ago
Whatever might be this marriage crap without love doesn't make sense in ITV, we have had enough. Oh C'mon they are 2021 k couple let them fall in love and choose for themselves whom they wants to get married, bhot hogyi peer pressure marriage dramas in Hindi serials and then making the serial all about shadi k bad ka gharelu drama, we want love track to continue for sometime atleast. Also, yes this conversation gave hint about how Ahaan will end up marrying all of a sudden, also those rituals that already happened amongst them. PS: I missed the chunni ritual, can someone tell which episode was it?

Originally posted by NormalGirl93

Whatever might be this marriage crap without love doesn't make sense in ITV, we have had enough. Oh C'mon they are 2021 k couple let them fall in love and choose for themselves whom they wants to get married, bhot hogyi peer pressure marriage dramas in Hindi serials and then making the serial all about shadi k bad ka gharelu drama, we want love track to continue for sometime atleast.Also, yes this conversation gave hint about how Ahaan will end up marrying all of a sudden, also those rituals that already happened amongst them.PS: I missed the chunni ritual, can someone tell which episode was it?

Well said. I may stop watching the show if the force marriage happens. Forced marriage Matlab saas (daadi here) bahu drama. 

Maybe the symbols are just a prospect that these two rabbits are meant for each other.

Originally posted by Vicks_ki_goli

Well said. I may stop watching the show if the force marriage happens. Forced marriage Matlab saas (daadi here) bahu drama. 

Maybe the symbols are just a prospect that these two rabbits are meant for each other.

Hopefully, or maybe the symbols meant to show Mayank ke sth koe ritual hua nahi and in the end (not so soon) Ahaan is the one for Ishki. And even if marriage happens, the feelings track should go on instead of saas bahu track.

Right now I am feeling the marriage will have something to do with his sister Sonu. He will probably marry Ishqi due to a misunderstanding that shes ruining his sisters happiness

Maybe he will think Ishqi brainwashed Sonu to run away? As in beginning they showed Ishqi supporting an eloping couple.

Anyway I hope dadi turns positive...usually in Guls shows Dadi is the best character and I love their bonding with FL

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

Maybe he will think Ishqi brainwashed Sonu to run away? As in beginning they showed Ishqi supporting an eloping couple.

Anyway I hope dadi turns positive...usually in Guls shows Dadi is the best character and I love their bonding with FL

in Gul’s shows all the female villains are relateable and grey shaded - I think Daadi will end up having a similar back story to Ishqi and will bond with her that way. Her reasons for taking revenge on Ahaan’s mother do make sense - she blames her for her son (Ahaan’s father?) dying.

I love this show its fresh and new ...whatever the reason for marrying like someone said they are adults ..does not matter what it is ....the story is a hundred times better than some of the other serials airing currently